Part 49

*~*~*~*~*~

Shit is getting real.

#Triggerwarning noncon

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ciel retired to his room after dinner, locking the door behind him. The package had remained by his side the rest of the day, a strategic measure to ensure Sebastian not snoop, as he was known to do. When he was finally alone, he laid the box on the bed, tugging its purple ribbon loose until it fell away. Lifting the lid from the box revealed a nest of tissue paper, within it held a black and white dress. He giggled as he pulled it from the box, holding it up to himself, looking down at it. A Lolita style maid uniform, as promised.

"Oh Alois... you've outdone yourself this time..." Ciel laughed quietly and sat on the edge of his bed and began to strip out of his daily attire. It wasn't long before he was slipping on thin white stockings, trimmed in lace that ended about halfway up his thighs. He did his best to attach the garters and succeeded after only a brief struggle. At the bottom of the box rested a pair of matching white silk and lace panties, which he slid on eagerly, enjoying the feel of the silk against his skin. As he turned the dress over in his hands, a little handwritten note drifted to the floor. Ciel furrowed his brow, reaching under the bed to retrieve it, and sat as he read.

"C;

The alterations allow for easy dressing... and undressing.

You're welcome.

A"

The young Earl laughed softly and shook his head, standing once more and slipped the dress over his head. The fitted waist complimented his slim figure, and he looked himself over in the mirror, smiling at his reflection. Slipping on the white cuffs and collar that completed the outfit, he smiled, running his hands over the skirt, which stopped just above where his stockings began. A soft blush rose to his cheeks and he tugged at the skirt, only to have it spring back into place, supported by numerous ruffled underskirts. He turned his back to the mirror and bent over, revealing the silk panties when he did so. There would need to be further alterations done before he could wear this to the ball... but for tonight it would prove perfect. He secured his black eye patch and smiled at himself once more. Yes, this would prove hard for Sebastian to resist.

Sebastian busied about the kitchen, making preparations for the evening. He gathered all the necessary glasses and decanters, taking his time to place everything perfectly. A quick check of his watch showed nearly dark, and he hurried along. As he left the kitchen, pushing the teacart before him, he paused, giving himself a quick glance in the mirror. He heard Beatrice meow from the counter behind him and he smiled, looking back to her.

"Beatrice, dear, tonight is my night with our Master. Please, be a good girl... allow us our privacy, yes?" She hopped off the counter and came to him, rubbing against his ankles as he walked. He chuckled softly and lifted her into his arms, where she cuddled and purred as long as he would allow her, before placing her back on the floor. As he left the room, she padded softly behind him, tail twitching excitedly, following at his heels. "You really must stop doing that... silly little girl. You do live up to your name." She meowed at him again, throwing herself down in the floor beside his feet, rolling on the floor as though to entice him into petting her. He chuckled softy and knelt to appease her, ruffling her fur gently. "Have you no shame, my dear?" She sat up, pawing at his cheeks, sniffing at his nose as he leaned to her. He kissed her forehead gently, a shadow falling over him in the hallway. Still kneeling in the floor, stroking Beatrice's soft fur, he looked up slowly, fully expecting Ciel to be standing there, ready to tease once again.