Chapter 23:YG Thingy

Unknown pov

The tour went on in Japan as planned, the girls worked hard for these past few weeks touring in Japan. They made lot of memories, on Sunday morning they were woken up at 7am by their manager to go back to Korea. After shower everyone didn't care about what they were wearing due to tiredness, after boarding their flight they all fell asleep. They woke up when they were about to land and exited the flight.

Yena, Yujin, Minju and Nako had to wear masks and hats that covers their faces due to some swells. Their faces were swollen very bad, after getting into car the girls took off their masks and they went back to their dorms. In dorm 1 everyone passed out when they arrived but in dorm 2 it was another drama.

"Unnie!! When will my face swell down? I have a schedule tomorrow?", Yujin asked pouting

"After some skin care routine it will go down, plus it's not even that bad you are just being dramatic", Eunbi responded putting face mask on her

"Unnie!!", Yujin responded stomping her feet like a kid

"Sorry, sorry, stop moving or your face mask will move too and all this will be a waste", Eunbi coaxed her and she finally stopped

When they woke up in the morning her face was no longer swollen but just a little bit puffy but with a little touch of make-up it was presentable. In the morning her manager droved her to MBC for Masked Singer, Yujin have a unique voice just like Blackpink's rose and Mamamoo's Hwasa. Their voices are distinguishable among others so many of Iz*one fans knew it was her, she went on her shoot and everyone at the panel was surprised by her vocals.

Meanwhile back at the dorms someone woke up feeling too energetic than normal, after shower she put on her black sweatpants with black oversized shirt and a black mask with a black cap. After eating she hailed a cab and went to YG Entertainment straight, when she arrived she went in and there weren't many people inside so she went to find an empty practice room.

She found an empty practice room and plugged her phone to the speakers and start dancing, Chaeyeon hardly dance around iz*one members unless asked to do so. She only fullfill her job as a main dancer and that's it, she never showed off her skills fully because even in the group she have to match her strength with others while dancing so she is unintentionally restricted.

She was so busy immersed in dancing and she felt happy, she was feeling free and on top of the world. It was then when the music stopped when she heard someone clapping behind her. She was shocked when she turned around and see who it was, and she was feeling embarrassed after being watched unknowingly

"Uhh... Sun..bae..nim", she stammered in low tone bowing

"I'm impressed, i just knew you were good at dancing but not this good. You are even better than me in some criteria"

"Sunbae.....aren't you suppose to be touring?"

"Oh us? We came back on Friday but we will leave on Thursday"

"Oh"

"So where were we? Ahh you dancing, how about we dance together and i will let you go"

"Which choreo"

"Hip/Hop"

"Fresh choreo or cover?"

"Fresh"

"Ok"

They sat together and listen to the song and then start making a choreography together, after they practiced together and familiar with the choreography they started dancing. Little did our Chaeyeon knew she was being recorded from behind, by her sneaky sunbaenim. After dancing they were all tired and sat down to catch some breath while drinking water.

"That was fun unnie"

"Oh... So I'm no longer a sunbaenim", she asked laughing

"Eh....", she just smiled

"Let's do it some time", she said standing up

"Mmm"

"Bye Chaeyeon-nah"

"Bye"

She was left alone and continue with her practice unknown to her that her mysterious identity will be raising storm online. After dancing she went to take a shower and then change to fresh clothes and went back to her dorm, when she arrived the was pressed against the couch by Yuri and Hitomi.

"Unnie it is you, isn't it?", Yuri asked

"Me? What did I do?", she asked confused

"The video", Hitomi responded

"What video?"

"On Instagram", Hitomi responded

"I haven't logged on my Instagram since we debuted"

"Aiyah, not your Instagram", Yuri said running out of patience

"Who's Instagram?"

"Blackpink's Lisa sunbaenim", Hitomi responded

"Huh?? Lisa sunbaenim?",

"Isn't it you?",Yuri asked

"I haven't seen the video"

Yuri gave her her phone showing her a black and white video tittled "breaking some sweat with my YG dongsaeng, she mostly choreographed it❤". In her mind all she can think about was "have I been scammed? Unnie you are too cruel".

"What made you guys think it was me?", she asked confused because she was wearing a cap and mask

"The way this person move is similar to yours", Yuri answered still watching the video

"That's YGX choreographer"

"Unnie you are lying that person looks like your shadow", Hitomi said looking at the black and white picture posted with the video of them sitting down

"It's more of me being her shadow"

"......??", both Yuri and Hitomi looked confused and Chaeyeon laughed

"You guys really overestimated my skills, do you really think I can go par with Lisa sunbaenim? That's my dance teacher from China, Silvergun. She have just been moved to YGX, she is a senior choreographer there", she responded standing up going to the kitchen

"But why does she look like you, many fans might mistaken her to be you", Yuri asked

"Told you it's the other way round, i look like her. She is 7 years older than me"

Somehow the girls bought the story, all she thought about was that, "as long as I don't agree no one will say it's me". But online it was different story.

"BLACKPINK'S LISA FINALLY BLESSED FANS WITH A DANCE COVER IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR TOUR AND FANS ARE LIVING FOR IT", "IS IT YG THINGY TO FACE SLAP US WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT, EVEN IDOLS AND CHOREOGRAPHERS ARE AT THE SAME LEVEL", "YG BUILDING YOUNG CHOREOGRAPHERS? THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL BESIDE LISA WAS PRAISED FOR BEING ABLE TO MATCH UP LISA'S STRENGTH AND AURA", "YG, PLEASE RELEASED THE FACE OF THE GIRL DANCING WITH LISA", "WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THE PERSON DANCING WITH LISA IS CHAEYEON?"

This year the girls schedule was not hectic like last year, even for their 2nd Japanese comeback there weren't too many promotions like before. Maybe it's because they are already popular in Japan so the company felt that there was no need for overworking the girls.