Chapter 22:Sick?

Unknown pov

After the tour in Hong Kong they went back to Korea to prepare for their final tour in Japan in two weeks, the girls have been resting these days. Due to always being on stage and traveling alot it was starting to overwhelm them and fatigue was starting to kick in, especially Chaeyeon she was starting to feel like shit.

This whole entire time if they were not rehearsing she would always be sleeping, sometimes she even sleeps during rehearsals and some people just thought that she was tired. The week went on fast with the girls practicing and changing last details, tomorrow they will be going Japan.

They were supposed to leave the day after tomorrow but due to upcoming bad weather in Korea they had to leave as soon as possible before flights get cancelled. Everything happened in a rush and they didn't even get enough time to pack, they were told that if they left anything important the staff will bring it later on. When they arrived at the airport they went through security checks and left for Japan.

When they landed they went to the hotel first and then went to the venue to rehearse, rehearsing at the actual venue is different from rehearsing in the practice room. Because in the practice room you only use your imagination but at the actual venue everthing is real, they went back to the hotel in the evening and they were tired. After taking shower they all gathered together and ate dinner.

They chatted for a while and went back to their rooms but when they were about to sleep that was when reality dorned upon to Chaeyeon, she forgot her medications. She felt like she have been poured by a bucket of ice cold water

"Danmit", she muttered it loud subconsciously

"What is it?", Sakura asked

"I forgot my medications", she replied trying to calm her nerves

"Will your stomach hold on?", Sakura asked showing a hint of concern she only know that Chaeyeon have weak stomach so how will she eat without her medications

"I don't know, i've never skipped taking them. How long are we staying here in Japan this time before going back?"

"We won't go back until we finish the tour since have to do promotions"

"Eh......"

"You should tell them you forgot your medications so that they bring them when they come"

"Mmm"

She knew she can't let anyone see her medications or else they will discover her sickness and it's the last thing she want, she have worked hard to make them believe in her weak stomach story and she wasn't gonna let her plans get wasted. She just have to push this week only and after their concert on Satarday she will ask to go back, she almost thought of going home but she don't want her parents to worry when they see her by that time.

She knew she was taking a risk because she have never skipped taking them and now it was not going to be for one day but a week, during the whole week she kept her diet in check and stopped exercising since she was already dancing. Though she tried hard not to over work her body it was still hard for her body to keep going with her busy schedule and interviews, she was always eating fruits.

On Friday they rehearsed the whole night till 3am and she felt like she was about to pass out, Yena helped her to her room to rest. The girls weren't suspicious because almost everyone was tired to her state, they looked like shit. They all just slept when they arrived to their hotel, they were supposed to wake up by 6am but no one did. Their manager had to forcefully wake them up though she felt sorry for them.

The girls woke up with their baggy eyes and freshen up, after breakfast they went to the venue for final rehearsals. Chaeyeon was busy eating carrot the whole time during rehearsals and nobody knows why neither do I, the concert started at 5pm. The whole thing was tirering, mixed with fireworks smell Chaeyeon felt like she would vomit blood while on stage.

In the middle of the concert the girls were tired so during the vcr break while changing backstage Chaeyeon was starting to feel dizzy and fuzzy.

"Water, water!!!", she called while getting her make up fixed

"Chaeyeon-nah are you ok", the make up artist asked seeing her shivering and she just shook her head

"Can you finish the concert? We are still half way"

"Let's wait a little bit and see what will happen", the make artist nodded

"Ok girls in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....go go go", the director said and they all went on stage

Meanwhile backstage.......

"Unnie!"

"What is it?"

"Observe Chaeyeon"

"What's wrong?", the manager asked confused

"Probably not feeling well and forcing it", the manager just nodded and start monitoring her like a hawk on the screen monitor

She noticed that during the whole time she was having hard time with steadying her breath and she was little weak but dispite all those difficulties she managed to put on a smile and still perform. Through out the whole concert she felt like she was in hell, and next time she will always keep her medications in her toletry bag so that she doesn't forget them while packing.

When the concert ended she pushed herself backstage and her manager gave her a jacket and took her to the car, the moment she sat down she fell asleep. When she arrived at the hotel she just went to sleep, on Sunday she woke up fucked up. She was pale that evening their manager was worried, she decided to take her back home to rest for this week.

In the afternoon she took a shower and wear black sweatpants with white oversized shirt and black converse and a spotty covering most of her face along with a black mask and went to the airport with their male manager. They landed in Incheon at 3pm went through security checks, like usual there were reporters but due to her headache she felt like yelling at them but she suppressed her anger and ignore them.

They got into the car and drive back to the dorm, after ordering food she ate and took her medications and sleeping pills, after that she started to drift away and fell asleep. She woke up on Monday at 10am feeling hungry and just ordered breakfast out, after eating she cleaned her dorm and did all the laundry, she only rested for few days.

On Thursday she packed her backpack with medications and went back to Japan. When she arrived she went straight to the venue and found the girls rehearsing,

"Chaeyeon-nah!! Are you sick?", Eunbi asked hugging her

"I was last week but now I'm fine"

"Mmm, our Chaeyeon endured lot for the concert she deserve praises", Hyewon said in crying tone and everyone laughed