Part 50

~*~*~*~*~*

#Triggerwarning noncon

~*~*~*~*~*~

As they made their way down the hallway, Sebastian stayed a few steps behind Ciel, watching him as they walked. Feeling the demon's eyes upon him, he cast the occasional glance over his shoulder, looking away quickly each time he was caught peeking. Terribly distracted by the little Lolita leading the way to his bedroom, the butler found it nearly impossible to tear his eyes away, and the gaze made Ciel feel small and submissive. Several times he ran his hands over the back of his skirt, ensuring he was still at least somewhat covered by the short uniform, and each time Sebastian chuckled quietly.

When they reached Sebastian's door, Ciel paused beside it, unsure of whether their game required him to be the first to enter. With a shy smile he glanced at the door, then up to Sebastian, who did not hesitate to push the door open and escort the young Lord inside, leaving it ajar behind them. Ciel looked around the nearly bare room as Sebastian removed his tie, hanging it over the full-length mirror that stood in the corner of the room. Aside from a long twin bed with its single blanket and pillow, there was only a nightstand and lamp, washbasin, mirror, and a bureau; beside the nightstand sat Beatrice's food and water bowl. The bluenette approached the bed, running his fingers over the wooden footboard of the bed and looked back at Sebastian, who stared at him from beside the mirror. Ciel noticed his own reflection and blushed, seeing not himself, but a shy maid in an unfamiliar room caught in a demon's gaze. He looked back to the bed and cleared his throat quietly, trying to calm his nerves.

"Do you even fit in this bed? It looks too small for you..." Sebastian approached him, wrapping his hands around Ciel's waist from behind, pulling him close to whisper in his ear.

"Yes, well... as I believe you're aware..." Lowering his voice, the butler pressed his lips against the soft skin behind Ciel's ear and continued. "...I fit into many tight places." Breath caught in his throat, Ciel hit Sebastian's thigh with his fist, looking back at him, surprised by such a blatantly vulgar insinuation.

"Stop that... filthy demon." Sebastian grinned, and pulled Ciel back a step, pressing the young Lord against his lean body, hands strayed from his waist, one up his chest, the other down his thigh. He felt Sebastian's lips against his neck and a quiet sound escaped him. He arched his back gently and felt Sebastian's hardon press against his backside. His eyes shot open in surprise and he started to pull away, but strong hands held him in place.

"Just where do you think you're going, kitten?" Sebastian's hand slipped under the skirt and grasped Ciel's erection firmly, and the bluenette gasped, his own hands holding on to his butler's forearms, trying to wriggle free of his firm hold.

"I thought... I thought you wanted me to..." The butler slipped his fingers between Ciel's legs, gently stroking his taint through the silk panties. Gasping loudly, Ciel nearly climbed up Sebastian to writhe away from the far too gentle touch. He cried out a little and his nails dug into Sebastian's arms as he tried to escape.

"You are doing exactly what I want you to do." He whispered, moving them towards the side of the bed. Ciel's knees bumped the mattress and he fell forward, catching himself only by chance. He felt Sebastian step away from him and started to stand, only to feel a hand press to his lower back, keeping him bent over. He looked over his shoulder, straining to see the man, who stood back, head tilted to the side, eyeing his exposed backside. Suddenly nervous, Ciel tried to stand again, but Sebastian stepped forward, hips pressing against him as he leaned down over him, his voice dripping with lust. "Be a good little kitten, do as your told, yes?" Ciel whimpered his response, both hands pressed against a mattress much firmer than his own, keeping him supported in this undignified position.