Chapter 39|Photobook

Chaeyeon's pov

It's been four months since i came back to China and our disbandment and i have not stepped my foot in South Korea, i have been active on social media just here and there but i mainly use Weibo than Instagram.

I mainly use instagram for work related purposes such as Fendi and Chow Tai Fook promos and other comercials, ever since i started promoting here in China my popularity have just skyrocatted.

I keep getting invited to iterviews, reality shows and dramas, tomorrow is my 5th year debut aniversary as an actress here in china and i debated for a long time on what to do and we agreed on releasing a
photobook.

This is my first solo photobook ever and all this time i worked hard for it, today i will be seeing final product before it get released tomorrow. The girls have been telling that they have already pre-ordered,
my manager came in the morning with the book.

"Tong tong?", he called inviting himself in since he have my apartment keys

"mmh?"

"come see, it's here", i threw on the couch myself and started paging it

"waw!! waw! it's pretty", not to brag but it is perfect and i have no words to describe it

"i know right? since this is a last minute project and we didnt have enough time to plan, how about you autograph few copies for fans?"

"how many?"

"as much as you can till tomorrow morning so that they can be released with others, it will be like a lucky draw. they will be just distributed randomly and whomever gets a sighned copy its their luck", i found the idea fun but cruel

"hahaha ...isn't this cruel? should we let them know?'', i couldn't stop laughing

"no, it's suppose to be suprise", he responded calling the offices to bring
copies

They brought 20 boxes each with 100 copies and we got down into bussiness, there was no time to complain since i have to sign all 2000 copies before 7am tomorrow so that they can be packaged with other books.

I finished by 3am in the morning and i was no longer feeling my hand, each book had a polaroid photo signed so it was a lot of work and we added one candy for each copy just for fun.

The first thing i did after signing was to put my hand i warm water while my manager prepare us food since we didn't eat anything since we started signing to avoid wasting time, they came and collect them at 4am and I just threw myself on my bed and fell asleep.

When i woke up it was already 2pm in the afternoon and i really don't know what to do for the fans so i decided to go live on instagram, my manager went and buy a cake with some candles while i prepare the background.

Since i don't want to show my apartment i decided to do it in the other empty room, the whole live was just lively with over 70k people watching and surprisingly many people i know passed by along with the girls and other YG artists.

After showing them a sneak peek of the photobook i went offline, doing a live is a lot of work especialy if you are alone and adding to my tiredness it was just too much. I posted few photos on my social media accounts and went back to sleep.

When i woke up it was 7pm and i took a quick shower and put on my black leggings with black sport bra and went to my pilates class, since i don't have too much on my schedule i have been resting and eating well as much as i can.

I have been focusing on improving my stamina and lately at my martial arts classes they have been teaching me how to save my breath and energy while using lot of strength such as performing, it was hard in the beginning but now i am getting there.

I can sing while doing intense choreographies for more than 30 minutes without resting and still breath fine. It was hard when i started three months ago since the training is done under water and i had to learn how to hold my breath under water for a certain period of time.

Honestly i almost gave up in the begining but when i thought of Korean promotions i had to go on, and now i'm above average. I finished my pilattes class at 11pm and went to my training, the reason i train from 00:00am to 4am is
because that's my most active time.

I am an owl, active at night and weak during the day and the other thing is that my trainer have other classes during the day. I got to know that the photobooks sold out selling over 267k copies and some fans were flashing their autographs on social media, the whole month went by quickly.

Tomorrow i'm going to Korea and i have
been packing and unpacking my clothes since in the morning, i just don't know what to pack. I called my manager in the afternoon to come and help me pack, he might be a man but he have a great
sense of fashion and he knows my style which is why i can trust him even more than my self in this job.

We finished in the evening and have a dinner together, it sucks when i go to Korea because he stays behind. I woke up in the morning and took a warm shower since it is cold, i put on some blue jeans with a black turtle-neck shirt and black thigh-high boots with a long black coat and black cap and black mask.

After putting on my specs i picked my phone and we went to the airport, somehow reporters were able spot me. After boarding my flight i fell asleep the whole ride and woke up when we were about to land in Incheon, after security checks and fetching my laggages i went to the exit.

Our manager came and fetch me while my bodyguard took my bags, there were too many reporters and luckily the security team made a barrier since i wouldn't have survived. I just waved untill we reached
the car and i went in and finally breathed, many people were surprised by my return since it was not announced. When i arrived at our dorm i found the girls cooking.