Chapter 44|Jobless

Chaeyeon's pov...

When i got out of the car i could hear my heart beating but i pushed all the thoughts at the back of my mind and walk on the red carpet, i didn't know where to look since i was being called everywhere so i just walked waving everywhere.

When i arrived for interview and pictures i was hearing wows everywhere and in my heart i was like "trust me, i feel the same as you guys", after answering questions
and posing for reporters i went inside and i was sitting on the same table with Penthouse cast.

I grabbed best new actress and it was emotional for me since i have worked hard for this drama and now all my hard work have paid off, i walked on stage and there were wows everywhere in the audience and i couldn't stop blushing.

"Annyeonghaseo Yu Xiaotong Chaeyeon imida, first i would like to thank Penthouse family for giving me the opportunity to be on their drama. I would also like to thank my YG team for spending all those sleepless days teaching me and helping me with the script before the shoot start and my manager and staff for being with me everywhere i go even when the schedule was tight you never complained, Mr Yang for believing in me when i didn't believe in myself and being a father figure in my life always cheering for me. I would also like to thank everyone who contributed in this award, i will work hard and continue to make you fall more in love with me. Lastly i would like to thank my family and friends because even though we hardly see each other and spend time together you never complain and always support me in every choice i make, dad, mom, shuxin, i love you and i will continue to make you proud. Thank you everyone"

I walked back to my seat and everyone congratulated me, when the awards ceremony ended there was a gala dinner which i didn't attend because tomorrow i have to go back to Daegu for shoot and i am also on an extreme diet for my role.

When we arrived at YG first thing i did was to urge them take these jewelleries off me, and i went home to sleep since i will be leaving in the morning.

Indeed my manager never disapoints because he woke me up at 4am and we left at 5am, when i was in the car my manager told me that someone is fueling the romour that Yena and I are twins.

At this point i don't understand what kind of beef is happening in the Choi family that's making that uncle of mine go crazy like this, i feel like media were also getting frustrated since both agencies just ignored everything.

Can we just thank Chow Fook Tai for coming to my rescue and releasing a statement that the jewels i was wearing is the set they will be putting in sale with the new collection, the price sent people frenzy sending me and the brand to hot search.

Currently i hold a title for an idol to wear an expensive set of jewelleries of $479million. This news supressed the romours online, at least for now it's calm but we all know it's just a calm before the storm.

It took us four months to finish shooting my parts and i can finally go home and rest, i lost pretty much weight for the role since the character had eating disorder and she was skiny.

The first thing i did when i arrive home was to order spicy fried chicken and jjajangmyeon with tteobokkie and i ate to my heart's content till there was nothing left and my stomach even bulge, if i eat like this i will gain my weight back in no time.

I don't know why but chicken and jjajangmyeon are my favourite food along with sea food but i hardly eat sea food here in Korea since they don't have that vavavoom taste i get when i'm eating them in China, but the chicken here is on the other level.

I don't mind ordering different kind of chickens with jjajangmyeon and indulge myself in them without any care but my favourite is spicy fried with or without hot sauce but i prefer both of them so i tend to order two portions of crunch and hot sauce and or cooked with herbs.

I think i will be in top 5 of those who contributed the most in chicken extintion. Time have not been on anyone's side and this include me too, it's already July and i'm still waiting for my solo debut which is scheduled in November.

The only thing i have been specializing on lately is eating before my debut, so i have been accepting as many dates invite as i can since i'm free and tomorrow i'm going out with Ji Ah unnie, she have been busy shooting Penthouse season two and she is on break.

I woke up in the morning tired and I don't know why since I have not been working for a while now, i forced myself to walk to the living room and threw myself on the couch and fell asleep again.

When i woke up again it was already 11am so i just went straight to shower, i put on a black Minnie mouse denim skirt with a black Minnie mouse shirt and please don't ask; yes i picked them in kids section. i
paired them with my black vans sneakers and tie my hair in two side messy bunnies.

After putting on my black mask and specs it was already 12pm so i requested a taxi and left, when i arrived she was already there but why am i always late? everytime i go out with these unnies i'm always the one who arrive last. I walked to her table at the back and she didn't notice me since she was busy with her phone.

"Momy", i called her tugging her jacket

"Tong tong you are her?", she said standing up to hug me

"Mmmh", i pouted hugging her back

"Sit down, how have you been?"

"Bored, since i finished shooting i have nothing to do. I'm just waiting for my debut"

"When is it?", she asked calling the waiter over

"November, it's far right?", i asked pouting and she laughed

"Mmh, so what have you been doing? recording?"

"Eating, i have not started recording yet. unnie do you know that i have tried all kinds of chickens lately, i'm thinking of changing to pork", i complained pouting and she laughed

"Are you still under weight?", she asked looking at the menu

"Mmh", i nodded pouting like a spoilt brat and unnie laughed

"Then we will have meat only, beef, chicken and pork?"

"And jjajangmyeon please", i said blinking my eye and they both laughed