Chapter 53|Gloomy

Chaeyeon's pov...

"oh chaeyeona-nah", she didn't sound good at all

"what's wrong, i have been calling nonstop but no one is picking up their phones"

"oh that, i'm guessing they left them at home. Dad is in hospital, he was in a car crash", she said with a hoarsed voice and it made me worried

"how is he?", i asked worried

"not good, the doctors are still trying to save his life. i can't talk right now i have to go", my heart dropped to the floor

"wait, send me the address", i said taking my backpack rushing downstairs

"ok", she hanged up and i got a text after

"Ma!", i called looking for her downstairs

"Ma!! Dad!!"

"i have to go to korea, i can't stay over", i said checking if my passport is in my bag

"what's wrong?", my dad asked coming downstairs

"i just called Yena and she said her dad was involved in a fital car crash and fighting for his life so i have to go there"

"Then i will go with you", my dad said picking his car keys

"wait for me, i will go and change", my mom said walking upstairs

My parents always have traveling ready bag in the car boot since they are always traveling so they didn't need to pack anything, all they needed were their passports.

Since the situation was an emergency we
didn't time to prepare so we couldn't avoid media, when we arrived in capital airport we went inside and boarded the jet. I called my manager to come fetch us at the airport since we didn't bring our own security, i'm kind of worried about my dad's identity.

He is a well known figure here in Asia and i'm worried if his apperance might affect his work, we landed in Incheon at 3pm and after all the security checks we went to the exit and my manager was waiting for us there with a security team.

I didn't stop for them to take photos since i'm in a hurry, we made it to the car and went to the hospital straight. When we arrived he was already out of surgery in ICU, he woke up after a week and my parents went back to China.

I really wanted to give them some family time and didn't want to irk them so i only come to visit in the afternoon during visiting hours. My schedule also started here in Korea and tomorrow there is a meeting about the tour so all artists have to be there and trust me the least thing i want now is meeting everyone, but i guess i can't keep running forever from my problem.

One day i will have to face them and that day is tomorrow i guess, on Friday i woke up at 5am and went out to jog. I came back at 6:30am and took a shower before having toast with hot chocolate for breakfast relaxing on the balcony, i'm just not feeling today at all including the fact that i'm on my periods.

Somehow i feel gloomy and down, my mood is just not right. I thought running will help but it didn't at all rather i just got worse, i hope everyone leave me alone today. It seems like this weather can also sense my mood since the clouds became dark showing sings of rain later on.

I spent the whole day laying on the couch, i honestly don't want to attend the meeting but i bet Mr Yang will come and drag me there still since he empasized that everyone have to be there which is why the meeting is in the evening to accomodate everyone. My manager came at 5pm and i was still sleeping on my couch watching tv.

"you are still lazing at this time?", he asked putting on slippers

"oppa, can we not go? can't you see the weather is also telling us not to go?", i said pointing at the rain

"you don't want to see them right?", he asked sitting next to me

"my mood is just not right"

"you know you can't hide forever right? you are all under same agency so you are all bound to meet at some point. For how long will you keep running? you stayed in China to avoid them for two months
now, aren't you tired? just find closure and move on, i'm sure you will find the right person too soon", he said patting my head

"i know, i'm going to shower", i said going to shower

After a warm shower i changed to my black sweatpants with a black turtle-neck thick shirt and a long black jacket with black binnie and scarf, after putting on my black ankle-length boots i picked my phone and we left.

The whole ride i just couldn't stay still in the car, we passed by kfc to get 3 pieces and burger since i was feeling hungry. We arrived at YG around pass 7pm and i waited for eight in the car eating, i honestly didn't want to go inside to avoid clashing with anyone since my mood is not at it's best.

When i finished eating it was already 15minutes to eight and my manager told me we should go inside since the meeting will be starting soon, after puting on my mask and covering half of my face with my scarf we went inside. Somehow i felt like the elevator was running fast today, i walked slowly all the way to the main conference room and when i arrived the meeting had alredy started.

I tried my best to make my presence unnoticed and sat at the back next to the door, i wanted to leave as soon as the meeting end. No one noticed me when i slide in since they were so focused on Mr Yang.

"Thank you for joining us tong tong", Mr Yang said looking at my direction and everyone looked back at my direction

"shit", i cussed under my breath sliding down my chair

"my plessure sir", i said adjusting my scarf