Part 66

"SEBASTIAN!" Ciel shouted from the bedroom; he stood looking at himself in the mirror, straightening white stockings, picking at the lace embellishments and garters. He adjusted himself in the silk and lace panties, enjoying the feel of the fabric against his skin. He was ready to call for Sebastian again when he came in, sighing loudly, carrying a large white box in his arms, which he laid gently on the bed.

"Calm down, young Master..." Opening the box revealed the maid uniform, pressed, and cleaned, altered to a slightly more conservative length. Ciel smiled as Sebastian pulled the dress from the box, ruffling fabric and petticoats back to their natural fullness.

"Did you have it altered? I won't wear it if..."

"Yes, kitten, it's been taken care of. I would not let you wear it otherwise. At least, not outside the house." He pinched Ciel's rear, and the young Lord jumped, gasping loudly.

"Stop that... help me put it on."

"I'm afraid I'm much better at taking it off..."

"Shut up! Oh my God, Sebastian!" Ciel laughed and held up his arms, letting Sebastian slip the dress over his head and lace him into it. At least three inches had been added to the hem, now hiding the lace embellishments and garters wrapped about his slender thighs. Pleased with the new alterations, he looked himself over. "This is much better... yes. Much better." He turned to look at his backside, ensuring himself to be at least mostly covered before stepping away from the mirror.

"Still quite alluring..." Sebastian leaned his head to the side, trying to catch a quick glimpse up Ciel's skirt and the young Earl laughed.

"You just like seeing me as your maid..."

"I do not deny that..." Ciel laughed again and shook his head.

"What are you supposed to wear? Don't you have a costume?" Standing before the mirror, Sebastian looked himself over, straightening his tie and vest, tugging at his gloves.

"I... assume I am your loyal butler, as usual."

"That's not a costume..."

"Isn't it?" Sebastian slid his hands around Ciel's waist, pulling him close, kissing the side of his neck softly. The young Lord made a quiet sound, wrapping his arms around Sebastian and held him in an embrace, laying his head back, letting Sebastian leave a flurry of gentle kisses across his throat. Just before Ciel spoke, Mey-Rin burst through the bedroom door. She saw them there, Ciel wrapped in Sebastian's arms, head thrown back, eyes closed, moaning quietly; Sebastian with his lips pressed gently to Ciel's throat. Sebastian winked at her and she bushed furiously, looking down at her feet.

"Uhm... young Master?" Ciel's eyes shot open, and he stared at her, wide-eyed. He pulled himself from Sebastian's arms, clearing his throat, unable to meet her eyes.

"Mey-Rin you're supposed to knock..."

"Yes... yes sorry young Master... uhm... Mister Sebastian... the carriage is comin' up the way now..." Sebastian smiled, slipping an arm around Ciel's waist, pulling him close once more. The young Earl allowed himself to be held, eyes still cast to the floor.

"Thank you, Mey-Rin. Our Master is nearly ready." She smiled and finally looked at them, Sebastian smiled at her and Ciel still blushed, looking at the floor. With a quick curtsey, she slipped back out of the room, pleased to see their Master happy for once. As the door closed, Sebastian knelt beside Ciel, fastening the cuff links and pin on his collar and cuffs. "You needn't be so shy... I thought you didn't want our affair to be secret."

"I know... it's still... new." Laughing quietly, the demon finished straightening Ciel's costume and knelt before him.

"It's not that new..." slipping hands up the young Earl's thighs, Sebastian winked and let his fingers slide up the back of white silk panties, framed in lace. A grin spread across his face and Ciel laughed and pulling away.

"Stop that! You can do that when we get home..."

"Is that a promise?" Ciel blushed and nodded, batting Sebastian's hands away from his garters and started towards the door.

"Yes, now come on... I want to get this over with..."