Part 14

Sebastian exited the room swiftly and pressed his back against the door, taking a moment to collect himself, the taste of his Master still on his on his tongue. He smiled and licked his lips again, eyes flashing bright crimson flame as he savored the taste of him. He spent another moment standing there, and he heard Ciel's feet hit the floor as he hopped out of bed on the other side of the door. Sebastian took off down the hallway towards his quarters, suddenly in a great rush to return to his little Master.

As Sebastian entered his room, the black cat lying in the middle of the bed looked up, eyes slitted, yawning and looked at him. He came to her, petting her head softly and she began to purr. He cooed to her for a moment before turning away, stripping off his once pristine shirt, now blood stained with buttons missing. He tossed it into the hamper, and he worked quickly to free himself from his belt and newly stained trousers and under garments, both following suit into the hamper and he used the remaining cold water from the basin to wash himself, goosebumps rising on his still sensitive skin at the temperature difference.

As he dried himself and slipped into another pair of shorts and trousers, he heard a soft 'meow' from the bed, and turned to his pet, buckling his belt as he moved to her, rubbing her cheeks softly with his knuckles. She meowed at him again and began to purr once more.

"Yes, I know, Kitten. I've been gone nearly all night, and I doubt I should be returning before sunrise." He leaned down and kissed her head softly and she reached out a paw to grab at his hand as he started to move away from her. "Really, Kitten, I cannot stay... my Master needs me tonight..." The cat growled softly, smacking at Sebastian's hand once more and the butler sighed softly. "Yes, well I'm certain he feels the same about you. Don't worry, Kitten, I'll make arrangements for you to stay, just keep yourself hidden until then." She began to purr once again and he left another soft kiss upon her head as he stepped away, grabbing a dress shirt from the closet. He slipped it over his shoulders, stopping before his full-length mirror, looking himself over. He started to button the shirt, but stopped, standing up straight, his most dignified pose. A little smirk as he looked over his shoulder back to Kitten, who yawned and laid her head back down. "Your opinion doesn't matter here, Kitten. You are not the one I'm dressing for. Now, I really must go..." and he quickly ran his fingers through his hair as he rushed out of the room, heading to the kitchen to prepare something for his little Lord to drink.

Ciel blinked several times as he watched the door close behind Sebastian as he made his hasty exit, leaving him to wait alone in the silent bedroom. He looked down at himself, blood staining his skin and clothes, the ache in his groin slowly fading, but replaced by a different ache, one that centered around the butler slipping away so quickly after... whatever that was. Ciel reached a hand down to his thin belly, fingers tracing a line of blood that ran beside his navel. He looked at his fingers, smearing the sticky, red liquid between them and quickly slipped one into his mouth, licking his finger softly before cringing at the unappealing coppery taste of it.

The little Earl wiped his fingers down the front of his already ruined shirt and hopped down off the bed, making his way to the washroom. He paused before the mirror there and looked at himself, cheeks flushed red, bite marks and smeared blood marking his neck in a gruesome display. He slipped the nightshirt from his shoulders and tossed it in the corner, now standing in only his undershorts as he inspected the damage.

There were crescent shaped depressions in his skin, one or two of them held a little drop of blood, but if it was from the wounds on his hip or his neck he honestly couldn't tell. Bruises had begun to form, one closely resembling a hand, deep purple at its center, fading outward to blue. He placed his hand over top the bruise and confirmed that the bruise marring his once pristine skin was indeed from Sebastian's large hand.

The little Lord stood for a long time, observing his wounded reflection, but he didn't feel wounded. He smiled at his reflection and looked himself over once more, fingers playing softly at his own hip, tracing the fingers of the bruise, which was still growing darker. The ache in his groin began to grow along with it and he shook his head, looking away from his tattered reflection and left the shirt in a wad on the washroom floor as he left the room.

Ciel went back to the bed, avoiding the handprint of blood on the edge of it and the sticky, crimson pool on his pillowcase. He sat there for a long moment; an exploited little Lord left among the evidence of his abuse. He rested his hands in his lap as he sat there in his undershorts, waiting for his butler to return for him.

The longer Sebastian took, the more uneasy Ciel became, his anxiety ridden mind reeling with flashes of memory, the most poignant of which ran deep, and sullied any positive feelings he may have had. The loneliness and anxiety he felt rose up, memories of being used and left alone in a cage, filthy and broken. Suddenly it was all he could feel, and it felt like an eternity until Ciel hear a soft knock at the door. He crossed his arms across his chest as he waited, one eyebrow arched, a little frown on his pursed lips.

"Master?" Sebastian poked his head around the side of the door and let himself in, closing it quickly behind him. In one gloved hand he held a small silver tray, upon it rested a little glass of milk. Ciel didn't respond, he only sat there, waiting impatiently. The butler paused and bowed, taking a moment to appreciate the vision before him, the little Earl, still quite the mess, beautiful amongst the stained silk sheets. Even the angry pout, accentuated by the evidence Sebastian's lack of self-control, highlighted Ciel's prettiness. He smiled a bit and approached, offering the silver tray as he stopped beside the bed. "I've brought you another glass of milk..." he paused then, waiting for any response at all and when he didn't receive it, he continued... "What's the matter, Bocchan? Was it not to your liking?" Ciel glared at him through the dimly lit room, eyes narrowed, still with that scowl on his face.

"You left me." The little Earl whispered quietly. "You just ran off and let me here..." thin fingers slipped over the drying blood that stained his torso; he looked wounded somehow by Sebastian's absence, left to care for himself. Sebastian sighed softly and shook his head, setting the tray down beside the bed as he came close. He stripped the white gloves unceremoniously from his hands and stuffed them into his trouser pocket, offering his hand to Ciel once again.

"Master please... really I..." as Sebastian leaned down Ciel drew back a hand and slapped him hard across the cheek. The butler stood stunned for a moment, eyes wide, then lowered his head in submission, his cheek beginning to turn pink from the impact. He turned his gaze to the floor as he was scolded.

"Go. If you are so eager to leave me here, then go." Sebastian looked back up at the little Lord and opened his mouth to protest only to be slapped again, now both cheeks stinging. "Get out of my sight."

"Yes, Master." Sebastian's response was quiet as he bowed his head again, turning to leave. Just as he opened the bedroom door, he heard the Earl speak once more. He paused without turning around, his eyes still cast down to the floor.

"Get the servants from town. Have Tanaka bring me a late breakfast. Do not disturb me." His voice was stern but with a sad inflection, and if Sebastian had turned, he would have seen the longing in his little Master's eyes, that despite his orders, he did not want to be left alone.

"Yes, my Lord." The door closed quietly behind him and he just stood there in the hall, listening at the door for a moment to see if he heard his Master moving around. When there was only silence, he slowly made his way back to his room. Upon entering he saw Kitten in the bed; she stood and stretched, watching him come towards her. "Perhaps I was a bit hasty." He sat beside her and removed his shoes, lying down on his back, and Kitten took her place on his chest, stretching herself out to cover almost his full torso. "It looks like we will be spending a lot of time together for a while." She purred affectionately and he stroked her soft fur, scratching at her chin lightly as he blew out the candle that had been burning beside the bed.