Chapter 69|Prettiest Unnie

Chaeyeon's pov.....

On Monday when I woke up it was 09:30am so I took a shower and change to my black sweatpants with a black oversized plain shirt, I went downstairs to eat breakfast and went to my room again. I just sat on the couch watching movie and soon it was 11am, I went to my room to change and wear a black plated skirt with a black crop top with black high heels.

I took my mask, shades, phone, purse and left, the driver was already waiting at the entrance and we left. We agreed to meet at our usual place Seoul museum, when I got there like usual she was already there.

"Unnie", I called her in a baby voice

"Oh Chaeyeon-nah, you are here", she said standing up to hug me

"Mmmh", I hugged her and she told me to sit down

"How are you?", she asked sitting down too

"I'm good, just missed everyone"

"It's been long time hey, I didn't expect you to suddenly appear"

"I know right, but I had to. There is more to life than playing hide and seek with netizens", we both laughed and our order came

We ate while catching up and taking pictures, I posted on my Weibo account only

[YxC_ttong]: date with my prettiest unnie Tzuyu❤

After lunch i went to meet my parents, it's been long time since I saw them so I told them I will come for dinner. When I arrive it was already 4pm and everyone was at home, I knocked in the door and my mom opened

"Chaeyeon-nah you are here?", she hugged me

"Mmmh, how are you?", I asked hugging her back

"I'm fine, come in"

"Thank you", I took off my shoes and wear slippers and went in

"Chaeyeon-nah you are here? Come and sit down", my father said patting the space next to him on the couch and I went to sit

The dinner was nice and this time I could feel that there was no longer awkwardness between us, I slept over and they were happy but I regretted choosing to sleep with yena. This person talks nonstop, we slept around 2am.

On Tuesday I went back to my hotel in the afternoon, after a quick shower I went to Hyolyn unnie's house. We had to do dress fitting, I found her with other Sister former members who are also bridesmaids and her younger sister and two cousins. After the fitting we went out to have lunch together just to bond before the wedding.

Since the restaurant is well known and frequently visited by celebs there were few reporters outside but they didn't bother us, we went in to our private box and order while chatting. We left around 5pm and honestly I was tired, these remaining three days we will be rehearsing. On Thursday it was photoshoot day so it was one heck long day.

On Friday after final rehearsals we went to spa just to relax before the big day, we went back to the hotel where the wedding will take place. We slept around 2am in the morning and when we wake up in the morning we were little late so it was a rush hour just to get dressed.

The matrimonial ceremony started at 10am and after we went to reception, the whole wedding lasted the whole day till 5pm. My feet were killing and to make the matter worse, on Monday I have schedule so tomorrow I have to fly back.

On Sunday morning I was woken up by my manager calling nonstop early at 7am as if I owe him $8 million, I ignored the calls for the first 5 times until I couldn't. I picked up the phone but I was still sleeping

"Hello"

"Xiaotong, are you still sleeping?", I rolled my eyes at his question

"No, I am perfectly awake"

"Sorry but we have a situation, you are on hot search in Korea and it's getting out of control. Do you want us to intervene?"

"What's the situation?", I asked waking up confused since I didn't do anything

"Your other family, it have been exposed by media"

"Forget it, I'm flying back in the afternoon anyway"

"Ok, be safe"

"Mmmh, bye bye"

"Bye", he hunged up and I went back to sleep

When I woke up again it was 11am so I just took a warm shower and called for my fat breakfast to be delivered to my room, jjajangmyeon and full fried chicken with buldak sauce on the side. I packed my bag waiting for breakfast, when it arrived I was already half way so I stopped and ate first.

I only managed to eat half of the chicken which is not bad, after packing I finished my chicken. I change to my blue jeans with white blouse along with black heels and let my hair down, I went downstairs and left. I chose to use Gimpo Airport since it doesn't get too crowded, I managed to duck media and went in successfully.

After boarding my flight to Hong Kong I waited for the flight to depart while playing game on my phone, when I landed due to some delays it was already 5pm. The weather was freezing and it was raining, luckily my manager brought an extra jacket. We used a VIP exit to avoid media, when I arrived home the first thing i did was to make myself some coffee.

I know I'm not hungry but I just couldn't resist ordering spicy seafood, after changing to my pyjamas I waited for my order while playing game on my phone. When my food arrived I just couldn't resist taking a picture and posted on both Weibo and Instagram with same same caption

[YxC_ttong]: dinner served🍤 but cocktail is missing🍹 [2 077 890 likes ]

[yxc_ttong]: dinner served🍤 but cocktail is missing🍹 [950 876 likes]

Were these people waiting for me to post? I couldn't help but wonder after finishing my meal, many people think I'm still in Korea. Anyway tomorrow I have to go to studio and still discuss my album with my management team, I slept around 8pm.

When I wake up on Monday I hopped into the shower and change into my blue denim skirt with white button Hermés shirt and white Nike coterz sneakers, my manager was already waiting outside so I took my phone and rushed out.

When we arrived at Tancent it was already 7am and we went to the studio straight since my show start at 07:30am and the show is live again after two weeks, I love interacting with kids in the morning complaining about going to school.

They are just too cute, usually we take 6 calls everyday but today is an exception, since we didn't have live show for two weeks we will double the calls and make them 12. We finished the show at 8:30 and went to the conference room to plan the album.