Part 68

Alois, dressed as a perfect little replica of a butler, spotted Ciel across the room and all but ran towards him. He grabbed the young Lord's hands and spun him around before pulling him into his arms and bouncing excitedly.

"Ciel! You came! And you wore the dress!" Ciel pushed away from him, straightening his skirts, and cast a nervous glance at Sebastian, who smiled, keeping a watchful eye on him. He knew the rules, and he was certain if he allowed Alois to handle him, Sebastian would become enraged, and he didn't dare to think of the consequences of that.

"Yes... I had it altered... it was a bit... obscene."

"Oh, but that's the best way to keep their attention! What do you think?" Alois spun around to show off his fitted tailcoat, looking like a tiny version of Claude, glasses and all. "Claude thinks it's flattering..."

"You're a butler? Why would you..." He grabbed Ciel by the waist and dragged him to the dance floor, forcing him into a waltz. The hand and Ciel's waist slipped lower, and he grabbed Alois' wrist, keeping the hand at his waist. "Stop that... lascivious spider..."

"I wanted to talk to you... and your nosey butler is always listening." Alois whispered to him as they moved. Ciel caught a glimpse of Sebastian and Claude standing side by side, watching them.

"Then talk."

"Straight to business then..." He pulled Ciel closer, and the young Lord tried to push away, to no avail. "Come home with us tonight." Ciel gave him a wide-eyed look and shook his head adamantly.

"What? No."

"Yes... both of you. Come home with us and stay the night... we could have ever so much fun..." Ciel tried to pull away from Alois' arms, but he was held firmly, and looked about frantically for Sebastian.

"No... no that's not going to happen..."

"Oh, but why not? You know how Claude covets you, he wants you so badly... and Sebastian... well..." Alois moaned obscenely into Ciel's ear and he leaned away, shaking his head.

"No. You can't have him. He's mine..." Alois raised an eyebrow, curious at the inflection he heard in Ciel's tone; the bluenette had heard it to, and quickly continued. "He is my butler, and I will not let you have him. And anyway, I don't like Claude..."

"Neither do I, but it's never stopped me from enjoying him." Ciel rolled his eyes and laughed quietly, shaking his head. "He's extremely skilled... and he knows just how to..."

"Quiet, Trancy! Jesus... have you no manners? It doesn't matter what he can do... I don't like him... I don't like how he looks at me." Ciel glanced over to Claude and Sebastian, who still stood side by side. Sebastian looked irritated, but Claude smiled seductively at Ciel, licking his lips slowly. The young Lord quickly looked away.

"What if it's just the three of us... just you, me and Sebastian. We could..."

"Sebastian wouldn't allow it." Ciel said quietly, eyes finding his butler in the crowd for only a moment before he was whisked away again. A quick image of the three of them entwined in Ciel's bed flashed through his mind and he blushed, looking away. "Sebastian would never let anyone have me..." Alois raised an eyebrow at that tone that once again found it's wait to Ciel's voice but kept quiet. "Especially not you. He hates when you touch me."

"You let him push you around..." the bluenette chuckled softly and didn't reply, knowing it was the truth. Alois went quiet for several moments as they danced, plotting his next move. He slipped his hand up Ciel's back and pulled him closer, kissing his cheek softly, making sure Sebastian was within eyeline as he did so. He saw the demon narrow his eyes and he smiled, whispering into Ciel's ear as they danced "You like letting him take advantage of you, don't you?"