Part 42

"We are in no rush... I have all night to claim my prize." Sebastian crawled up the edge of the bed, pressing a hand to Ciel's chest to push him down. The young Lord resisted for a moment, but Sebastian tilted his head, narrowing his eyes, and Ciel leaned back on his elbows, compliant in his apprehension. "Was this not your wager, little kitten?" The bluenette nodded, jewel tone eyes wide as he slowly backed away, pulling himself up the bed. Sebastian caught him by the ankle and Ciel nearly screamed in his surprise at being pulled back down the bed, the comforter pulling down with him, balled in his fists. "Not with your boots on. Let me dress you for bed."

"Okay..." The butler smiled, leaning down to kiss his Master, this time little more than a brush of his lips, and he stood once more, turning to go towards the bureau. "I want yours." Ciel said quietly, sitting up and reaching for the discarded white button down, sleeves still pinned at the elbow. Smiling indulgently, Sebastian bowed his head and took the shirt, kneeling before Ciel once more to unlace the black, knee high boots he wore.

"Yes, my Lord." As he unlaced the boots, he took his time, letting Ciel watch him as he removed right, then left, placing them beside the bed. When he'd finished, he sat back on his heel, elbow resting on one knee and the young Earl looked down at him curiously. There was a long moment of silence before Ciel spoke, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Be gentle with me." Sebastian felt an ache run through him, an overwhelming desire to ruin the beautiful little Lord before him, his precious Master, but he calmed himself, averting his eyes so Ciel couldn't see the fire burning in them.

"Bocchan, I will never cause you undue pain... never more than I absolutely must. You have my word." Ciel nodded, bottom lip caught between his teeth, the unease he felt beginning to diminish, but in the back of his mind he heard Trancy's voice They want to hurt us. It's what gets them off and part of him wondered if it was true. Sebastian met his eyes once more, and Ciel smiled nervously at him, making the butler laugh softly. Fingers moved deftly to unclasp the garters wrapped around slender calves, slipping his socks off slowly, letting his fingers linger where they pleased, hand wrapping once more around Ciel's fragile ankle, squeezing softly, just enough to replicate the feeling of pulling him down the bed. Ciel though he heard Sebastian moan quietly but couldn't be sure over the sound of his own erratic breathing. Mismatched eyes closed and he leaned back once more, resting on his elbows, letting himself focus on Sebastian's light touch, fingernails scratching at him occasionally, and when fingers played a moment too long behind his knee he began to giggle, pulling away.

"Stop that!" Sebastian laughed himself, gripping Ciel's knee from behind, pulling him back to his original position.

"My little kitten is ticklish?" a single finger traced the tender skin behind the young Lord's knee, and he began giggling once more, kicking his leg to pull away.

"STOP!" He laughed harder, reaching for Sebastian's hand, trying to pry his fingers away, all the while knowing it was a lost cause. The dark-haired man smiled, sliding his hand up the back of Ciel's thigh to his ass, gripping it tightly for a moment. The young Lord gasped loudly and blushed as Sebastian's fingers caressed the lace he wore beneath his shorts. Raising an eyebrow, Sebastian came up the bed towards Ciel, his mere presence forcing him down onto his back.

"I must say... you've aroused my curiosity. You've changed since I dressed you this morning?" Ciel had had his eyes closed, but now looked up at Sebastian, who leaned over him on all fours.

"Yes." He replied softly, placing his hands on Sebastian's chest, delicate fingers stroking his collarbone as he met his eyes. Now straddling his Master's slender hips, he began unbuttoning his shirt slowly, and Ciel closed his eyes once more.