Part 38

The carriage ride was silent at first, Sebastian sitting across from Alois, watching scenery pass outside the window. Alois was busy watching Sebastian, and laid himself down on the seat, looking up at him sweetly.

"Tea was lovely."

"Very good, your Highness." The butler responded coldly, not taking his eyes away from the window.

"Sebastian..." Alois crossed his bent knees, reaching his arms over his head to play with the velvet curtain trying to draw the man's attention, and successfully so, but only for a moment. "... Claude and I would like..." At the name, Sebastian sighed deeply, shaking his head.

"No." Sebastian looked back out the window, his irritation obvious, dark garnet eyes brightening as he scoffed at the idea of Claude.

"But..." before he could get out another word, the butler cut him off, his tone darkening.

"I said no."

"Oh, but we could have so much fun..." Sebastian rolled his eyes, a sneer pulling at his lips. The blonde sat up, tossing himself into Sebastian's lap, arms draped around his shoulders. The butler begrudgingly allowed Alois into his lap, leaving his hands at his sides, resting on the seat beside him.

"Again. No, your Highness." Alois pouted, running a hand through Sebastian's thick, black hair, pushing it away from his eyes. He slipped his fingers down the butler's cheek, and he leaned away from the touch.

"Would Ciel say no?" Sebastian grasped his wrist, holding it firmly in his hand, glaring at Alois. "Wouldn't you like to see it? Just the two of us... me and your pretty little Master... wouldn't you just love to watch us?" His sneer having fallen away, Sebastian released Trancy's wrist and looked back out the window. Alois leaned close, whispering into his ear. "Maybe we'll let you play too..." Sebastian inhaled slowly, shifting on the bench, pushing Alois a little further away from him, but Alois slipped a hand up Sebastian's chest, tugging at his tie softly. "So, you do want to play..."

"Loathsome spider, I said no. I will not share my Master, especially not with the likes of you and your disgraceful butler."

"Claude doesn't need to know... It could just be the three of us..." He giggled and touched Sebastian's cheek softly. "I could show Ciel a few things... I promise you'll like them..." Sebastian shook his head, refusing eye contact, trying to keep himself from the fantasy that danced through his mind, and not for the first time. His mind flashed to an image of both young Lords, wrapped in an embrace, their slim, naked bodies pressed against one another, Ciel moaning quietly as Alois... Sebastian snapped out of his thoughts, giving Alois the briefest of glances before turning back to the window.

"I prefer to tutor him myself."

"Are you sure? His kiss is so soft and sweet..." Sebastian shot him a look, his eyes beginning to brighten. "I can..." The butler cut him off, his tone stern and threatening.

"You will nothing. You will keep your hands..." he paused a moment, watching as Alois flicked his tongue out over his lips, winking at him. "...and your vulgar mouth, to yourself."

"You think he didn't want it? You think he didn't kiss me back?" Infuriated, Sebastian shoved Alois from his lap, and he landed with a thud on the carriage floor, looking up wide eyed, pouting softly.

"You..." Sebastian glared down at him, eyes raging fire. "... you filthy little bastard... I ought..." Alois cut him off, getting to his knees, remaining there in the floor before Sebastian.

"Oh, now, let's not resort to name calling, demon."

"I may be a demon, but I know what does and does not belong to me. Ciel Phantomhive belongs to me, and me alone. He is not a plaything..." Alois cut him off, looking up at him.

"But he's your plaything. You just don't like to share your toys..."

"How dare you... lay hands much less your vile lips upon my Master. Simply because your pathetic excuse for a butler is incapable keep you satisfied."

"I'm insatiable." Alois smiled, kneeling on the carriage floor before Sebastian, hands placed on the butler's knees. "... but a night with the two of you..." He pushed Sebastian's knees apart, running his hands up his inner thighs... "... or just you and me..." Alois' hand pressed against the butler's groin, making him shift in his seat. "I'm sure I can please you..." his hands worked to unfasted Sebastian's belt, and he arched his hips, grabbing both Alois' wrists, holding them above the blonde's head.

"Hn..." He shifted in his seat again, his arousal growing more prominent as Alois looked up at him, lip caught between his teeth, batting his eyes sweetly. "I said no. And I meant no." Sky blue eyes flicked down to Sebastian's growing erection, then back to his eyes, smiling coyly.

"Doesn't look like you meant it..." Alois tugged at his wrists, trying to pull from Sebastian's grip to no avail. He began to whimper softly, pulling against him, making a show of his capture. "Please Sebastian..." He looked up at him, eyes hooded, his voice soft and breathy "... please don't hurt me..." Alois winked, and Sebastian sighed deeply, feeling himself respond to Alois' quiet pleading, his hunger and arousal both rising. He released Alois' wrists, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring down at him.

"Get off the floor, your Highness. It's undignified." Trancy rolled his eyes and crawled onto the seat beside Sebastian.

"Don't pretend the thought hasn't crossed your mind... I see the way you look at me... trying not to look at me..." Alois knelt beside Sebastian now, whispering softly into his ear as Sebastian stared out the window, doing his best to ignore him. "... would you really deny me what I want so badly?" He flicked his tongue over Sebastian's earlobe and the butler closed his eyes, his jaw tightening. "...you must be sooo ravenous..." Eyes flashing fire, Sebastian snatched Alois' lapel as he turned to face him, jerking the blonde up from his seat, holding him close, staring directly into his eyes.

"I would deny you your life, should I have the opportunity. I would devour your wretched soul in an instant if I thought it were worthy." He let Alois go, the little blonde plopping back down on his seat unceremoniously. "You are not fit to be a meal for me, Alois Trancy." The carriage rolled to a stop and Sebastian swung the door open. "Get out."

"But..."

"Get out." Alois looked at him, then over at the open door. "Now, Spider." Claude was approaching the carriage and Alois still sat, looking over at Sebastian with a sad glint in his eye.

"But..."

"Your Highness." Claude offered his hand into the open door and Alois finally turned to look at him but didn't move.

"Faustus. Take your shameful little fop. I must be on my way." Claude glared at Sebastian; hand still offered for Alois to take. Alois turned away from Sebastian finally and took Claude's hand, allowing himself to be lead from the carriage. One last glance over his shoulder and the door smacked closed behind him, a moment later the carriage began to move, and Sebastian sank down in the seat, fingers pressed lightly to his temples. The butler closed his eyes, sighing quietly as he slipped a hand through his hair, trying to determine the best way to confront Ciel about what Trancy had told him.