Chapter 25|Featured

Unknown pov

Though the girls had a successful comeback in Japan they were also preparing for their first full album, since they are popular the have been winning awards left and right, front and back. After Yena discovered Chaeyeon's sickness she have been having some dostructive thoughts, Chaeyeon looks like her mom, she also coincidentally had Cancer and She also had Cancer and a young age.

The only thing confusing her it's their age, she was born in 99 and Chaeyeon was born in 2000. Is it really just a coincidence or there is really something going going because Chaeyeon is Korean and adopted, she stopped thinking about it and focused on. She took a quick shower and went to Swing Entertainment to finish recording with the girls. Next week they will be shooting trailers and then MV.

The week ended with them going to practice and going to sleep, tomorrow they will be starting to shoot the mv. Most of them have been dieting and it's been a struggle, Yena herself lost 3kg and today they have not ate and probably won't since they will be shooting tomorrow. On Monday they woke up at 4am and drove to the set, the for their make up done and get dressed and started to shoot.

The whole shoot lasted for 4 days straight, after shooting they were able to rest. It was hard shooting all this with hunger but they did it, after they finished the went back to their dorm to rest since it's still August and their comeback is scheduled in November or December. The girls have been spending time recording their b-sides and practicing b-sides choreographies.

On Saturday morning their male manager came to dorm 1 to pick up Chaeyeon, after quick shower she changed to black sweatpants with a black iz*one oversize shirt with black Gdragon nike sneakers. They have become her favourite ready go shoes to wear, she took her black Adidas cap and wear her specs and leave. When she arrived downstairs she found her manager waiting, today since she is alone he picked her by a small car.

When she got in she greeted him first before playing with her phone, while they were already half way she recognised the road and realised she don't even know where she is going

"Oppa"

"Mmmh"

"Where are we going?", he couldn't help but laugh before answering

"Chaeyeon-nah, we've been driving for almost an hour yet you don't even know where you are going?"

"I was only told that I have solo schedule but not what it is"

"We are going to your agency"

"YG Entertainment??"

"Mmmh"

"Eh.....", she stopped asking and continue to play game on her phone

When they arrived at YG Entertainment she got off the car and walked in and went to Mr Yang's office and knocked, there were few people inside. They went in and sat down

"Annyeonghaseo", Chaeyeon greeted sitting down

"Tong Tong annyeong", the other male in the office responded

There were other two ladies who just bowed towards her and her manager

"Tong Tong how have you been?", Mr Yang asked

"I am fine thank you"

"Today we called you because one of your seniors is going to make a comeback in October and he choose to be the actor on his music video", he explained

"Me??", she asked surprised

"Mmh, you will be appearing in Gdragon's music video", she raise her eyebrows the moment she heard the name