Chapter 7|Regrets

Yena's pov

The day of peformance I happened to walk in to the bathroom in the morning and I found her in the bathroom with her back facing me but she didn't notice me, i saw her applying make-up on her ankle which was dark purple and it made me wonder if we took things too far. I left and went to tell Eunbi unnie about it, the whole time when we were doing final rehearsals I kept looking at her ankle but she was dancing as if nothing happened.

While we were waiting for our turn to go on stage she was standing on one foot and it kind of pinched my heart but i pushed the thoughts in the back of my mind, we finished performing and i saw her limping crying and i so badly wanted to apologise. After the peformances we were all tired and went to dorms, when we were about to sleep the PD-nim came and told Chaeyeon that she will be going out tomorrow for her company will come and fetch her tomorrow.

I honestly wanted to apologise to her but i just couldn't, early in the morning they came and woke her up and she left early in the morning. I was told that she left for a schedule to China, that day in the evening we were all called to the assembly and get scolded for bullying. So form what i heard from staff is that YG Entertainment almost sued Mnet for negligence regarding Chaeyeon's injury but they apologised and made up.

I was honestly scared that they might conduct investigations and find out what we did to her, i know we shouldn't have done what we did because she never did anything to us nor talk to us. I kind of felt like a monster and regretted it, we just waited for her to come back so that we can apologise. It was wrong and there is absolutely nothing that can justify our actions.

This week we are only doing recreations and it was fun, i managed to relax and reflect on myself and actions. If my parents were to see my behaviour for the past month they will be disappointed, especially my brother. The week went on fast and Chaeyeon came back and honeslty I just couldn't face her.

We managed to gather some courage a week after to apologise, we went to look for her at 1000% team and she was still busy teaching her group members choreography and we went back to our team and decided to do it in the morning before the evaluation. The following day in the morning we went to her dorm and she just finished bathing.

"Chaeyeon-nah can we talk?"

"Sure", she said putting her towel on her bed and followed us

"So, what's up?"

"Well, can you please forgive us? First of all we know that what we did was wrong and there is absolutely nothing that can justify our actions and from the bottom of our hearts we are very sorry", Eunbi unnie explained

"Yeah, we reflected on our actions and you suffered alot because of our cruelty. We are even embarrassed by ourselves, sorry", I added though i knew she hardly understood what we just said and she just smiled

"As long as you reflected on your actions and no one else suffer like i did by your actions it's ok, i forgive you. Shake hands?", she said smiling and went back to her group members after shaking hands

We didn't expect to be friends just after forgiving us, as long as there is no enmity between us. The competition went on with no issues, the final week of the survival show came and to say I was nervous is an understatement. They woke us in the morning and told us we will be going to Japan tomorrow in the morning.

We spent the whole day practicing for Japan guerrilla concert, after practice in the evening everyone was tired and looking like shit. We all went to shower then ate and i just went to sleep after eating only to be woken up at 4am to get ready. After shower I put on my blue shorts with a white top and a blue denim jacket with black Vans.

Everyone was done by 6am and we all headed for breakfast, when we were all done we got into a mini bus and go to the airport. It was crowded when we got there, there were too many reporters and fans. I held on Yuri's hand and we walked together, today it's my first time flying out of the country and on the plane. I couldn't control my excitement, we boarded the flight and after 2hrs we landed in Japan.

We went through security checks and we waited for them to show us the way, when we got out there were too many fans. Among the names I heard people calling was "Tong Tong". She was being called all over by fans, i guess i underestimated her popularity. We got on the bus and went to the hotel where we will be staying at, we were 4 per room.

The following day we went to the concert and got to meet some of the Japanese trainees who were eliminated earlier on, you should have seen Minami and Hyewon. The promotion was fun and we went back to Korea the following day, we went on with the rehearsals for the final performance on Saturday, Chaeyeon was voted to be the centre of "We Together" by the public since she has never been a centre.

I am honestly scared whether I made it or not, i really really want to debut. The week went on fast and soon it was Friday and we were doing final check ups and evaluations, we practiced till Satarday morning. I couldn't even feel the tiredness since I was scared, we all went to take shower around 10am and we all just went to get our make-up and hair done.

The is something strange that i noticed about Chaeyeon, she takes lots of medications Jeez, when she was asked she kept saying they are Vitamins and we just let it pass. The show started and there were lot of people who came including our families, we were all told to get ready in 5 since the show will be starting. Let the final ceremony begin.

There are things that i will write on Yena's pov that i will not repeat on Chaeyeon's pov. Every pov will be a continuation.

Thank you for stopping by❤🍉🍉