Part 26

The carriage ride was silent, Ciel looking out the window, but mostly seeing his own reflection in the dark. He could see Sebastian's reflection as well, a little sedate smile on his lips as he sat with legs crossed, hands resting in his lap. Sebastian had been furious, he could feel it while he was in his arms, that level of power and ferocity. He touched the marks at the side of his neck, just barely visible in his reflection; no one had mentioned them, aside from Claude. He smiled a little and replaced his hands in his lap, fiddling with his ring silently.

Sebastian watched Ciel's reflection in the carriage window, smiling a little to himself. The last interaction Ciel had with Alois resulted in some unexpected but interesting new opportunities, and he spend a moment fantasizing about what this interaction might bring. He could tell his little Master was deep in thought, and sensed the faint scent of arousal, making his smile widen. He chuckled softly to himself, straightening his gloves, fingering the pearl button at his wrist, eyes fixed on Ciel's reflection and Ciel watched his hands, shifting a little in his seat. The comfortable silence between then continued for the remainder of their ride, both lost in thoughts of one another.

Once inside the manor, Ciel sighed loudly, looking up at Sebastian a little smile on his face. The hall was empty, save for the two of them, and his voice echoed quietly around them as he spoke.

"The manor really is the most comfortable place."

"I'm pleased to hear it, my Lord. Now, should we ready you for bed?" Sebastian motioned towards the stairs, and Ciel shook his head, eyeing his butler as he stood there before him. The fleeting image of that black haired butler lying in Ciel's bed, stretched out for him to admire, devious smile on his lips filled Ciel's mind, and he smiled to himself, looking away to hide his lascivious intent.

"No, not yet. I'm not so tired. Bring me a brandy. And meet me in the library." Sebastian nodded, but Ciel continued. "Wait... what about Mey-Rin? Finny and Baldo? Tanaka? Did they stay behind?"

"Yes, Master I believe they did... it seems we have stolen away a little free time." Ciel nodded, turning his back to Sebastian. He grinned and headed towards the stairs, trying to sound nonchalant in his reply.

"Very good. Come to my room instead. We'll play a game." He glanced over his shoulder at Sebastian, who watched him intently as he walked up the stairs, eyes trained on his ass as he slowly ascended the staircase. He arched his back a little, swinging his hips as he took each step, and could feel those crimson eyes following him, drinking him in as he moved.

"Yes, my Lord..." Ciel picked up the pace, hopping the last few steps and disappearing down the hall. Sebastian watched him disappear and made a little appreciative sound, clicking his tongue softly. "Tsk... little kitten, you'll be the death of me." He whispered to himself as he went towards the kitchen.

Ciel hurried to his room, pressing his back against the door, breathing heavily; he had run the rest of the way. He knew Sebastian would be shortly behind him, and hurried to find his place on the bed, kneeling in the middle of it, hands on his knees. He searched around a moment, then found his bitter rabbit and clutched it tightly to him, seeking comfort in the plush bunny. It was several moments before the soft knock announced Sebastian's presence and the door opened.

There knelt Ciel, sapphire eye peering out from behind bunny ears, arms wrapped tightly around the plush, hiding his smile. Sebastian entered the room, pushing the tea cart before him. At the sight of his little Lord he paused, taking a moment to appreciate such an innocent image and licked his lips. He clicked his tongue and shook his head, approaching with the cart.

"My, my, little kitten. You are certainly a sight." Ciel's smile widened, and he buried it deeper in the rabbit's head. Sebastian reached out a hand and pushed a finger under the string of his eyepatch, slipping it off over his head, mismatched eyes now both staring up at him. Sebastian touched his cheek, then shook his head, inhaling deeply as he turned back to the serving cart. "I've brought your brandy. And a bit of cake I prepared before the ball." Ciel set the rabbit aside, his hands resting in his lap as he watched Sebastian serve him. Sebastian gave him a little side glance, trying to keep his eyes on his duties, and finding it rather difficult.