Chapter 32|We Can't Delay

Xiaotong's pov

The moment I landed in Beijing all my nerves calmed down, I was home. When we arrived at the exit there were lot of people waiting for us and cheering for me, I just burst into tears while bowing 90 degrees 3 times to them. After we left the airport the car was full of gifts and flowers, when we arrived I just ran to my mom and dad crying.

"Tong Tong"

"Mom, papa", tears just rolled down my face

"It's ok, you are home, my dad said patting my head

"Mmh"

"That's my girl"

"Hello Mr&Mrs Yu", my bodyguard greeted them with my manager

"Hello, how are you?", my dad responded

"We are fine thank you and you?"

"Good, thank you for bringing her back safe", my mom said wiping her tears

"No need, it's our job to take care of her", my bodyguard responded

"How about you join us for dinner before you go back to the hotel?", my mom asked

"Thank you Mrs Yu"

We went inside and my manager helped my mom to cook while my dad chat with my bodyguard, I asked our housekeeper to help me take all the gifts and flowers to the guest bedroom upstairs. I went to have dinner and they were talking about my appointment with doctor Chou tomorrow in the afternoon, so we will meet there. I took my camera went to take pictures of the gifts, after a while I fell asleep.

I was woken by my phone buzzing under my pillow and it was already 11am, when I saw who it was I just smiled

"Oppa"

"Chaeyeon-nah, how are you?"

"I just woke up now so I guess I'm fine and you?"

"I'm good, I just wanted to check up on you after what happened yesterday"

"You don't have to worry, it's little hard but I'm not that weak"

"That's my girl, when is your appointment"

"In the afternoon"

"Good luck, keep me updated"

"Mmmh, love you"

"Love you too, bye"

After hanging up the phone I went to the shower to freshen up and went downstairs to have breakfast, my dad was busy with his conference call and I'm guessing my mom went to work since she is not here. I made myself breakfast and went to sit next to my dad, I just ate while he was busy with his meeting. After eating I turned on the TV and put it on mute because I didn't want to disturb my dad, I texted Lusi and Shuang that I'm back and set date to meet.

I went to change to my black sweatpants and black hoodie with my sandals and went to the doctor with my dad, I found my manager and bodyguard waiting for us there and my mom and shuxin joined us later. We went inside and doctor Chou was happy as usual, after all the tests were done he took us to his office to explain the situation.

"Doctor, how is she?", my dad asked

"Not good, it have become resistant to the dosage we were giving her"

"So what do we do?", my mom asked

"It's either we start chemotherapy or the surgery to remove her left ovary before it goes to on the other one but there is no guarantee that it will cue it forever, it might come back again in future"