Chapter 38|Aww

Chaeyeon's pov

When i arrived my dad was already waiting at the door and me being daddy's girl I just ran to hug him, it's been 1.4 years since I last saw him and mom.

"Daddy!!"

"My princess is back", he gave me a bones crushing hug

"I missed you"

"I missed you too, you have grown tall"

"Mmh, I have been eating very well"

"That's my girl"

"Ahem...", I peep to see who it was

"Oh mom, you are also here",

"No"

"Er....", I went to hug her

"You have grown tall", she said looking at my legs

"Hump....i am my father's daughter after all"

"Ah!...", my mom slapped the back of my head

"Stop spewing nonsense, am I short?"

"You are Shuxin's mother after all", I laughed and she just shook her head

My dad is the tallest then me, mom and Shuxin are almost same height. Mr Jung left after dinner to his hotel since he will be going back to Korea tomorrow, the girls opened Instagrams accounts and Sakura and othe two also activated their accounts and we are following each other. Since Shuxin is still busy with her other group's schedules I have been spending time with Shuang and Lusi.

Shuxin debuted in a girl group last year called The9, Lisa unnie was a mentor and they have also become close. I invited the girls and Tzuyu unnie so that we can go biking today, ever since I told Tzuyu unnie about it while we were still in Korea she got her license so since Lusi and Shuang can ride too we decided to race each other underground.

Underground is where bikers meet and race and it more of fast and furious but with no alcohol allowed since underage kids also come with their parents so it's friendly, I took my camera and asked my dad to take pictures of us. Lusi's ride is Pink, Shuang's is aqua blue, Tzuyu's is Purple while mine is black.

He took pictures of us before and after we put on our helmets and also pictures and videos of us racing, I came first with Shuang second and Tzuyu then Lusi. We stayed underground till 7pm and we rode home, my mom was not happy at all. She hates motorbikes but what can she do since her daughter is a tom boy, after dinner I posted the pictures on Instagram and Weibo.

I edited a video of us racing and me winning, I realised it too late that I posted Shuang's face and there was nothing I can do about it so I just let it be. I sent her a message about it and she said it was ok, soon after they started trending.

"THOUGH IT'S BEEN KNOWN THAT ZHANG SHUANG AND YU XIAOTONG ARE BEST FRIENDS SINCE SHOOTING A DRAMA TOGETHER, TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME SEEING THEM TOGETHER",  "SHUANG AND XIAOTONG FRIENDS? WELCOME BACK SHUANG", "GIRLS RACE? NETIZENS ARE IN LOVE THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN NATION'S GEMS", "SHUANG, TZUYU, LUSI AND XIAOTONG RACING AT UNDERGROUND?", "NETIZENS FEEL HAPPY AFTER SEEING SHUANG HEALTHY AND HAPPY AFTER HER HUGE SCANDAL AND HOPE SHE CAN MAKE A COME BACK"

Comments:

"Ahhh, my girls are hot"

"Are Shuang and Xiaotong besties? I only know Lusi and Tzuyu"

"I also want a motorbike, underground see you soon"

"Shuang welcome back"

"Shuang stay healthy"

"Shuang we support you"

"Shuang we love you"

"My girls take care of each other"

"Am I the only happy to see Shuang after forever?"

"My Shuang looks happy"

"Xiaotong, Lusi and Tzuyu, thank you for making Shuang smile"

"Am I the only one who thinks Xiaotong's legs are long? She have become tall"

Most of the comments were about Shuang, she was received positively by the netizens and she even went to trending lists. Shuxin finally came back after a week, we went to visit doctor Chou for my regular check up. Shuxin was the one driving, after check up we went to the mall to eat, we decided to go to Hong Kong tomorrow to check the apartment.

When we woke up in the morning we had breakfast and my mom and dad decided to tag along, we went to the airport around 11am and today we won't be using the jet since it went for it's maintenance. We were in que and I was hugging my dad my talking to Shuxin and mom, she kept telling me that i look like a brat which I didn't mind because I'm the last born so I get all the privilege of father's affection.

We boarded our flight and we landed in Hong Kong and went to see the house first, it was simple and gorgeous. The fact that I get the view of the city 270° was just everything, surprisingly some of my stuffs have been moved here and I knew it was Shuxin. We went back to Beijing the following day, the Jet came back after 3 days and Shuxin helped me to move my thing.

It was huge process since I had to separate my clothes from the ones I still use and the ones hardly use so that they can be sent for donation, it took us 3 days to finish everything. We finally went grocery shopping and since I love cooking we bought lots of cooking ingredients and spices, after settling down Shuxin went back to Shanghai. It's nice being alone, I finally received my schedule today.

It's a reality show Keep Running and I was surprised to see G(idle)'s Yuqi and nct's Mark, what is this? Ahhh. After the shoot went back home, since my agency Shining star is mainly located in Beijing everything is sent to their offices in Hong Kong and I fetch them there, I have received two endorsement deals Fendi and Chow Tai Fook jewellery.

I signed a contract of Fendi global ambassador and Chow Tai Fook Asian ambassador, mama I made it. My first endorsements deals, Fendi was going to announce first so I did their photo shoot first. Finally they announced it after a week on their social media accounts

"Fendi would like to welcome @yxc_ttong as our first global ambassador, congratulations we hope to meet soon"

The public went crazy as to how I became Fendi global ambassador, they were just not ready for it but a week after they were bombarded with another news on Weibo

[Chow Tai Fook]: Welcome Chow Tai Fook Asian brand ambassador @YXC_TTONG, we hope our journey together will be wonderful

People had questions whether I will go back to Korea or not and honestly I am thinking of staying here at home but I have other obligations in Korea such as my munchy and the girls so soon I will have to go back.