Chapter 55|Ahhh I'm Dead

Chaeyeon's pov....

"Oppa, did i just get threatened?", i asked after reading the letter out loud

"I heared", we both laughed

"i feel like she doesn't understand that if i wanted to fight her i would have done that already, with the amount of evidence i have that they both cheated i would have won the public. Even though she might
be able to block Korean media relying on her background, i can also utilize Chinese media relying on my background too. It seems like she doesn't know me very well", i didn't even realise i was laughing

"You, that smile. what are you going to do?", he asked worried looking at me on a rare view mirror

"me? nothing, she ain't worth my time. This is child's play for me but she better stay in her lane, do you have a lighter?", i asked taking a picture of it and saved it on my drive and delete it on my phone

"mmh", he said searching his jacket and gave it me

"lets just forget this ever happened, we are collegues after all", i said laughing and burn the letter holding it just admirering how fire destroys everything instantly

"oppa open the windows for ventilation please"

"why didn't you think about ventilation before burning it in the car?", he asked opening them anyway and i just chuckled

'Jennie i hope you won't force me to take drastic action, many innocent people will get hurt if i decide to take you down so for the sake of everyone stay with Jiyong in your world and leave mine in peace', i prayed in my heart looking outside just watching cars

My manager dropped at home and i just went to take a warm shower and went to sleep, i was woken up by my manager saying that i will start recording my Korean album on Wednesday and my Chinese album on Saturday so that i can be done with everything when the rehearsals start.

I fell asleep again, I spent those remaining two days eating and sleeping. On Wednesday my manager came to pick me up in the morning to YG and we finished recording all 10 songs on Friday evening, on Saturday we started recording my Chinese mini album and we were done by Monday.

On Friday we flew to New Zealand to record my Korean music video and we finished in two days, after we flew to Rome to record my Chinese music video and it took us three days to finish.

By the end of everything i was tired and i was sleeping the whole flight to Korea, luckly i still have a week to rest before the rehearsals and on top of that i will start shooting my Korean drama just after new year. Ahhhh, i'm dead. I spent the whole week going to my pillates classes and gym to boost my stamina.

The rehearsals started on the 20th and we started by recording all units songs and learn the choreographies, i am just glad that i was grouped with neither of them.

Recording units songs and choreographies for the whole tour took it's toll on everyone because we had to memorise over hunded choreographies since each concert have different units stages.

I didn't even celebrate my birthday this year due to my busy schedule. At the drama shoot they managed to arrange everything concidering my schedule and i was thankful, we managed to shoot half of my scenes by mid Februay and the tour was kicking off.

If i'm tired like this i don't even want to think about Bae-Moez who are promoting their mini album, the opening concert was held in Seoul and everyone's energy was high since it's just the beginning.

We finished our concerts in Korea by early March and the girls also finished their promotions, i finished shooting my parts mid March and my Korean comeback was announced to be on the 17th of April.

We toured in Mexico the whole of March and by April we were touring in USA, i went back to Korea to promote my album for a week and went back to USA for tour on friday just after attending Music Bank.

I didn't even have time to follow up my album sales not even chance to be on my phone since i didn't have any second to spare, the whole time when i was attending tour in USA i was also going in an out of China shooting my second drama.

Luckly in May we will be touring in China so i won't have to take long flights, my Asian tour Feather Fairy Land started early June in Korea. The most painful thing was that each country have two concerts so two weesk i attend YG tour and two weeks i attend mine while finishing shoting on the side.

I finished shooting early July and my Chinese comeback was announced to be on the 9th of August, since today we are all free everyone was just relaxing at the hotel and those who wanted to explore the city of Paris went out but for me knowing my situation I have to rest as much as i can.

I took few photos bare face on the balcony with the city view and posted on my Weibo and instagram, many fans were saying i lost much weight but i assured them that i am eating fine and it's because we dance alot during tour.

I started shooting my third drama early in August and luckly the drama is not long and only have 16 episodes so i should be done in october if everything goes well, the album was released on the 9th and I only promoted for a week due to my busy schedule.

I also finished shooting by the end of October, i'm not gonna lie i am tired and i'm just relying on every little strength my body can give me.

My body and muscles were constantly in pain to a point that even my manager started to worry but there was nothing we can do, out of everyone i had the busiest schedule and at some point i felt like no
body cares and the company is just focusing on making money ignoring my health and it made me angry but there is nothing i can do.

When i sat down and reflected on this year's schedule i realised i have not rested nor talk to my family for more than 2 minutes it made me feel bad that i just started to cry.