Chapter 30|Ruthless

Unknown pov

The moment Chaeyeon appered at the airport it caused storm online, it was a huge frenzy since she is the first member to be spotted at the airport after a long time and the last member to go home. The other thing that sparked debate online and worry among netizens was her drastic weight loss, even though she was wearing long pants it was visible. Because she was wearing a crop top people went crazy when they saw her waist.

"IZ*ONE'S YU CHAEYEON WAS SPOTTED AT INCHEON AIRPORT THIS MORNING GOING TO CHINA", "XIAOTONG IS THE LAST MEMBER OF IZ*ONE TO GO HOME AFTER THE SCANDAL BREAKOUT REGARDING VOTE RIGGING IN MNET PRODUCE 48", "NETIZENS WERE SHOCKED BY ALARMING WEIGHT LOSS OF IZ*ONE MEMBER CHAEYEON, IS STRESS TAKING IT'S TOLL ON IZ*ONE MEMBER?", "EVERYWHERE THIS GIRL GO THERE IS ALWAYS DRAMA, IT'S DISGUSTING", "YU XIAOTONG ATTENTION SEEKER? PEOPLE WONDER WHY SHE APPEARED IN PUBLIC WHILE OTHER GIRL'S ARE TAKING THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY", "IDOL X IS TOO SKINNY THAT NETIZENS FEEL BOTHERED BY IT", "ANOTHER DISPOSABLE MATERIAL FROM CHINA?"

Comments:

》What is this? Is she dieting? She looks too skinny.

》Trying to gain public sympathy?

》I'm not a fan but the girl is only 20 years old can't you people be any shameful and mind your words?

》Just a wolf under a sheep skin, are we suppose to feel sorry for her? What about the two innocent girls robbed chance to debut?

》She should shrink till she dies

》I hope you don't come back

》This is worrying me, she lost more than 8kg while preparing for their comeback and in these few weeks she lost another kilos again?

》Shame, it must be hard for the girls

》Chaeyeon-nah, don't worry wiz*one are with you.

》Her waist is so tiny, look at her arms she looks so unhealthy.

》Girl you need to see the doctor, you are dying.

》Hahahahaha.....i wish I could see her face

Tweets worldwide:

2. #Chaeyeon-nah_we_love_you (567 998K)

4. #don'tcomeback  (470 023K)

11. #wearewithyou (345 332K)

17.#yuxiaotong (211 643K)

18. #welcomebackhome (200 112K)

26. #restwellfeatherfairy. (118 345K)

35. #Chaeyeon_our_wings (74 865K)

39. #ourtongtongisthebest  (58 960K)

Weibo:

[Welcome home Yu Xiatong]

[We always have your back]

[Our Tong Tong is the best]

[YXC Nation's Feather Fairy Treasure]

[We are waiting for you]

The fact that she was being bullied and targeted by some Korean netizens and media angered the whole Korea and China that she trended worldwide on Twitter. It angered many since Chaeyeon is just 20 years old and yet grown up people are just attacking her, people were also worried about her mental health. It blew up to a point that people begged YG to come out and protect her, within half an hour they released a statement.

"Hello

This YG Entertainment, Xiaotong's management company. We have seen articles online spreading false romours and malicious attacks targeted to our artist, we will be taking legal action regarding this matter. The reason Xiaotong is going home is because of her health, apart from physical health she have also been experiencing anxiety issues and panic attacks. She is just a child so we ask you to stop bullying her because harsh action will be taken, we ask you to take all the articles down or don't blame us for protecting our artist.

You have 24hrs, thank you for your cooperation.

YG Entertainment"

Some articles regarding her started to disappear online but some people were stubborn and took the warning lightly, other members felt sorry for her since she is always being targeted even without doing anything. On the plane to Beijing Chaeyeon did saw the articles and the more she continued to read the more tears flow down her cheeks.

When Mr Yang called her manager to prevent her from going online it was already too late, she was already having hard time to breathe. Luckily her bodyguard was next to her so he took action fast

"Chaeyeon-nah"

"Hey Chaeyeon-nah! Look at me"

"Look at me", she finally looked at him

"You need to breathe"

"It's ok, we are all here for you. Just breathe", though she was still crying she started to calm down

"That's it, good girl", they were worried but after some time she fell asleep

Luckily they were in first class and there weren't many people or else it would have made it online, everyone at YG and IZ*ONE knows that Chaeyeon is fragile even though she always try to put big girls panties she is still vulnerable. Despite all the brave facade she put on, everyone knows she have weak heart so they are always overprotective of her and her emotions since she have hard time expressing them.

At Beijing Capital Airport it was crowded with fans holding banners to cheer her up, the pictures were all over the social media. Some fans also sent their love to Beijing online, ever since she debuted in Korea her fanbase here in China grew tremendously since she was also crowned nation's treasure. Chaeyeon woke up when the plane was about to land and she was feeling a little better.

They got off the plane and went through security checks before going to the exit, when they were about to reach the exit they saw fans chanting her name with banners. Tears just rolled down her face even her manager was shedding some tears, she took off her mask and cap for them to see her and they went crazy.

After saying thank you to the fans her bodyguard collect gifts from fans, since they have been waiting for her for a long time they didn't want to turn home with the gifts they brought for her. She used that time to sign autographs, after all gifs were collected she said goodbye to them and left. The car was full of flowers and other gifts, when she arrived home she just ran to her parents arms and cry to her heart's content.

Her father was angry to see her tears while her mother was sad to see them, the housekeeper helped with taking all fan's gift inside the house. Since Mr Yang already called and tell them about her health they have booked an appointment with her doctor tomorrow in the afternoon. Her manager and bodyguard stayed over for dinner before going back to the hotel.

She took her camera gifted to her by AKMU's Chanhyuk and took pictures of the gifts from fans, she decided to start vloging for these days she will be at home. She went to Shuxin's bedroom and found a camera stand along with her ring light and she didn't hasitate to take them. She then asked the housekeeper to help her take all the gifts to the guest bedroom on the 2nd floor, she will film tomorrow. She fell asleep thinking about what happened today.