Part 21

The treat had indeed been decedent, as always. Ciel leaned over on the desk once he was finished with it, resting on his elbow as he read the last piece of paperwork in the designated 'in' pile. He wasn't interested in it; sales information regarding the newest confections, which he had already known would be a success. He let his mind wander once again and soon found himself leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed. A little smile played at his lips and he sighed softly as he let himself play through the last few days in his mind.

The young Earl knew that Trancy had brought all this up to cause him trouble, and trouble was exactly what he had gotten. He let his fingers slip to the bruises on his hip, squeezing lightly, silently delighting in the dull throb that resulted. Sebastian had always handled him so gently, as though he were afraid of breaking the little Lord. The thought of the far too gentle contact made goosebumps rise on his flesh and he sighed quietly. He appreciated Sebastian's gentle way with him, but feeling himself grasped so firmly, the way Sebastian had manhandled him brought the tension back to his groin. He shifted once more in his chair, throwing an arm over the back of it, free hand rubbing lightly at himself through his shorts.

He slipped his own fingers into his hair, tugging at it the same way Sebastian had, and felt himself respond, his breath quickening a little. Just as he arched his hips against his hand, he heard the familiar knock at the door and jerked to attention, sitting up straight in his chair once more, pulling himself closer to the desk, crossing his knees shyly. He cleared his throat and tried to will the blush away from his cheeks as he picked up his pen, swiping his initials across the page that had been left nearly forgotten on his desk.

"Come in." and Sebastian entered, several envelopes in his hand. He bowed quickly and made his way over, pausing a moment before he placed the new mail on the desk to be sorted. He inhaled deeply, a little smile curling his lips as he looked down at Ciel, who was doing his best to keep his eyes trained on his paperwork. That scent, that heady aroma of his Master's arousal made his hunger stir and he licked his lips slowly as he looked down at Ciel. Sighing loudly, the young Earl looked at the new stack of paperwork and shook his head. "More? But I've only just finished with these..."

"Such is the life of the Queen's guard dog." Ciel tried to be discrete as he looked Sebastian up and down, eyeing his gloved hands as he began clearing dishes from the table. "I trust afternoon tea was to your liking?"

"It was."

"Very good. Mey-Rin was simply beaming when she returned to the kitchen."

"She's a terrible server."

"Yes, she is, but she has other talents, and has always served us well." Sebastian reached for the plate that once held the tea cakes, now only a bit of cream left behind, but Ciel shooed his hand away. Eyebrow raised questioningly, Sebastian cleared the rest of the China before glancing back at his Master, who finally made eye contact for the first time since well before breakfast. Ciel glided his finger down the side of the plate, gathering up a little of the remaining cream and slipped it into his mouth, slowly sucking at it, sapphire eye looking sweetly up at Sebastian, as though he had no idea what he was insinuating. Sebastian smiled, licking his own lips and shook his head. "Oh, little kitten, you'd best not tempt me until well after nightfall..." Crimson eyes flashed as he leaned closer, lips grazing the young Lord's ear as he spoke. "... not until I can do something about it." Ciel shivered and scooped up the rest of the cream on his finger, offering it to Sebastian.

"So, do something about it." The butler grinned deviously and took the little finger in his mouth, skilled tongue licking it clean. Frozen in place, Ciel watched as Sebastian made a display of it. He shivered feeling the heat of his butler's mouth, the softness of his tongue and the gentle scrape of his teeth as he let his finger finally slip from between his lips. Not realizing he had been holding his breath, the little Lord exhaled finally, his breath quick to catch up, and Sebastian licked his lips, wiping away a little trail of spittle drawn out by his Master's finger.

"Lovely, if I do say so myself." Sebastian winked and cleared the plate, as though nothing at all had happened. Ciel, meanwhile, was only now regaining his breath, squirming in his seat a little as he tried to hide his erection.

"I thought... I thought demons couldn't taste..."

"Human foods hold no value for me, but I can taste." Leaning close once more, he whispered, almost silent against Ciel's ear once more. "I have tasted myself on your lips... positively divine..." The young Lord made some involuntary sound and shuddered, Sebastian capturing his lips with his own in a deep kiss, far too short for Ciel's liking. He grabbed Sebastian's tie, pulling him close again but the butler shook his head, pulling his tie away and stood, shaking a finger at him. "No, no. Not until after nightfall, little kitten." Ciel groaned softly, letting himself fall back against his chair, mismatched eyes gazing up at his butler longingly. When Sebastian referred to him by his pet name, the young Earl closed his eyes, trying to hide the arousal that rose up inside of him.

"Sebastian... I've told you not to call me that..."

"Oh, but you revel in it so beautifully." Ciel looked down, his cheeks reddening by the second and reached for the mail, trying to busy himself and ignore the ache in his groin, trying to distract himself from the lithe body that bowed before him. "If that will be all...."

"Yes. Go. You're distracting me."

"Indeed. My deepest apologies." He winked and took the cart to the door, a glance over his shoulder as he exited, a look full of heated desire and longing. Ciel pretended not to have seen, but smiled down at the mail in his hands, secure now in knowing Sebastian was his. Entirely his. And would belong to no other Master, not if Ciel could help it.