Part 20

Hours passed like days as Ciel sat in his study, he read a few papers, signed and initialed a few forms... but his mind drifted. Little flashes of the night before, drunken as he was, still vivid and fresh in his mind; his loyal butler lying there before him. He remembered the smell of him, masculine, a hint of wood smoke from the stove; the taste of him, bitter and warm, and the young Earl licked his lips unconsciously. The paperwork forgotten before him, he stared down at the desk, fiddling with the pen between his fingers as he became lost in the memory.

He had never heard his butler make such sounds, Sebastian always kept his cool, no matter what was going on around them. The auditory memory made him shudder, and he tugged a little at his shorts, his erection pressing uncomfortably against the fabric, and let his hand remain, thumb gently running over the outline of his cock. Closing his eyes, he leaned back in his chair, letting himself remember how Sebastian had cradled his head so gently as he pushed his way down his throat. Ciel swallowed hard, little hand grasping at himself, and his breath caught in his throat as he started to slip his hand under his belt, fingertips just grazing the head of his throbbing erection before a soft knock at the door jolted him from his fantasy. He sat up quickly, red faced, pretending to have been busy at work. He cleared his throat and scooted closer to the desk, effectively hiding his shame as he did his best to sound inconvenienced by the knock.

"Come in." Mey-Rin poked her head around the corner, smiling nervously.

"Young Master! I've brought you afternoon tea, I have! Mister Sebastian is busy in the kitchen with Baldo..." She entered and closed the door behind her, cart clattering as she approached. Ciel smiled a little in spite of himself.

"Very good." He nodded politely towards her and she beamed, pouring the tea, spilling a little as she set it down before him.

"It's..." She thought for a long moment and Ciel tapped his pen against the desk to break her concentration, lest he never receive his snack. "Oh! It's rose hibiscus white tea... from London! And lemon tea cakes with strawberries and cream!" Ciel nodded as she set it before him, revealing a lovely, sweet snack and his mouth virtually watered at the sight.

"Very good, Mey-Rin." Distracted by the sweet left before him he hardly noticed when Mey-Rin approached, her voice quiet.

"Yes, young Master. Uhm... and... if I may say?"

"Go on." He nodded to her, picking up his fork, prodding lightly at the cake.

"Both you and Mister Sebastian seem in better spirits today... I hope everything went well?" she looked so hopeful, he could barely see her eyes behind the thick, cracked lenses, but he was sure they were burning into him as she waited for an answer.

"Yes, thank you, Mey-Rin." She paused, having never been thanked by her Master before, and thought better than to comment, but the surprised expression was hard to miss. She shuffled her feet a little, smiling to herself, proud to have received such appreciation. "Although, playing a double agent doesn't suit you." Her smile fell away, jaw slackened, and she nearly stepped away, thinking herself caught sneaking about between her Master and his butler. Ciel looked up at her and smiled genuinely and she relaxed, chuckling softly to herself.

"Of course... I just thought I might help..."

"You did well, Mey-Rin. That will be all." And he shooed her away with a flick of his wrist, ready to be left to enjoy the treat before him. Mey-Rin curtseyed and left, beaming with pride as she made her way back to the kitchen.