Chapter 17:Date

real_phyeorin I see you....thank you❤

Chaeyeon's pov

When Yena and Wonyoung left we finished the the food, i washed the dishes with Tomi since Wonyoung is not here. We have agreed that we will eat as much as we can before our schedule begin, i was washing and Tomi was drying them.

"Unnie do you read articles online?", Hitomi asked

"I do, but only Chinese. I can't adapt myself to Korean media, I tried during our debut days but it didn't work so i decided to stick to Chinese media"

"Oh"

"What is it?"

"Do you even know that you were trending here in Korea some time ago?"

"Me?"

"Yup"

"Why?"

"Your Vlive"

"Really? I don't know about it. I relie on Chinese, i guess i have to start checking trending lists of Korea too", we both laughed

"Unnie do you know that I follow you on Instagram?"

"I saw it the day before coming here to Korea but i couldn't follow you back since i was told to no longer log in. When did you start following me?"

"Your second drama", she responded smiling

"Love O2O?", i asked surprised because that was my first breakthrough drama but many people don't know that i acted on that drama from beginning to the end

"Tomi-yah, aren't ones of my die hard fans that deserve a selfie and autograph?", we both laughed

We finished washing the dishes and we all clean the house, while Yuri and Sakura do the laundry. We even found some of Wonyoung's missing socks under their bed. After all chores we were all tired and just lay there on the couch while watching TV, my phone vibrated and it was Tzuyu.

"Wanna go on home food date?😢"

"Sure, what time?😂"

"1pm, i will send you address😁"

"Ok, see you later🍻"

I checked time it was still 9am, i went to our clothes rack and look for something i will wear. I took out my black formal pants with no sleeves white crop top and a black Chanel blazer with my white Fila sneakers, after ironing them I hang them on my bed and then went to continue watching movie.

"Going out?", Sakura asked

"Yup, i have a date with a friend"

"Our Chaeyeon is starting to make friends out of the group, hwaiting", Yuri said and I rolled my eyes

I went to take shower at 11am and when I was drying my hair she sent me the address, i got dressed and let my hair down. I left dorm around 12:20pm and requested a taxi, when I arrived i put on my mask and get off the taxi and went in the restaurant. It looks expensive but i didn't mind since it was not crowded and everyone was minding their business.

"Unnie!", she was sitting back at the corner which is even hard to spot

"Chaeyeon-nah, you didn't get lost. Your manager drop you here?"

"Nop, came by taxi"

"I'm impressed"

"So what are we eating"

"Chinese cuisine"

"Wahh, Unnie you are the best. I missed it wow", she laughed at my reaction

We took pictures while waiting for our food to arrive, the food arrived and I couldn't help but snap pictures of food. We ate while we talk about ourselves and families, i was surprised when she told me her father's name because he is my doctor but i didn't tell her because i was still not sure but his description and his surgery location tic the box and there are also signed Twice posters in his office.

After eating I was full, the food was expensive but worth it. Our bill was $2800 and we were all surprised by how much we ate, we went in half and paid the bill. After we went to an art gallery near by, we spent the whole day there while taking pictures and trying different teas. We left around 4pm and i arrived at my dorm around 5pm and start cooking, i finished at 6pm and went to take shower then change to her pyjamas.

While we were almost finished eating Hyewon and Yujin came bursting our door without even knocking, they were all looking at me as if I murdered someone.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?", i asked confused

"Where did you go in the afternoon?", Yujin asked and I continue to eat

"Out with a friend"

"And do you care to tell everyone here who is this friend you went out with?", Hyewon asked

"What are you guys on about?", Sakura asked

"Take out your phones and see who is trending now"

"I'm trending?", i asked checking Korea trend list and there I was

"Oh, i went out with Tzuyu unnie", i said scratching my nose

"Unnie", Nako was busy pouting since she is a die hard fan of twice

"Unnie you went out with Tzuyu sunbaenim?", Yuri asked

"Yup"

"Can i see pictures please?", Yujin asked and we both laughed

"Tomorrow"

After eating Wonyoung washed the dishes and i went to bedroom and log on iz*one Instagram and post two pictures of me a and Tzuyu unnie and one of food that we ate captioned

"Thank you for making today special for me❤....love Chaeyeon-nah"

After posting I fell asleep, i guess i was tired because i didn't even hear other girls when they came to sleep. I woke up at 10am and wash my face and brush my teeth, i went to have breakfast after. I toasted bread and make some scrambled eggs and bacon for myself since everyone have already eaten. After making coffee i went and sit down and eat while checking  Chinese entertainment news and i was trending there with Tzuyu.

"Our Tzuyu and Xiaotong went out for Chinese cuisine date together yesterday", "Netizens are smitten by the friendship of two Chinese idols promoting in Korea, Twice's Tzuyu and Iz*one's Xiaotong", "Our national treasures just face slapped us with pictures of their friendship, in future we hope to be face slapped by many sweet more moments of them together"

I just shook my head while reading the articles, our manager brought the lyrics and we started to learn it right away. With the help of Sakura, Hitomi and Nako it was easy to get familiar with the lyrics.

After practicing the song we decided to practice the choreography too and it was not bad, it only took us a week to perfect the choreography. We went to OTR (Off The Record) to record and it took us a whole day and whole night, we went back to our dorms and just sleep.