Chapter 37|Goodbyes

Chaeyeon's pov

Ever since I met my biological parents we did sort out our differences and we exchanged phone numbers even with my brother, I don't want to rush anything I will just leave everything to time. I am concerned about the uncle I met that day, I felt like he took pictures of me secretly but I just didn't want to say anything. I did tell my parents that I met my biological parents and they didn't mind.

I did went to visit them once in a while, we have been preparing for our final album and we just finished recording the music video with my red hair. MAMA will be our final stage before our final concert, I am really not ready to part with the girls. MAMAs came and it was emotional for us, we performed all our title songs from La vie en rose to Panorama.

We went on internet to see fans reactions and they were just ok, I don't like feeling like this. We all felt helpless and sorry towards our fans, this is our last stage with them before our farewell concert next year in February. Since the concert is still far away we had enough time to rest, tomorrow I have lunch date with Tzuyu unnie and dinner date with Jiyong.

I woke up in the morning around 8am and everyone was still sleeping, after preparing breakfast I went to freshen up and wake up everyone. We were all bored and just lazing around, I took shower at around 11am. I wore my black short plated skirt with knee-high lace-up boots and black cut out crop top. I arrived at 12:30pm and she was already there.

She is always early, it's been long time since we last saw each other. We met at the same museum that we visited last time, after taking pictures we had our lunch. We talked about lot of things like my previous health problems and I also told her about her father, she didn't believe me until she video called him and he acknowledged me.

When i arrived at dorm I posted some few photos on our official Instagram, we looked like a couple since unnie was wearing a suit. Just that we had our masks on, the pictures did caused some frenzy online but nothing out of the ordinary. I packed my toilerty bag and some few clothes to change, basically I told my manager and the girls that I am going to YG dorm for two days and they didn't mind.

He came and pick me up 7pm and we went to his apartment, these two days that we spent together were wonderful and our bond grew stronger. I did introduce him to Shuxin and he was shocked by her personality, I felt sorry for him. Today we decided to go to YG Entertainment to record some songs, since we have moved to the new building we didn't have to go to one of the main studios since he have his own.

I did called Lisa unnie over and she took some bars while I took vocals, we had luch with other YG artists since many of them were at the agency. We left later in the afternoon and went to the mall to buy some few clothes and we went back to his apartment in the evening, I packed few of my stuffs and he drove me back to my dorm. The sad thing was that I couldn't even go home for Christmas and New Year, we talked through video call.

The rest of the girls went home for New Year and I remained at the dorm with Sakura, Nako and Hitomi. I didn't go to YG dorm since the girls also went to their homes so I will be alone there, I cooked for us and I took my Camera and record our New Year celebration with just four of us. We took lots of pictures for our private mails and sent them out. After New Year we started to prepare for our concert, the whole month we spent it preparing for the concert.

It was emotional and sometimes we couldn't hold back our tears while rehearsing thinking about this being our last time with wiz*ones, the concert ended successfully we all just collapsed the day we finished everything. Our group schedule also ended so we only had to finish recording eating trip, Yena, Minju and Yujin had their solo TV schedules while Wonyoung was modelling for few magazines.

Today we all started packing our stuffs since next week our contract expires, it took us 2 days to finished packing all our things and we just waited for next week to come. Wonyoung, Yuri, Hyewon and Minju left dorm first. We tried to spend the remaining days together and make as many my memories as we can. Today our contracts expired and everyone came back to the dorm to have our final dinner together.

It was full of tears, and I hope we meet up again and work together again in future. Sakura, Nako and Hitomi left first and they were on trending list. My manager came to pick me up in the afternoon to my dorm and the girls threw me a welcome back celebration party, finally I can activate my social media accounts but I didn't post anything.

The first week I didn't post anything, I have been spending my time at YG practicing or with Jiyong oppa. We planned a trip to Jeju with Lisa, Chanhyuk, Somi, Mino, Bobby, Jiyong Suhyun, Sungkyun, Jisoo, Top and Yedam. Due to covid regulations we couldn't invite many people and others had busy schedules. It was only a four days trip by the beach, the boys did all the labour work and we cooked.

The first day we arrived since we rented cars we went to buy food and other necessities, our house was right at the beach. I inserted memory card on my Camera and started taking pictures of everyone, the sunset was just beautiful. I posted a picture on Instagram captioned

"Annyeong❤"

And the other one on Weibo captioned

"The waves+sunset, living for it"

The rest of the three days my social media accounts were filled with my photos at Jeju, we agreed that we will post group photos onces we go back to Seoul. We went back to Seoul on Saturday and I just couldn't wait to release all pictures on my Camera, since everyone had their own cameras we had different pictures. I went on Instagram and found that Lisa and Mino have already started releasing pictures.

"Danmit I'm late", I cussed to myself

I posted a group photo and tagged everyone on it, the internet went crazy. This is the first time YG artists post group photos outside schedules, I just logged out and slept since I'm going home tomorrow. I woke up in the morning and took a warm shower then change to my black Fendi plated short skirt with sleeveless crop top and my biker Jacket with black thigh high pencil boots.

After putting on some shades I took my purse and we left to the airport, there were lot of reporters at the airport. After posing and waving goodbye to everyone i was reluctant to leave, I started to cry while saying goodbye to my stuff.

I boarded my flight with my bodyguard and left, when we landed in Beijing airport there were banners everywhere welcoming back along with media. After some shoots and wavings to fans I got into the car and went home, it's been long time.

"AFTER 2.6 YEARS PROMOTING IN KOREA OUR NATION'S TREASURE HAVE COME BACK HOME","XIAOTONG LANDED IN BEIJING AND WELCOMED BY NETIZENS, WE WISH HER THE BEST IN HER CAREER","FINALLY TONG TONG LANDED IN HER HOME LAND AFTER 1.4 YEARS DUE TO PANDEMIC, WE WLCOME HER BACK HOME", " JUST AFTER FEW DAYS THE NATION'S PRINCESS CAME BACK FROM KOREA FOR BREAK THE NATION'S TREASURE LANDED TOO, WILL THEY FACE SLAP US WITH THEIR FRIENDSHIP ROMANCE?"