Chapter 61|Termination

Chaeyeon's pov....

On Thursday we went to YG and it was not easy at all for them to terminate that contract and they started to threaten suing me but my lawyer didn't back down as he threaten to take legal action for bridge of contract for over working me which violated the contract and also overworking me when the doctors clearly said i shouldn't be working at all, in the end they had no choice but to terminate the contract.

On Friday we flew back to Beinjing and the first thing we did was to terminate my contract with Shining Star Entertainment, finally i'm free and i can finally breath. When i arrived home slept the whole day, being jobless is not bad at all. Since my contracts with Fendi and Chow Fook Tai were through YG, they were also terminated.

When i woke up it was already mid night and i was very hungry, i took my phone and went downstairs. I found my food in te microwave and just warm it, i ate while strolling on my Weibo and my contracts termination was trending occupying 1st and 2nd spots. I decided to go on internet to check YG statements.

"Hello this is YGE and we would like to inform you that as for today Yu Chaeyeon Xiatong have parted ways with YG Entertainment due to health reasons, she will be focusing on her health. We wish her good luck and we will still support her with whatever she choose to do afterwards and we hope you also continue to support her

YG Entertainment"

"Hello this is Shining Star Entertainment and we would like to announce the departure of Xiaotong as of today due to health related issues, we hope you continue to support her and we also wish her good luck

Shining Star Entertainment"

I went back on Weibo to post

[yxc_ttong]: i'm fine resting at home, i hope we will see each other soon. lots of love from me to you, fighting!!

I went back to my room to sleep, i decided to deactivate my social media accounts and focus on my health, after new year i decided to go on a reborn trip with Shuang since Lusi was busy she couldn't join us.

We flew to Paris and on my birthday we took pictures infront of Eiffel tower, i sent Shuxin few pictures of me with a cake and a GIFs of me blowing candles infront of the tower to help me post on her Weibo since mine is deactivated

[princess shuxin]: i am a messenger "even though i can't see anything on social media i knows that you are always supporting me and wishing me well wishes, today i turned 24 and i wish i could be celebrating my birthday with you but i'm still on my healing trip and i hope we see each other soon...YXC". Happy Birthday sister, i hope we see each other soon and take care of your health

We stayed in Paris for a whole month till March and went to Mexico, we stayed there till April and went to Cape Town till May. By the end of June we went back to China from Australia, though traveling is fun it also felt great to be home.

I activated all my accounts and released all the photos, since Shuxin is at home we decided to visit te doctor together. It's been long time since i last saw Dr Chou and he was happy to see us, after check up he told us that my throat have healed perfecltly fine so i can start singing again.

When we arrived home i flew back to Hong Kong and she flew back to Shenghai. I'm not in a rush to sign with any agency, i want to see where the wind is blowing first but i have my own target anyway we will see how things unfold in future.

Since my throat is fine i decided to treat myself with a hot pot, the moment the spiciness hit my tongue i could feel my organs dancing already. After eating i went to the mall to buy some grocery before going home, I decided to do a live on instagram.

I went to the balcony set my phone and ran to the kitchen to make some popcorn and fetch some other snacks, after everything was ready sat down and turn on the live. It got busy instantly

"Hi guys, it's been a while"

"Today i decided to do this live just to talk to you guys since i miss you, we can go as long as i can", i said laughing while taking my barrel of popcorns and start eating reading comments

"Chaeyeon-nah i love you"

"you love me? i love you and everyone too"

"how's your health?"

"Guys my health is fine, i visited my doctor yesterday and he told me everything is fine"

"what was the problem?"

"the problem? i had throat infection but i'm ok now guys"

"how was your trip?"

"It waa refreshing, we named it Reborn Journey and Shuang came up with the name"

"are you in Beinjing?"

"I'm not in Beinjing, i don't stay i Beinjing i only go there to see my parents"

"do you stay with shuxin?"

"hahaha, i don't stay with Shuxin"

"why do most of the pictures you post have similar background?"

"Why most of our pictures have similar background? hahaha that's because she is always at my place or she is in Beinjing"

"where does your sister stay?"

"She stay in Shanghai"

"where do you stay?"

"me? hahaha, it's a secret. just kidding Hong Kong"

"did you move there after coming back to China?"

"no i moved here 5 years ago, after my promotions with iz*one"

[Hyolyn]: "chaeyeon-nah"

"omo, Hyolyn unnie"

[Hyolyn]: "how are you? i missed you a lot"

"i'm doing fine, i missed you too"

[Hyolyn]: "when will you come to visit us?"

"hahaha, unnie i will come soon"