Part 11

Patience is a virtue....

~MidniteFanfic

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sebastian stood still a moment, looking down at the gashes across his chest revealed by the open dress shirt that hung loosely as his sides. Trails of blood, as crimson as his eyes, dripped slowly down his thin stomach, one spilling into his navel and pooling there. Ciel watched intently, his eyes following the drops as they moved slowly down the butler's slim waist to stop at his trousers, which fit snugly about slender hips. Sebastian ran a finger over one of the drops, just below his navel and smeared it between his fingers, looking at it almost curiously. Ciel could only stand there, red faced in the doorway, still trying to fully interpret the scene he had walked in on, much less his butler bleeding before him in a state of half undress.

"Young Master..." Sebastian made his way across the room to the washbasin and wet a cloth, using it to clean away the blood dripping down his lithe torso. The bleeding had already stopped, but its crimson evidence remained, and Sebastian splashed a bit of the cool water across his chest to clear it away. "What precisely are you doing all the way down here?" He turned to look at the little Lord, still dripping wet as he reached for a towel to dry himself. Ciel just stood there, his eyes roaming over Sebastian's exposed skin, the gashes were healing, disappearing before his mismatched eyes. "A butler's bedroom is no place for a young Lord." Ciel shuffled his bare feet against the hard floor and looked away, the tension in his stomach growing by the moment. He opened his mouth to speak and was surprised to find himself lifted from the floor, his thighs splayed apart, groin and stomach pressed firmly against Sebastian's hip and naked side. The young Lord gasped a little, wrapping his arms around his butler tightly, holding on for dear life. "Barefoot no less! Bocchan, you'll catch cold. Where have you left your slippers?" Sebastian moved quickly about the room with Ciel still in his arms, as though they would be found there.

"They're here... I took them off." Ciel motioned to the pocket of his robe with his chin, his hands slipped from around Sebastian's neck and slid down his chest slowly, little fingers playing at his collarbone. The dark-haired butler smiled at this, leaning his head to the side a bit to allow Ciel's curious fingers to wander where they pleased.

"Young Lord, whyever for? What good can come of sneaking about barefoot in your own mansion?" Ciel looked at his fingers, tracing a gentle line across Sebastian's collarbone again and let his hand fall away, embarrassed by his rage, unsure of why it welled up in him so readily at the thought of his butler fawning over anyone but him. His reply was soft, both hands now resting in his lap, cradled solely by Sebastian's arms, still pressed firmly against him.

"I heard voices... I woke up and I was hungry... I was on the way to the kitchen, and I heard voices..." Sebastian laughed, setting Ciel back down on his feet and taking the slippers from the robe pocket, kneeling before his little Lord to slip them on his feet once more, a light tap of each foot to indicate when to lift it.

"It was only me, Bocchan, I assure you. Sometimes she likes it when I talk to her."

"I thought there was a woman..." Sebastian laughed heartily and shook his head, still chuckling as he stood and began slowly buttoning his shirt, fingers swift and agile, covering his now flawless chest once again.

"Of course not! Young Master, you know very well I have no desire for such things as loose women, and I most certainly wouldn't deem to bring one into this house." He smiled kindly at Ciel and gave a little bow before moving to the nightstand to fetch his gloves. As he picked up the silken gloves he stopped, a devious smile spread across his lips and he fiddled with them for a second, his back still turned to his Master. "We are completely alone, Bocchan. Just you and I." He dropped the gloves back on the nightstand and turned. Ciel blinked a few times, shuffling his feet a little as his butler approached once more.