Part 9.1

I dare say things are heating up! Warnings and maturity and blah blah blah. Just leave a comment if you like it. 

~MidniteFanfic

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As the door clicked closed behind Sebastian, Ciel collapsed on the bed, his chest heaving, hands over his eyes. Too much was happening. Too much information, too much hidden between the lines, things insinuated but unspoken. What has gotten into Sebastian... handling me like that? Ciel smiled despite himself as he remembered the butler's soothing voice, and that far too tender lingering contact. It hadn't been entirely unpleasant, and created a stir within the young Lord, one he was only vaguely familiar with. Does Sebastian want to fuck me? He wondered, taking a deep breath as he pondered the implications of his question.

"What in the bloody hell is going on today?" he said aloud before uncovering his eyes and reaching down to unbuckle his own belt, trying to push the uncomfortably pleasant thoughts from his mind. He struggled for several moments, but finally managed, before having to wriggle himself out of his shorts with the button still latched. Frustrated, he fiddled next with his shirt and lost his temper rather quickly, ripping most of the pearl buttons off, sending them flying throughout the room. The boy sighed and crawled off the bed, retrieving the long, white night shirt from beside the bed. The cool air of the room felt divine against his warm flesh, and he laid back on the bed once more, enjoying the feel of the silken bedspread against his skin. He smiled and let out a little moan, startled at the soft sound of his own voice. He cleared his throat and sat up, blinking rapidly to reorient himself and slipped the unbuttoned shirt over his slim shoulders. One glance at the buttons told him it was a lost cause, and he pulled the shirt tight around himself, looking down at his bare knees.

He sat there, occasional glances towards the door, awaiting the return of his butler. Questions forced themselves to the forefront of his mind, even as he tried to push them away. Does Sebastian want the same thing as Claude? He wondered. Am I simply an object to be bought and sold? He placed his little hand softly upon his inner ankle, delicate fingers tracing the indent, mimicking Sebastian's touch. What does Sebastian want with me? Curious fingers trailed lazily up the back of his calf, stopping at the knee, and he felt that stir within him, a tightness in his stomach. He sighed loudly and leaned back against the pillows on his bed, closing his eyes as he waited, trying to occupy himself with anything but the questions whispering in his mind.

It wasn't long before there was a soft knock at the door, Sebastian entering quietly with the tea tray. He closed the door behind him, locking it, and made his way towards the bed. Ciel sat up, legs crisscrossed, night shirt clutched tightly around his petite frame, mismatched eyes watching Sebastian as he approached. Sebastian smiled at the image before him, such a little Lord awaiting his sweets. He chuckled softly as he approached the bed with the cart.

"Third time's the charm, my Lord. Afternoon tea. I have prepared Earl Grey and dark chocolate lava cakes. I did prepare it for two, before your guests' untimely departure." He smiled and plated the cake, poured the tea and set both lightly upon the nightstand. Ciel sat up straight, holding the shirt closed around him.

"Sebastian... could you?" the boy looked down at his small hands crumpling the once smooth, ironed fabric, then up at his butler, who nodded graciously.

"Of course, Bocchan." Sebastian leaned in, smoothing the fabric across Ciel's chest, fingers swiftly buttoning it closed, save for the three at the top, which parted to reveal Ciel's collarbones and throat. "Now, tea is served, and I believe you said in the garden you needed to speak with me?"