Chapter 41|Hyolyn

Chaeyeon's pov

My manager told me that the company have accepted an acting role for me here in Korea and i will be making my third debut as an actress here in korea, he also sent me a script and it's called Penthouse and from today on I am Min Sol Ah.

Tomorrow i'm going to YG to sign the contract, i'm quiet happy that i have something to do since i have been jobless for 7 months now.

I woke up late in the morning since i read the whole script throughout the night, after a quick shower i changed to my grey sweat pants and left to YG.

After signing the contract my manager took me to acting department at YG Stage since the whole mood of the script is intense, i spent most of my time there
getting trained.

It was announced that i have accepted a role on new SBS drama Penthouse and the internet went frenzy. Different types of articles and news were going around online but i was just too busy to follow them up since i have to study and rehearse the script, tomorrow i'm going to SBS for script reading and i'm nervous to meet all those people.

When I was studying this script i had to forget that i am an actress since Chinese and Korean entertainment industries are different and same goes for acting it's different and the other thing is that the script is intsense and i have never acted such roles so i have been practing nonstop.

When i woke up on friday morning i took a quick shower and change to my black sweatpants and an oversized black shirt, since it is just script reading i didn't wear any make up. I packed my note book
along with the script and put them in my purse, i left after having breakfast to SBS.

When we arrived many people were also arriving and there were lot of media and honestly my nerves were on my throat, my manager walked me in and there were few people already and i greeted everyone while going to my seat. I started to play game on my phone since i didn't know anyone, i stopped playing when the room was almost full.

Everyone arrived after a while and after all the formal greetings were done the script was officially opened, i was feeling under pressure because even though Min Sol Ah is not a female lead and die later on she is an important character that helps with the development of the lead actors and she always apper along side main characters so i have to up my game.

When i opened my script Ji Ah unnie was suprised since it was all purple because of highlights and by the way she is my mom, Shim Su Ryeon. The whole process ended at 12 pm and i was hungry, the shoot is
starting next week so i have to keep my practice up.

We went to YG straight since we don't have much time on our side, i spent the whole week at YG sleeping in my practice room and i hardly slept. We finished the script on saturday evening and i went
home to pack since we are going to start shooting in Busan, the cast were friendly and i relaxed around them.

I couldn't help but blush whenever the director and everyone praise me, i finished shooting my first four episodes and went back to Seoul. When i arrived at my place i passed out since i am tired, I have a shoot tomorrow at YG stage since i'm being added on YG actors and actresses list so i have to shoot an introductory video but for now let me rest.

If my manager didn't have keys to my apartment i wouldn't have woken in the morning, the shoot was scheduled at 7am since i still have to go back to Busan for evening shoot. My manager woke me at 5am and we went to salon and i was sleeping the whole way to salon.

When i arrive i could hardly keep my eyes open, i greeted the assistant and she took me inside. I was busy walking half asleep in my dreamland when some one called my name

"Omo, Chaeyeon-nah annyeong", i opened my eyes to see the source of the voice

"Oh, unnie annyeonghaseo", i greeted her bowing but i was still dazed wondering how she knew me

"How are you?", she asked turning around and at this point my mind is glitching and my palms are sweating

"I'm fine thank you, and you?", people my idol is infront of me what do i do

"I'm good, do you always come here?"

"No, it's my first time", i responded sitting on the vacant spot next to her getting my hair done

"No wonder i never met you, i have been looking for your contacts a while ago but i couldn't find you", people Hyolyn have been looking for my contacts, is this a dream?

"My contacts?", the question came out subconciously and she laughed

"cute, mmh your contact but i didn't know anyone who might have them in my circle since i couldn't find and you didn't reply my dm on instagram"

"Ah, i was at home back in China. I came back last month and as for my contacts here in Korea less than 20 people have my number excluding my former members so unless you go to YG you won't find them"

"nowonder"

"unnie did you said you followed me on instagram?", it clicked on my mind then and i rushed to myinstagram to follow her back

"mmh, i think it was two months ago if not three months ago"

"sorry, i didn't notice it. I hardly use instagram when im in China", I followed her back and exchanged numbers

''We should hang out when you are free", she said patting my shoulder

"mmh, how about a trip when i finish shooting my drama?"

"cool"

I left first since i was only washing my hair, the shoot was done by 11am and we went back to Busan. The shoot went on throughout the night and i was tired but i had to push myself to avoid holding other people back, we finished at 3am and i went to my room to sleep since my other scenes are in the afternoon.

The whole week i was shooting including weekends, today Hyolyn unnie sent a food and coffee truck, i took a picture and post it on my instagram and tagged her

"Thank you unnie, i will be able to concentrate well with a full stomach...Saranghae"