Part 24

"Sebastian... I can't go out like this..."Ciel looked himself over in the mirror, shaking his head, arms crossed before him. Sebastian knelt beside him, lacing his boots, and looked up at him as he spoke.

"Oh, yes you can, Bocchan. And you will. Lady Elizabeth will be highly disappointed should you not wear what she's picked out for you."

"I look..." He motioned to the mirror image, at a loss for words. His hands fell back to his sides and he sighed.

"Like a perfect little doll." Sebastian whispered, slipping a hand up the back of Ciel's leg to the edge of his shorts, squeezing softly.

"...like a whore..." Sebastian laughed and continued to straighten the costume as Ciel looked himself over in the mirror. He wore a corseted blue and black striped vest over a white open collar dress shirt, mid-thigh length shorts, cuffed in the same striped pattern, with black lace garters wrapped around his thighs to secure socks that stopped above his knee, black heeled boots stopping just below his knee.

"Oh now, that is demonstrably not true..." He placed a little matching hat on Ciel's head, and he rolled his eyes, taking the hat off, tossing it onto the bed.

"Isn't it? Look at me! How could she..." he tugged at the shorts and Sebastian batted his hand away, straightening them once more, letting his gloved hands linger a little longer than necessary whenever possible.

"Personally, I think it's suits you." Still kneeling, Sebastian slipped a hand between Ciel's bare upper thighs, making him tense and straighten. "That's why you'll be wearing it for me after nightfall." Trying not to smile, the little Lord held his bottom lip between his teeth and let Sebastian finish straightening the garters.

"But you'd parade me around in it first?" Ciel sneered at him, mock irritation in his voice.

"Not if it were up to me." Sebastian pulled at Ciel's thigh, throwing him off balance and making him fall forward, now braced against Sebastian's kneeling form. Fire flashed in his eyes as he looked up at his little Master, who looked shocked at the sudden fall. "And I will not let you out of my sight." The hand that had so firmly grasped his thigh slipped up his stomach and chest, thumb tracing one of the several little scratches just barely visible. Ciel exhaled softly, looking away, and took a step back.

"How long do we have to stay?"

"Don't fret, I'll be sure you get home before bedtime." Ciel nodded softly and looked himself over in the mirror, running his hands over the soft fabric of the vest, turning from side to side, really looking at himself now. He felt exposed in such a tight, short costume, even with his socks covering most of his legs, that peek of his pale thighs made him self-conscious. He tugged at the shorts to no avail, straightening himself to his full height, plucking softly at the open collar, unbuttoned to mid chest. He pulled it closed, but it was no use. Elizabeth planned to put him on display and there was little he could do to change that now. Sebastian busied himself, but his eyes remained fixed on his Master, drawn to him in the most primal way.

"Will Trancy be there? Or... God forbid... the Viscount?" The young Earl shuddered, his skin crawling at the thought of the Viscount eyeing him, much less touching him. "Vile pervert..."

"I would imagine both will be in attendance, the ball is being held in the Viscount's hall."

"Both of them?" Ciel let out an exasperated sigh, looking himself over one final time and Sebastian approached, placing the little top hat back on top of his head. Ciel shook his head and removed it, tossing it aside. "How am I supposed to stay away from both of them?"

"Why, with the help of your loyal butler, of course." Sebastian made a display of bowing, and Ciel laughed, shaking his head. A brief knock on the door and Finny poked his head in, dressed as a pirate.

"Mister Sebastian! The carriage is nearly here..."

"Very good, Finny. Please, escort our young Master to the main hall, I have a few things to attend to before we depart." Finny did as he was told, leading Ciel to the hall, mostly just keeping him company while Sebastian hurried to prepare himself.

Just as the carriage stopped before the manor, Sebastian appeared in the hall, dressed in one of his best tailcoat suits, in leu of a tie, he wore a blue ribbon of the same tone as his Master's vest, a small pin bearing the Phantomhive coat of arms holding it in place. His vest, the same blue, covered his standard white dress shirt, and a black top hat with blue ribbon complimented the tailcoat and trousers perfectly. Ciel saw Sebastian approaching and looked him over slowly, taking a moment to appreciate the lithe form before him, and Sebastian winked at him, offering a deep bow before holding out a hand.

"Young Master, if you please." Ciel placed his hand in Sebastian's and allowed himself to be led to the carriage and helped inside. Sebastian followed, seating himself and the carriage began to move. After several moments of silence, Ciel looked over at Sebastian, a coy smile on his lips.

"So, is this what you like then? A silly circus clown for a Master?" Ciel motioned down at himself and Sebastian fought a smile, entwining his fingers in his lap to keep them to himself as he eyed the little Lord in his form fitting costume.

"It is very becoming, I must admit." Ciel rolled his eyes and laughed a little, and Sebastian leaned close to whisper, lips grazing his ear softly. "Although I do prefer to see you in less." Ciel shuddered, licking his lips and looked away, making Sebastian smile. "You look perfectly delicious, little kitten. It will not be easy to keep the Viscount at bay..." Ciel's sapphire eye looked up at Sebastian sweetly, then down again and he picked nervously at the lace garters.

"Don't let him touch me." He said softly, and Sebastian nodded, placing a hand on Ciel's knee.

"I will do my best." Ciel nodded, and the carriage pulled to a stop outside the manor.