Chapter 18:Japan

Yena's pov

After recording the song we were all tired and luckily it was weekend, we went back to our dorms on Sunday at 6am and just went to sleep. I wanted to rest as much as I can because tomorrow the unnie line is heading to Japan first, i woke up at 2pm and pack my bag. We were all packing except Minju and Yujin who where still snoring, after packing we all had dinner together before going to sleep.

We woke up at 5am to get ready and i couldn't find my passport, and it was in my purse. After shower I changed into my blue jeans and white shirt and white sneakers, we left the dorm at 7am and arrived at the airport at 8am. We did stop for media to take pictures then we went inside to board our flight. This is our second time going out of the country together but our first time traveling for schedule.

Last time there weren't many reporters but today they are just too many, i was feeling intimidated. We landed in Japan around 11am and we went through security checks and our staff showed us the way, the airport was crowded with wiz*ones and i was surprised by how many fans we have here in Japan.

We got on of the mini bus and went to the hotel we will be staying at, the moment we arrived at the hotel we were told to freshen up since we have schedule in the afternoon. After quick shower we both changed and left for the interview, we finished the interview in the evening and I was tired. After eating I didn't even check my phone I just went to sleep because tomorrow we have to attend a TV show.

We woke up in the morning around 9am and have breakfast together and we were chatting

"Guys we only have two people who are fluent in Japanese, will we survive?", Chaewon asked

"We aren't that bad plus Chaeyeon and Sakura will cover for us", Eunbi said and we both agreed

Everyone went to their rooms to get ready, i was staying with Chaewon, Eunbi with Hyewon and Sakura with Chaeyeon.  After taking shower I changed to my blue shorts with white shirt and white sneakers while Chaewon wore a blue denim skirt with white shirt and white sneakers. When we got outside we found Eunbi and Hyewon waiting for us at the hallway.

Eunbi was wearing purple floral dress with heels and Hyewon was wearing blue jeans with white top and black sneakers, they told us Sakura and Chaeyeon were already waiting for us in the car. When we got there we found them waiting outside the car with Sakura wearing blue jean shorts and white crop top with a blue denim jacket and white sneakers.

Chaeyeon was wearing black denim shorts with black sleeveless crop top and black biker jacket with black sneakers, Sakura and Chaeyeon were more of twining and i couldn't help but tease.

"Aren't you guys a couple?", i said winking

"More of roomie-twins", Chaeyeon said and winked back and we all laughed

We got into the car and left for the TV show, the TV show was more of letting your fans get to know you better because they were more of asking us questions. The mc introduced us and we went and greet fans, since Wonyoung is not here Eunbi unnie will be taking the lead for our intro

"1,2", Unnie took the lead

"Eyes on me", we both said together

"The moment we become one everyone pays attention", Eunbi unnie said

"Hello, Iz*one-des"

"Well today it's only 6 of you so how about you all introduce yourselves", The MCs said

"Watashiwa Iz*one's Eunbi-des"

"Watashiwa iz*one's Sakura-des"