Chapter 65|Debts Are Ought To Be Paid

Unknown pov...

Her throat hurts alot especially when the spray wears off it pains a lot , she knew they were violating her contract by overworking her in bad condition but she kept quiet and collected evidence since she had her own plans.

She wanted to terminate her contract but she knew it won't be easy so she just had to bear with the pain a little bit, everytime she visited the doctor she would send a copy of report to YG but they ignored everything.

After her Korean comeback she had her Chinese comeback and her throat couldn't take it anymore, she ended up getting infection. When she finished her promotions she compiled all the evedince to back her up when she terminate her contract, She still have 1year before her contract expires with YG and 2years before her contract expires with Shining Star so they won't let her off easly.

Indeed when she went to YG to terminate her contract they threatened to sue her $50million for bridge of contract saying that the resources have already been invested for her next year promotion but her lawyer didn't take any bull shit and threw them her medical reports saying they will also sue them.

For violating the contract by overworking her and ignore her sickness and still force her to promote leading her to having throat infection and body exhaustion so they had to choice but to terminate the contract.

While terminating they took back everything she got through YG such as Fendi and Chow Fook Tai deals and her youtube channel while she claimed for copyrights of the songs she composed herself, Shining Star dindn't make things harder for her since YG already agreed.

After releasing a statement about her
contract termination it was a whole drama on internet

"THESE CHINESE IDOLS ARE ALL THE SAME, THEY ONLY COME HERE TO COLLECT FAME AND WHEN THEY GET FAMOUS THEY TERMINATE THEIR CONTRACTS", "NOTHING NEW, EVEN HER SENIORS DID THE SAME I WOULD HAVE BEEN SURPRISED IF SHE DIDN'T DO THIS. WHAT ELSE CAN WE EXPECT FROM THESE CHINESE"

"CHAEYEON TERMINATED HER CONTRACT WITH YG AND NITIZENS WONDER WHAT HAPPENED SINCE IT HAPPENED OVERNIGHT WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION", "SHOULD CHINESE IDOLS BE BANNED? NITIZENS WONDER AFTER CHAEYEON TERMINATED HER CONTRACT WITH YG", "FANS
ARE WORRIED ABOUT CHAEYEON AFTER TERMINATING HER CONTRACT WITH BOTH HER AGENCIES
DUE TO HEALTH REASONS".

In Korea everything was more of racism and few were worried about her health but in China it was a different song, indeed everyone protects one of their own. Netizens and fans where welcoming her home telling her to rest to focus on her health and they will wait for her.

"NETIZENS WELCOME BACK OUR NATIONAL TREASURE AFTER TERMINATING HER CONTRACT WITH
BOTH HER KOREAN AND CHINESE AGENCIES DUE TO HEALTH PROBLEMS", "NETIZENS ARE BLAMING XIAOTONG'S AGENCIES FOR OVERWORKING HER FOR TWO YEARS WITHOUT RESTING WHICH LED TO HER HEALTH BEING AFFECTED THAT SHE HAD TO STOP PROMOTING"

"NETIZENS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT LIES A HEAD FOR XIAOTONG, WILL SHE GO BACK TO KOREA OR STAY HERE AT HOME BUT WHICH EVER IT IS NETIZENS WILL SUPPORT HER", "FANS ARE WORRIED ABOUT XIAOTONG SINCE NOTHING HAVE BEEN SAID REGARDING HER HEALTH OTHER THAN CONTRACT TERMINATIONS BUT NETIZENS RESPECT HER PRIVACY"

She took a break to enjoy herself and reflect on life, when she came back on social media her fans were happy to see her back but it was a different story in Korea. Her name was getting tarnished all over on social media but with the help of fans many posts were taken down and they blamed YG for not clearly explaining why Chaeyeon terminated her contract.

When she explained that she suffered throat infection many fans traced back her schedule and realise that it was crazy and even suggested that YG forced her to promote even when she was in bad health which led to her health detoriating which caused her to terminate her contracts.

Everyone had their opinions, it was a battle between C-netizens and K-netizens who hated C-idols and Chaeyeon saying that if Chaeyeon had explained to her agency that she was sick they wouldn't have given her a lot of work but fans refuted that it does not justify YG's actions for over working her without giving her time to rest.

The root of all these issues what busy eating hot pot what producing her new album, though nasty romours where going around in Korea in China it was harmonic.

Her album did well surpassing her previous albums in sales and she was proud that her hard sweat paid off, while she was busy celebrating her phone vibrated showing that someone she follows on Weibo have posted so she went to check it out.

[W.Jackson]: I fell for someone and i don't know how to confess my feelings to her, i just can't control myself when she is around. She is one in a million, capable, hardworking, cute, strong, and everything more. Guys how can i let her know my feelings without ruining the friendship we have already established?

[YXC_Ttong]: @W.Jackson...Be honest with your feelings and tell her, you never know maybe if she is single she might click. Make sure to be sincere, i'm rooting for you. Fighting!!

After commenting she logged off and order food since it's a happy day to celebrate, on her birthday fans didn't know how to send her gifts since she didn't have an agency so they can only send them to her fan cafe in China.

A week after her birthday she was approached by Tancent, she was excited since she was planning to sign with them later on. The reason she chose them from the beginning was that it is one of big agencies in China owning many
stations and channels, it's usually an acting sub agency of Tancent.

It's hard to sign under Tancent which is
why it have few actors and actresses since they are not lacking any money, even big stars get rejected but Chaeyeon was approached by main Tancent to sign her under Tancent Entertainment.

Basically Tancent is everywhere, from entertainment, trading, manufacturing and more which makes it one of top companies in China. Mostly they produce their own dramas and sell them to other
channels so their artists are always safe.

They only have 13 artists including Chaeyeon. 8 actors and 5
actresses, they don't have singers since some of their actresses and actors are also singers which i'm guessing they are satisfied with how things are.

The day after she signed with them they released a statement

"We would like to officially welcome Yu Xiaotong Chaeyeon to Tancent family, after approaching her and discussing she decided to sign with us yesterday. We hope we can satisfy hers and fans needs while working together and we also hope you continue to support her

Tancent Entertainment"

After the announcement many people were shocked that she was able to sign with Tancent were even some big stars can only dream of, and the fact that they approached her it is just unbelievable. Some fans were happy that she was officially back and that she won't be going back to Korea, the atmosphere was good on internet.

"AFTER WAITING FOR A WHOLE YEAR FANS CAN FINALLY WATCH XIAOTONG ON THEIR SCREENS AFTER SIGNING WITH TANCENT ENTERTAINMENT", "IT SEEMS LIKE OUR TREASURE DECIDED TO SETTLE AT HOME AND FANS COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPIER", ONE OF THE TOP AGENCIES IN THE MAINLAND
HAVE JUST CONFIRMED TO SIGN CHAEYEON AND WE WISH HER LUCK ON HER NEW JOURNEY"

The most happy people were probaly her fancafe since they finally know were to send all the gifts, while everyone was busy celebrating the main character was busy mornitoring her parasite's moves
planning a nice way to exterminate them quietly.

All debts are ought to be paid but lately she have been planning on letting her prey go since it have been behaving itself so she can only hope it stayed that way, other than preparing for her upcoming drama she have also been spending lot of time with Jackson without even realising it.