Chapter 31|Twin sisters?

Yena's pov

Since the last time Chaeyeon left our house my parents have started acting weird so my brother and I we just let them be, today I was woken up by endless calls so I just turned it off and slept again. I promised few of my old friends that we will meet up in the afternoon but I am not into it since I'm being forced.

I woke up around 10am and went to freshen up singing loudly on top of my lungs, after putting on my sweatpants with white shirt I went downstairs to have breakfast. I was alone since my parents went to work and my brother have a shoot he had to attend, after eating breakfast I just laid on the couch bored and by the time I finally woke up it was already 2pm and my brother was already back.

"Oppa?"

"Mmh?"

"Don't you think mom and dad have been acting strange lately?"

"I thought I was just being paranoid but after that friend of yours visited that day the atmosphere turned weird around the house", he answered playing his PlayStation and I joined him

I decided to stop talking about it, we played till late around 5pm. I took my phone and started to scroll on internet to see what's popping since I haven't checked it the whole day, the moment I opened and refreshed my screen I almost dropped my phone. It was Chaeyeon all over the internet, it looks like she lost more weight since I last saw her.

"txha, these trolls", I thought out loud

"What's wrong?", Yoon asked putting drinks on the table

"Check on internet", he immediately went on internet

"Jeez!!, isn't this out of line? Aren't they going too far?"

"I just don't understand why they are always targeting her, when other three members left nothing happened but now because it's her this has to happen. I wonder if she is ok", somehow I felt like part of me was crushed and my heart was aching

I don't know whether it's because I have become attached to Chaeyeon but every time she cries or sad my heart pings a little, I have always felt this feeling but I just ignore it thinking maybe I have become too attached to her. Each passing second things were getting out of hand on internet and I must admit she have a strong fanbase, she was trending worldwide.

Things started to cool down when YG Entertainment released a statement and some sites pulled down their articles and there were those who didn't listen to the warning but the consequences were bad. YG Entertainment was serious when they said they will sue everyone who defame their artists, I thought they were joking until I woke up the following day.

When I was watching entertainment news and found out that indeed they sued those who didnt listen and their identities were revealed to the public, that was when other people started to take it seriously and take down their posts and articles. Chinese netizens must really love and care for their artists when they are being bullied by outsiders because they stood up for Chaeyeon and even went to welcome her at the airport.

I called her a to check how she was after all that happened and she was fine just chilling with her family, I have been bored lately with nothing to do except eating and sleeping. Sometimes I go to gym with my brother just so that I don't gain weight, it's been four days after Chaeyeon saga and she was back on hot search again worldwide just after 4 days. She was trending with #prayforchaeyeon, #getwellsoontongtong, #tongtongournationtreasure