Part 62

When Ciel woke he was lying on Sebastian's chest, straddling his waist, arms and legs draped over him. He opened his eyes and smiled, resting his chin on Sebastian's sternum, looking up at him, still half asleep and amused at using him as a pillow.

"Good morning, little kitten." Sebastian smiled down at him, and Ciel yawned and rubbed his eyes before sitting up. He felt an arm slip around his shoulders and pull him easily back down to his previous position. The bluenette grinned sleepily and sighed, content as he felt Sebastian's fingers tracing the line of his shoulder blades. "You slept well?"

"Mmhmm. Yes." He closed his eyes again and held Sebastian tightly for a moment, then leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips. "What is the schedule?" He sat up this time, hands pressed to Sebastian's chest and crawled off him, stretching as he dropped down into the bed.

"There isn't one." Ciel raised an eyebrow, looking over to Sebastian. "I cleared your schedule. Today is for you."

"For me? What's that supposed to mean?" Sebastian smiled over at him, coming up on his side, running his hand over Ciel's thigh.

"It means today is yours. Whatever you want. Anything. All for you." Ciel smiled, laughing quietly as he hopped off the bed and made his way to the washroom, closing the door behind him. Sebastian laughed himself and laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, his mind busy replaying his conversation with Undertaker from the night before and weighing his options. When Ciel came back out of the washroom he crawled back onto the bed, sitting beside Sebastian.

"Why?" Raising an eyebrow, the butler looked down to Ciel, smiling deviously.

"Do I need a reason to spoil you?"

"No, but you always have one." Sebastian laughed, sitting up himself and slipped his shoes on.

"Yes, I do. Now, your breakfast. What would you like this morning?"

"Biscuits. And chocolate gravy. And an egg? Ooo... and maybe..."

"Slow down, kitten... your eyes are bigger than your stomach. Let's start with your chocolate biscuits." The bluenette nodded happily and Sebastian smiled at him, running fingers through the young Lord's hair as he stood. "I'll have them ready straight away." Sebastian left Ciel sitting on his bed, and Ciel laid back, closing his eyes.

He wondered at Sebastian's words; what arrangements would need to be made? What were they now, if more than just Master and faithful Butler? They were lovers, yes, but Ciel knew there was more now. They had both seen it, and both ignored it for so long that it now felt strange to accept the outcome. With a little laugh Ciel hopped off the bed and grabbed his rabbit, lying back down on the bed. The plush bunny had been a source of comfort for so long, and when he'd asked for it and seen that look that Sebastian gave him... he'd known right then that the feelings weren't his alone.

Fantasy images of the two of them, strolling hand in hand through the rose garden, dancing slowly in a ballroom amongst other partygoers, quick flashes of the two of them alone in the night and Ciel felt himself stir. He knew now that Alois had been right, Sebastian did have eyes for only him, and the young Lord felt equally proud and tentative at the underlying meaning. He wondered what changes there would be; he had never been in any relationship outside of his betrothal to Elizabeth, and that hardly counted. What would he do about Elizabeth anyway? Assuming Sebastian had all those details worked out, he closed his eyes, letting himself drift into a half sleep, his mind playing reels of he and Sebastian wrapped in the most intimate embrace.