Part 46

Ciel wasn't sure how much time had passed when he awoke, and he didn't move, feeling himself still cradled in his butler's arm. Eyes still closed, he listened, hesitant to move, comfortable in his half-slumber. As he started to drift back into sleep he was awakened by a quiet sigh, and he felt Sebastian shift beside him and heard Beatrice hop down from the bed to the floor. He remained still and listened to the sound of Sebastian's breathing. The hand against his back gripped him gently, keeping him pressed close to his side. Ciel stretched out his legs, draping one over Sebastian's thigh and slid a hand over his stomach, letting it come to rest at his side. Sebastian's hand dipped lower, holding Ciel's rear in a gentle grip. The bluenette sighed quietly, smiling to himself as he lay there feeling secure, and had almost drifted back to sleep when he felt Sebastian begin to move beside him.

Ciel remained still, pretending to be asleep. His head pressed to Sebastian's chest he could clearly hear his heartbeat, strong and steady in his ear. He tried not to smile as he felt Sebastian's chest rise and fall in a sigh. The feeling of Ciel asleep beside him, that level of trust, warranted or not, stirred Sebastian's desire, and he let his free hand stray to his emerging erection, fingertips stroking himself lazily as he let his mind play out any number of his most sadistic fantasies.

The young Lord could hear Sebastian's heartbeat begin to pick up, feeling the pace of his breathing as he lay there. He could feel the man's hand moving over himself, and when he heard the soft moan reverberate through Sebastian's chest, he felt himself respond, cock growing hard even as he lay there, pretending to sleep. When Sebastian felt Ciel's arousal poke lightly against his thigh, he smiled, squeezing his ass.

"Well, hello there, little kitten... did I wake you?" Knowing he was caught, he opened his eyes, resting his chin against Sebastian's chest as he looked up at him.

"No... I was already awake." Sebastian grinned at him, fingers still stroking his cock as he looked down at Ciel, half lying on top of him and still wearing his clothes. He shuddered as an ache ran through him and Ciel smiled shyly.

"Voyeurism? Naughty boy..." Sebastian smacked his ass playfully and Ciel gasped, a slow blush rising to his cheeks.

"I'm naughty? You're the one fiddling with yourself under the sheets."

"And you were the one watching." Sebastian winked and raised his knee, pressing it against Ciel's groin, feeling his Master's modest erection against his leg. Ciel arched into him, a coy smile playing at his lips as he spoke.

"What were you thinking about?" Eyebrow raised, Sebastian looked down at him, hand still working at his cock as he replied.

"You." Ciel smacked at Sebastian's chest, making him laugh.

"Ugh... you know what I mean."

"No, no I'm afraid I don't..." Resting his chin on Sebastian's chest once more, he looked up at him sweetly, trying to coerce him into divulging his secrets.

"Sebastian... tell me what you were thinking about..."

"I told you."

"Be specific." Sebastian sighed deeply, closing his eyes for a moment before responding, fingers casually stroking Ciel's skin as his other hand grasped his hardon, slipping rhythmically up and down his length.

"Little kitten... I'm not entirely sure you're ready to delve into my fantasies." Ciel whined, moving against Sebastian's thigh, enjoying the delicious friction as he all but humped his butler's leg.

"Oh, come on! Tell me! You made me tell you..." Closing his eyes, Sebastian shook his head, his abdomen tightening, lip caught between his teeth a moment before he spoke.