Part 65

Weeks had passed since they'd spoken the words, and still Ciel blushed as Sebastian slipped a hand down his back as he led him into the dining hall, gently groping at his backside as they walked.

"Jesus, Sebastian..." Ciel laughed quietly and hurried ahead of him. Since their 'arrangement', as Sebastian liked to call it, the demon had barely been able to keep his hands gloved and to himself, regardless of who may be watching. The young Earl, ever embarrassed by public displays of affection, scolded him regularly, but halfheartedly; both of them knew he secretly delighted in such an open show of desire, and it always paid off. Taking a moment to admire the sway of his Master's hips as he walked in heels before him, Sebastian caught up to him, whispering quietly.

"You'd best make this a quick meeting, kitten... I want you." He kissed Ciel's neck softly, making the young Lord gasp and pull away, surprised.

"Shh! Sebastian, they'll hear you..." Sebastian shook his head and forced Ciel against the wall, kissing him hungrily, strong arms lifting him from the floor in the blink of an eye. Ciel gasped and moaned into the kiss; he slowly stopped struggling against his butler's powerful hold and allowed himself to melt into the heat of Sebastian's mouth. When Sebastian finally withdrew, eyes full of fire and lust, the demon smiled, winking at him. Ciel cleared his throat, straightening his jacket and shorts, trying to act inconvenienced. "Now, put me down..." Sebastian grinned and shook his head.

"No.... no. Right now, come with me."

"Sebastian! They're waiting for me... I have to..."

"No. Come, kitten." Sebastian whisked Ciel quickly into a coat closet, clicking the lock closed behind them. Ciel giggled and Sebastian held a finger to his lips. "Quiet now, or I'll have to gag you." Ciel blushed and bit his lip, nodding, following Sebastian's lead as he quickly freed himself from the confines of his trousers. When Ciel took a little too long, Sebastian made short work of stripping him out of his shorts. He quickly turned Ciel around and wrapped his arms around him from behind, gripping the bluenette's already stiff erection in his hand. "Let me be behind you this time? It'll be easier..." Ciel nodded, and Sebastian knelt behind him and bit his ass cheek gently. Ciel almost squealed but stopped himself and tried to pull away. Sebastian grinned and winked at him. "Shh. Brace yourself against the wall. And hush, or they'll find us." Ciel did as he was told, little hands pressed against guest's coats as he steadied himself and let Sebastian position him. He heard Sebastian make some lecherous, appreciative sound as he looked him over and Ciel looked back at him, blushing. "Comfortable?" Ciel nodded and Sebastian stood, retrieving the tiny bottle of lubricant he had begun carrying with him and shuddered as he felt the cool oil drip onto his throbbing cock. Ciel heard the bottle click closed and turned to look at him again. He saw Sebastian behind him, hand working the lubricant over his length, and felt himself grow tense in anticipation.

"You planned this..." He whispered, eyes following Sebastian's hand as it traced along his erection, slender fingers gliding over the length of him.

"Yes." He said quietly. "Now, shh." Sebastian leaned down and kissed him gently, slowly slipping himself into Ciel's waiting body. The bluenette stifled a cry, biting into the back of his hand as he felt Sebastian filling him and the demon let out a breath accompanied by a nearly inaudible moan. Ciel balled his fists up into the coat that hung before him and pulled himself up into more of a standing position, rocking back against his butler, reaching a hand up behind him to grasp for a handful of the dark, soft hair he had come to enjoy so much. Sebastian leaned into him, allowing Ciel to snatch a handful of his hair and pull his head forward harshly; he in turn pulled Ciel's hips closer and groaned quietly into his ear. "Tell me, little kitten. Say it for me."