Chapter 18:Japan 2

Unknown pov

The whole time in Japan the girls never got chance to rest, they were always going up and down. Through this time in Japan Chaeyeon's popularity skyrocketed even surpassed Sakura, she was the most busy member being invited for reality shows and magazine's modelling. This week she will be shooting for Élle Japan magazine and she have been preparing very well for it, she is the first member to cover a foreign big magazines.

In Korea Minju and Wonyoung are the ones who often appear in magazines as solo, she woke up in the morning along with the girls since she have attend the interview first with the girls and then attend the magazine shoot. The interview ended around 12pm and she went to the shoot, she was modeling for a top Japanese-French designer.

The shoot ended at 7pm and she was given a package of clothes by the designer as a gift, she didn't show the girls when she arrived at the hotel she showed Sakura only. The maknae line arrived a week after when the girls were sleeping, they always sleep whenever they get chance because they hardly rest. The moment the arrived they were told to get ready since they will be going to shoot the music video.

The girls got ready and mostly they were in sweatpants, they shot the music video for two days and one night without resting. When they arrived at the hotel they only rested for few hours before going back to the studio and record music videos for some of their singles that will also be released when they debut. The whole time before the music video get released they were attending interviews and fansigns.

When they debuted they topped Japanese chats and they were in demand so their schedule was tight, they didn't even have enough time to sleep because they we appearing in every reality show with Chaeyeon and Sakura's solo schedules also packed. The day the girls finished promoting in Japan they slept the whole day and night due to fatigue.

On Saturday morning the girls woke up and have breakfast together

"Wah, unnie your eyes are too baggy", Yujin said looking at Chaeyeon

"Couldn't you say something more nice", she rolled her eyes

"Guys how do you feel after completing our schedules?", Minju asked

"Well I'm at peace but i can't speak for two people", Eunbi said

"Who and who?", Wonyoung asked

"Check who aren't eating meat", Yena said shoving fried chicken in her mouth

"Chaeyeon and Sakura unnie?"

"Yup, us", Sakura responded sulking

"Well I'm just gonna eat one piece", Chaeyeon said extending her hand to pick chicken but Yena tapped it

"Uh uh uh", she said pushing veggies infront of her

"Just one piece won hurt"

"My dear you have a shoot tomorrow morning, do you wanna risk that?", Yena asked and Chaeyeon continued to eat veggies

"When will you guys finish since we are leaving day after tomorrow?", Nako asked

"They are staying behind these two", Hyewon responded while eating

"Huh!!", the maknae line said at the same time

"Yup, we still have a load of schedule here", Sakura responded

"Eh, good luck", Yujin said and they all continued to eat