Chapter 57|Cunning Fox

Unknown pov...

After Chaeyeon came back to China her popularity continued to rise tremendously even though she was not promoting, realeasing a photobook only on her acting aniversary fans went crazy that it sold out in no time.

YG noticed her value in Chinese market and decided to pull her out of Baby Monster to debut her as a solo artist, business is business after all.

When Baby Monters debuted without her many people were confused and some even thought that she left YG Entertainment, after all the arrangements for her solo debut she was given new staff and apartment but not everyone was happy to be sent to her side such as Bora, her make-up artist.

Bora was part of Blackpink make-up team since their debut so she didn't like the fact that she was pulled out from the top and get assigned to an unknown person.

She made it her mission to ruin Chaeyeon but our girl didn't care about her, even when she knew that it was her who was leaking her information to media she didn't confront her but just let her bark by herself.

At YG no one knows Chaeyeon's background fully, they just know that it is well and are above mid-class and she kept it that way. Chaeyeon's exposure in acting exploded after her role in Penthose and she was getting many offers but YG turned them down, since she was on break waiting for her debut she spent the time eating and meeting her unnies.

Her friendship with Hyolyn suprised many people since they are just north and south including their age gap, they even went on vacation together in Jeju. At Yena's house there was inheritance battle, when her grandfather passed away he left his restaurant to his elder son who is Yena's father but her uncle side didn't agree.

In anger he went to media and reveal the relationship between Yena and Chaeyeon that they are twins, since they don't bear
resemblance people thought it was just a bluff which forced him to release the photos he took last time when she went to meet her parents.

Since both Yena and Chaeyeon didn't tell their agencies about their relationship no statement was made, they also didn't know where the news was coming from. The other thing that made them ignore the whole issue was that Chaeyeon is Chinese while Yena is Korean so it makes no sense.

People ended up concluding that the picture might have been taken when Yena took her at her house as her group member like how other idols do, though this romour calmed a little bit it didn't die online.

For her debut Chaeyeon was given all freedom to do whatever she want with her debut album from choosing concept, producers, style and other things, YG made it all seem like she was the most spoiled artist under YG and everyone was convinced about it but it was another story.

All higher ups were happy when they noticed that their plan worked, all this was done to please Chinese nitizens so they wanted it to look like they were giving her all resources they can and promoting her the most while they were
just using her popularity for their own benefit.

What they didn't realise is that a cunning fox have seen it all through their acts from the beginning, Chaeyeon might look naive infront of people but she is just a wolf under a sheep skin. Growing up closer to her dad taught her many things about life at a younger age which is why she is cautious with people she associate herself with, she knows how to see through people and also make lies reality.

She is the most dangerous person you can ever offend since she hold grudges and all debts must be paid fairly to her, this is why she put on a mask infront of everyone unless she is at home or with Shuang and Lusi. Only those people know her true self, Chaeyeon from the start knew why she was pulled from Baby Monster line up.

After her photobook sales in China YG wouldn't let such a fat meat to fall on a kid's bowl, all they can do is to capitalize the opportunity so she can also give back what she is being given. How can she give up on such opportunity to be spoiled?

She had to enjoy it while it last since she knew that it won't last forever, so all she did was to to behave like kids of her age when they see a handsome guy. Both her debuts were successful, especially Chinese debut and her popularity in China was crazy becoming 3rd most popular kpop idol in China after BTS and Blackpink.

Her relationship with Jiyong have been in question mark in her brain, though they always chat her 6th sense kept warning her but she ignored all the signs due to her love for him. Honestly Chaeyeon loved Jiyong even deeper that she knows herself and since they were already engaged it made her trust him even more, the guy is her first boyfriend, lover, fiance, kiss, sex and everything.

He just makes her happy and feel safe around him. Since his birthday was coming she decided to suprise him since they have not spent time together due to their busy schedules so she decided to pay him a visit, she told him that she have a
shoot and also sent him a picture of a fake schedule she made herself.

She wanted to make his day special and spend some quality time with him like how they use to but she was in for a surprise when she opened te door. Her own fiance Jiyong was half naked with non other that YG princess herself kissing on the couch, at first she thought it was an illusion but after blinking thrice the scene didn't change.