Chapter 11: A distant Relative?

Yena's pov

After all the performances it was a ranking ceremony, i was shaking when they were calling the names of the people who will be debuting. I really want to debut, what to do? I was busy having inner conflict when I heard

"Yehua Entertainment, Choi Yena!"

"I made it, I made it", i collapsed on my knees and cried

I stood up and walk to the front where the presenter was standing and take the mic to make the speech, when I looked at my family they were emotional.

"Annyeonghaseo, Yehua Enltertainment Choi Yena Imida. I would like to thank all the representatives who gave me this chance to debut and i promise to make the best out of it. I would also like to thank my family and agency for believing and supporting me from the beginning till end. Thank you"

"You can go and sit on the 4th position", the presenter said and I bowed last time before going to sit down

They counted everyone and i was kind of surprised that Wonyoung ranked first instead of Sakura unnie, Chaeyeon ranked 12th and she was the last person on the debuting line. When she was announced the winner I didn't know whether to cry or laugh her because she was completely unaware, she was just standing there clapping hands like everyone else.

After the whole thing we all went backstage and meet everyone else along with our families, when I was talking to my dad I happened to glance on Chaeyeon who was behind my mom and they do bear resemblance. They have same eyes and face shape along with their complexion and hair colour, if one don't know might say they are mother and daughter.

To me they are like same person just younger and older version, are we distant relatives? I pushed the thought back in my mind. After talking to my parents i introduced them to Yuri and Chaewon's parents, after we went back to our dorms to pack since everyone is leaving tomorrow. Then those who will be debuting we will move to a new dorm together.

The following day my company car came and pick me up to my agency, when I arrived there we had a celebration lunch along with the girls. Nothing was said about our debut so I'm guessing they have not decided yet, after lunch I went home and it felt nice to be back at home. My parents took me shopping for new clothes since i will be moving out of home for a long time, after shopping my mom bought be 3 brand bags ( Chanel, YSL, Gucci) for in case we are in public on schedule.

The whole week went on with me preparing to move to the dorm and going to my agency to practice with the girls, the week ended fast and it was Monday. I  woke up and eat breakfast with my family.

"Yena, you are going to be away from us for a long period of time this time so you need to take care of yourself and always keep yourself warm", my mom said continuing to eat

"Mmh"

"In regard to your pocket money I will raise it so you don't need to worry", my dad said patting my head

"Thank you dad"

"And please behave more lady like infront of people because you will embarrass me", my brother said giving me a side glance

"Oppa!!!", my parents laughed

"Oh and mom I almost forgot something"

"What is it?"

"You know there is someone who look exactly like you, she is just exactly younger version of you"

"Is that possible?", my dad asked

"Mmh, you will see her when we meet all the member. Her name is Yu Chaeyeon Xiaotong and she will be debuting with is so you will have enough time to see her in future"

"Can't wait", i know my mom took it as joke

After eating I was just sitting watching TV alone waiting for the car that's coming to pick me up, i moved my bags to the living room so that i just leave when the car arrives. The car arrived at 11am and they helped me load my bags and we left, i am surely going to miss home. When I arrived there I found all Korean members there except Japanese members and Chaeyeon.

"Welcome, as you can see it's only 8 of you today, the rest of your members will arrive tomorrow. So you guys will get assigned to your dorms; Eunbi, Hyewon, Yena, Chaewon, Minju, Yujin. You guys will be sharing a dorm together. Sakura, Chaeyeon, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri and Wonyoung, you guys will be sharing a dorm together. As for today Wonyoung and Yuri it's just two of you but your roommates will arrive here tomorrow afternoon, it's the latest. So now everyone go to your room and arrange your clothes"

"Ne!!!!", we both said at the same time

There were two bedrooms in each dorm and they were using bunked beds, one room had four beds and the other had only two beds. Minju and Yujin won the other room for two and the rest of us had to move on the other one. Chaewon and i were on the same bunk bed but i was on the top and she was using the bottom one while Eunbi and Hyewon share a bed with Hyewon on top and Eunbi at the bottom.

After arranging our clothes we decided to cook and call Wonyoung and Yuri over since it's only two of them and they are young, we ate dinner while getting to know each other. Well I was thankful to not be sharing a room with Yujin, hey the girl is a nation's speaker.

She talks too much that i feel sorry for Minju, Yuri and Wonyoung went back to their dorm early since they will be going to school tomorrow along with Yujin and Minju. I can't wait for everyone else to arrive so that our schedule can start, anyway that's for tomorrow when they arrive. Goodnight, Yena is out.