Chapter 33|Surgery

NB: Not edited ....sorry

Xiaotong's pov

We moved the bed to the garage and lay plastics on the floor to avoid paint stains, the girls arrived around 09:30am and we started the business. We had lot of fun, we took lot of pictures and videos while decorating everything, we ate lunch around 12pm and went back to finish everything. We finished everything at 3pm and we were impressed by the outcome, just few changes made a huge difference.

We took final group photos using my polaroid camera, I want to hang them in this room on the wall. The girls left after dinner and it was time for me to go to the hospital, after a long warm shower I changed to my pyjamas and we went to the hospital. They went through all the formalities and they admitted me, I honestly don't like the idea of being left alone at the hospital so they waited for me to sleep before leaving.

Doctor Chou came in the morning to tell me I shouldn't eat anything before the surgery and left after doing some tests, I took my phone and logged on my weibo account just to see what have been happening. And this mother-fucking-asshole sister of mine posted a picture of me sleeping in a hospital gown which I'm guessing she took it yesterday before she left

[Princess Shuxin: keep her in your prayers @YXC_TTong, tomorrow it's big day for her]

Many celebrities left their well wishes under the post but the post is going to cause trouble, at least I'm not the one who posted it. I'm guessing the PR team at YG might be getting ready to release a statement, I was still scrolling on weibo when I noticed my name rising to the top very fast.

[Get well soon Tong Tong]

[YXC Our Treasure Keep Fighting]

I just scrolled through since I can't use my social media accounts, the nurses kept coming from time to time to monitor me. My dad took his work from office to my ward, Shuxin also cancelled her schedule to accompany me. I felt like time was running fast, after doing the final check up my parents had to sign all the documents. I was thankful that everyone was here, my mom, my dad, Shuxin, my manager, my bodyguard and my shuang and Lusi were all here.

They wheeled me to the theatre and that was it all I remembered, when I finally woke up from my deep sleep it was Wednesday afternoon. All I could hear was and annoying beep noise on the side of my bed, when I opened my eyes it was so bright that I was forced to close them again. I tried to move but my body was against my will, it felt heavy and numb. I ended up falling asleep again, when I woke up again the pain was bearable.

"Dad", my voice was too low

"Dad!", I tried again and I heard movements

"Tong Tong", heard his voice

"Dad?", I turned my head to look for him but he was already by my side

"I'm here baby, are you Ok? Is it painful? Any discomfort?", he asked worried

"Dad relax, I'm fine. Just a little bit painful on my abdomen", I said laughing but it was the worst mistake

"Don't laugh", my dad frowned seeing me in pain

"What time is it?"

"It's 01:53am, that was one hell long sleep you just had", he responded brushing my hair

He called the nurse and she monitored me and left, I fell asleep again. When I woke up my room was full of same people gain, the doctor came and do the check up and gave me some medications. I was told i can eat but not too much food, I spent the whole day with everyone. I was discharged after a week, I was healing fast. Soon it was Christmas and snowing in Beijing, Miss Princess Shuxin gifted me Fendi package.

My dad finally bought me a motorbike, hahahaha. I laughed hysterically when I saw it, no more borrowing other people's pipe's when we go racing I got mine. Even though I won't be using it anytime soon but I have it, my mom finally gifted me an apartment in Hong Kong. Hehe Jesus must be coming back in flash, my mom bought me an a penthouse miles and miles away from home.

Shuxin's apartment is in Shanghai which is also far from home, is she finally letting the leash on me lose? I can't wait to have the girls over when I'm free. We agreed with Shuxin that we should go and check it out so that I can have it renovated the way I want, my dad said we will go after new year and I was on cloud 9. My manager and bodyguard went home since it's festive seasons, new year came faster than I expected it.

It was time for sending and receiving red envelopes as well as calling people to wish then happy New year. I checked my account and there was money that I couldn't recognise, at first I thought my dad or my mom sent it but it was too much for allowance. When I followed it up i realised it came from the drama I acted last year KING'S AVATAR, I completely forgot about it. It seems it aired it's final episodes last December and this is our final payment.

On Monday on the third day of January my dad took us to Hong Kong by his private jet to see the apartment, it was not bad. We found the designer waiting for us outside and we went on the 32nd floor where my apartment lies, the design and colours where just too much. I told him how I want it, should be white and dark blue furniture. I didn't wasn't to much furniture to avoid clusterness I wanted it just right and the design should be contemporary with sound proof wall for when I dance with loud music.

After everything was noted down the designer left, overall I would give my mom 10/10. 3 bedroom with on suit bathrooms and walk in closets, Laundry room, open flow concept from kitchen to the living room and balcony. The best bonus was that my bedroom also have balcony, we went to the hotel we will be spending a night at and went back to Beijing in the morning.

The day after I got a text that my schedule is about to resume with iz*one and luckily I have already healed. I packed my due to the pandemic outbreak I have to leave early to avoid any issues, I used my dad's private jet and the car was already waiting for me at the private exit. We went back straight to iz*one's dorm and I was surprised we were going to a different direction.