Part 36

An hour or so later Sebastian knocked on the library door, and as he opened it, Alois Trancy bounded into the room, throwing himself onto the sofa beside Ciel, wrapping his slender arms around him, squeezing him tightly. Ciel dropped his book, recoiling from the embrace and shoved Trancy back onto the sofa.

"Jesus Alois... calm down..." The blonde giggled wildly and stood, still holding onto Ciel's hand.

"I knew you missed me! Come! Let's play!" He pulled Ciel up from the couch and stood behind him, arms wrapped around Ciel's shoulders, both of them looking at Sebastian, who sneered at Alois, watching him closely as he handled his Master. When the butler spoke, his tone was flat and serious, doing his best to show little to no emotion, but his irritation was obvious in his eyes as he watched them.

"Would you like tea, young Master?"

"Yes. In the garden." Alois squealed and pulled Ciel towards the door, but stopped as they passed Sebastian, looking him over from head to toe, his demeanor changing in an instant. He bit his lip, looking up at him with a feigned innocence that made Sebastian scoff and look away.

"Yes... tea. And... something sweet?" He batted his eyes at Sebastian, slipping a hand up the butler's lapel. Sebastian stepped back, brushing invisible dust from where Trancy's fingers had been.

"Yes, your Highness." He looked to Ciel, who smirked, enjoying one of his few opportunities to annoy his butler.

"See to the tea and desserts, Trancy and I will be waiting..." Ciel smiled at Sebastian as Trancy pulled him through the door and down the hallway, Sebastian watched them go, frowning.

Alois dragged Ciel down the hall, out the front door and into the garden, his heels clicking loudly on the stone pathway as they made their way to the garden patio. Alois picked a rose and presented it to Ciel, who rolled his eyes and accepted, fingering the stem of it as they walked.

"You got my letter! I knew you missed me... what game should we play?"

"I don't want to play a game. I need to talk to you." Alois' sky-blue eyes showed a glint of disappointment as he turned to look at Ciel, who strolled idly behind him.

"Claude was furious when Sebastian came for me... he's jealous of me... getting to come here and see you, and your pretty butler." Ciel raised an eyebrow and seated himself on the iron bench, fingering the petals of the rose in his hand. Alois threw himself down beside him, legs thrown over the arm of the bench, head resting in Ciel's lap, looking up at him. After a tense moment, Ciel relaxed, looking down at him.

"What do you want with my butler anyway? You have your own demon butler..."

"Well yes, but your butler... mmm." Alois moaned playfully, licking his lips. "I'd like a taste of that gorgeous demon..." Ciel tried not to smile and pushed at Alois' head as it lay on his lap.

"Shut up, lascivious spider." Alois quieted, eyeing Ciel for a moment, and when he saw the blush rise in Ciel's cheeks he started to giggle.

"Oh, you've already had a taste, haven't you, Phantomhive? Oooh... oh tell me everything! I want all the details..." Ciel looked away, shifting uncomfortably on the bench and Alois shrieked, sitting up, pulling at Ciel's shirt as he begged for details.

"Let go of me... and no... you will have no... no details. Of anything... that isn't... well it isn't your concern... and..." Alois lowered his voice, looking around to ensure their privacy.

"Did he fuck you? How good was it? Oooh, I bet he ..."

"Trancy! Quiet." He slapped at Alois' chest, looking around himself, looking up to the windows of the manor, seeing them all empty. He lowered his voice and picked a petal from the rose. "After tea. He'll be listening until after tea..."