Part 19

Several hazy hours later, Ciel awoke and found himself still wrapped securely in his butler's arms. He smiled to himself, listening to the sound of Sebastian's quiet breathing and nestled further into his arms without opening his eyes. He heard a soft sigh and felt the arms around him tighten a little, keeping him close in a possessive embrace.

"Sebastian... are you asleep?" Ciel's voice was barely above a whisper, but he was heard, and Sebastian smiled, eyes still closed, one hand slipping up Ciel's side to run fingers through bluenette locks.

"No, little kitten." The little Lord yawned and leaned into Sebastian's touch, rubbing his fists into his eyes to uncloud his vision.

"Are we still alone?" he asked quietly, as he laid his head back down on Sebastian's chest, his fingers tracing the line of his collarbone. The butler smiled and remained silent for several moments while he listened, then shook his head.

"No, little kitten. We are not." He pressed his lips to Ciel's temple softly, then reached for his pocket watch beside the bed. "And they are looking for me." A quick check of the time and he raised an eyebrow "... with good reason..." Ciel took the pocket watch from his hand and looked at the time himself, closed it, and tossed it carelessly back to the nightstand.

"Send them away?" He asked quietly, looking up at Sebastian with sleepy, mismatched eyes. The little Lord pouted, shifting in his arms, hands tugging softly at Sebastian's open shirt. He smiled indulgently, but took Ciel's hands in his own, looking down at him.

"Little kitten, I can't. I have much to do today, and so do you." Ciel tilted his chin a little, doing his absolute best to look like a disappointed child, and Sebastian sighed deeply, running fingers through his Master's hair. "Don't pout, Bocchan. We have a busy day ahead of us." Ciel continued to pout, but knew it was not going to make a difference. He fiddled with his ring and laid his head back against Sebastian's chest, refusing to move. The butler rolled his eyes, a little smile at his lips. "Are you so determined to keep me here this morning?" A smile curled Ciel's lips and he looked away, but Sebastian slipped a finger under his chin, forcing their eyes to meet for a moment before he kissed his Master gently.

"Perhaps." Ciel replied softly, licking his lips. "Just for a while longer?"

"I really must not be here when they come looking, or we'll be found out." Ciel nodded realizing quickly that the time to play had passed and crawled out of Sebastian's lap, watching as he gathered himself. Before he slipped the gloves back over his hands, Sebastian wrapped his hands around Ciel's hips, pulling him close as he knelt there on the bed, Sebastian standing beside it. He kissed him deeply, tongue flicking lightly over Ciel's bottom lip before he pulled away and put on his gloves once more. "I'll return in a while with your breakfast, please, sleep a while longer. You've had a long night." Sebastian winked as he turned to leave.

"Sebastian?" He stopped and turned on his heel, giving a little bow.

"Yes, my Lord?" Ciel opened his mouth to speak, but stopped, shaking his head a little.

"Never mind. Go on." Sebastian nodded and slipped out the door, hurrying to his room to straighten himself, lest they be found out.