Chapter 4|New Members

Chaeyeon's pov

My flight will be leaving at 14:00pm, after eating breakfast I was speaking with Shuang on a video call while eating chips. We talked for an hour and i hanged up to check up everything, my parents kept asking me if the money in my card was enough and i told them it was ok while Shuxin kept pestering me to get her autographs from Blackpink members.

I went to take shower around 11am and wear my dark blue Dior pants that Shuxin choose for me with a black crop top. I put my air pods and charger in my purse along with my power bank and my cap and mask, I said goodbye to everyone since I will be leaving with my manager. My mom was reluctant but she finally  let me go, we left my house at 12:30pm and arrived at the airport around 13:30pm.

I checked all the documentations and wait to board my flight, I was feeling nervous at the airport since I will be going alone. My manager assured me everything was going to be fine, I boarded my flight and left. After 3hrs I arrived in Incheon airport, after going through security checks I put on my mask and cap then went out.

I found four men and one lady waiting for me and they took my bags and showed me the way to the car, there were too many reporters at the airport. I wonder if it's always like this. I got into the car and took off my mask and we left, i texted everyone that i have landed. Since it was already late the lady took me to the dorm  where I will be temporarily staying and told me to rest since it's already late. She told me she will take me to the company tomorrow at 8am so i should rest.

When we arrived at the dorms I thought I was at the hotel or something, it's just a normal apartment with everything a house needs. I met some girls at the hallway who just bowed towards the lady and left, she took me to an empty room and it had 2 bedrooms. She left after giving me a short tour around the apartment, when she left I just took out my pyjamas and went to take shower. There was no food and luckily I had brought some snacks.

I called my parents and let them know how everything went and then called Lusi who was busy with her night shoot so we talked for 3 minutes only and she hanged up. I was feeling kind of lonely and missing home too so after snacking I took out my camera and started to vlog, i took a video of around the apartment and then save it to my laptop titled "first dorm tour". I got bored after and fell asleep around 10pm .

I woke up at 7:30am and took a quick shower then put on my black shorts with a white Celiné top, after putting on my nike sneakers i boiled hot water and drink it while waiting for the lady to come and pick me up and honestly I was feeling kind of hungry. She arrived around pass 8 and Hallelujah she came with food

"Hey how are you?", she asked in English

"I'm fine just bored and lonely"

"Well don't worry today you will be moving to the same apartment with other girls you will be debuting with"

"Well, that's much better"

"Today I'm taking you to the company to go through the briefing of what's gonna happen from now on"

"Ok"

"Do you speak Korean?"

"No, i only know important words that are used in daily life"

"Don't worry you will get there"

After eating we left and went to YG Entertainment, we went to Mr Yang's office and he was already there waiting for us. And I must say I was feeling nervous.

"Annyeonghaseo", i said bowing

"Xiaotong how are you?"

"I'm fine"

"Are you nervous?"

"Mmmh"

"Don't worry everything will be ok. So are you ready? The show is starting in two weeks"

"Yeah I am ready, though nervous due to language barrier"

"Don't worry you won't be alone, there are Japanese trainees who will be participating too", my nerves calmed since i know Japanese

He explained everything to me in details and then after the lady took me to meet the girls, when I arrived at their practice room they were dancing and i watched and they are good. I couldn't help but clap for them when they finish, the lady called all five of them over.

"Hey guys, i brought you your final member Xiaotong from Shining Stars Entertainment our sub in China. Well she have already debuted in China as an actress and she will be debuting with you guys as a singer, don't let her cuteness and dorkiness fool you she is a machine and a force to reckon with. As you know she will be participating in Produce48, I'm leaving her in your hands to take care of her and show her around also teach her Korean. Can i trust you with her?"

"Ne!!!!", after that she told me to introduce myself to them

"Annyeonghaseo, I'm Yu Chaeyeon Xiaotong but you can call me Tong Tong. Nice to meet you"

They introduced themselves and I'm the maknae, i can hardly remember their names but i will just call them unnies until I get familiar with their names. They took me back to the dorm and helped me move my staffs to our dorm since it's 3 people per room i went to the maknae line dorm, they are just opposite each other.

Thank God I came with my own bed sheets cause these ones are white, the first thing i did was to change them and then arrange my clothes in my closet. Every room have it's own walk in closet and there are two bathrooms, we took photos with my polaroid camera. Seojong woke me up in the morning around 5am for morning jog, turns out the girls runs everyday in the morning while singing out loud.