Part 32

"Now the same rules apply... no 'dancing around the question, no excuses, no begging off'. Those were your rules." Ciel nodded again smiling sweetly as he held out a hand for his glass. Sebastian handed it to him as he sat down, taking off his shoes.

"I said yes. Go on."

"Well... I suppose I have wondered why you waited so long to ask about the rest of our contract. I know you first pondered at the idea a year or so ago during all that Trancy business." Sebastian looked over his shoulder at Ciel ask he asked, and Ciel looked away, fiddling with a button on his sleeve.

"You're my butler. It's... frowned upon. If someone should find out..."

"Yes, but it is not as uncommon as you may think." Ciel raised an eyebrow but didn't question it. "Many young Lords learn a great deal from their butlers... and have found themselves grateful for the experience on their wedding night." Still blushing, Ciel nodded and took a drink, elbow resting on his knee, head in his palm as he waited for Sebastian's next question. Before he asked, the butler laid back on the bed, arms thrown over his head, his body stretched to its full length and laid out beautifully for Ciel to gaze at. The bluenette tried not to admire him, tried not to feel that tension beginning to grow inside him, and looked down into his glass, lip caught between his teeth. When Sebastian didn't speak right away, Ciel continued.

"Why didn't you bring it up then?" Sebastian smiled and looked back at the ceiling.

"And what would you have said if I had?

"... I... well..." Ciel thought for a second, then nodded. "I suppose you're right." Another few moments passed in silence before Sebastian looked over at his Master, who sat watching him with mismatched, impatient eyes. "Are you going to ask your questions, or not?"

"Would you prefer me be less gentle with you?" Ciel instantly regretted pressing the issue, and cast his eyes back down to his glass, swirling the brandy absently as he tried to formulate an answer that didn't betray his need for privacy.

"You've been leaving too many marks as it is..."

"That isn't what I mean, Bocchan, and you know it." Ciel made a face and responded in his most mocking tone.

"Then stop dancing around the question." Sebastian laughed and shook his head.

"Alright then..." Sebastian rolled onto his side, reaching a hand out for Ciel, who obliged to crawl closer, curling his legs up beside him, leaning on one arm and let his head fall to the side in an innocent display. "Aside from the evidence... Which we have already discussed..." The young Lord touched the side of his neck softly, remembering the heated moments between them just before Sebastian drew blood. "Does it feel better for you when I'm a bit aggressive?" The heat began to rise in Ciel's cheeks once more and he finished his drink, refusing eye contact for as long as possible. Sebastian smiled and tapped Ciel's knee lightly with his finger, breaking his concentration as he searched for an answer that was less forthcoming than the truth. "Answer me, little kitten." Ciel hesitated, but something inside him stirred at the command and he bit his bottom lip, nodding just enough for Sebastian to see. "I want to hear you say it." Ciel's blush deepened, and he whispered his reply.

"I... suppose so. I... don't really have a basis for comparison..." Sebastian smiled deviously, receiving exactly the answer he had been waiting for.

"I can give you that." Sebastian took the empty glass from Ciel's hand, set it on the nightstand and turned back to him, wrapping an arm around him as he laid back, pulling the little Earl down on top of him. Ciel gasped loudly and tried to steady himself, bracing his hands against Sebastian's chest as he was pulled, but still found himself lying atop his butler, looking down at him, the arm firmly secured about his waist pressing their bodies close. Ciel chewed at his lip for a moment, brow knitted as he situated himself on the lithe body beneath him.