Chapter 21:Is She My Mom?

Chaeyeon's pov

I met everyone and my character was a poor girl whose brother is on life support machine in hospital, i worked many part time jobs to pay the medical bill and my fees. We started by shooting my parts since my schedule is tight, all my parts were done within a month and i was thankful. I said goodbye to the everyone and went to King's Avatar script rehearsals, I was kind of happy to work along side Yang Yang again since I am a huge fan.

"Xiaotong?", Yang Yang called me at the entrance

"Ah...", i lost my voice due to fangirling

"It's been long time hey", he said shaking my hand

"3 years"

"Did they recognise you?"

"It was hard but they finally did last year after i said it on TV", he laughed

"I'm looking forward to working with you, oh and congratulations on your debut"

"Thank you"

We went inside together and i was introduced to everyone since it's my first time here and everyone have already meet.

"We will be starting by Xiatong's parts since she only have this month on her schedule, so all parts with her will be shot first so we aske everyone to be prepared so that we finish on time"

After script rehearsals I went home to rest since I will be starting to shoot on the 1st of March, while waiting for my shoot I did attend tv shows and interviews. The shoot started and it went smoothly, we couldn't finish in a month and it was done on the second week of April. Luckily my schedule in Korea have not been announced, after finishing my parts I said goodbye to the cast and went home.

Honeslty I was tired, the moment i arrived home i got a call from Korea that my schedule is starting next week. These two months have been tirering and i hardly slept, i decided to go to visit my doctor tomorrow because this whole week i will be attending reality shows. The doctor told me everything was still fine and guess what, he added my collection next to Twice sunbaenim's collection. I signed all of them before leaving.

After finishing my schedule in China I went back to Korea, to say I am tired is an understatement. I only have a week to rest before the announcement of our comeback and start our promotions. One day when I was sleeping Yena came my room and wake me up and called me to the living room.

"What's up", i asked throwing myself on the couch

"Do you have have any Korean relatives?"

"Yeah but i don't know them"

"Do you know this person?", she asked showing me a picture

"Isn't that your mom?"

"Yeah but i don't understand how you guys look alike, i don't even look like her by you do"

"Meaning?", i asked squinting my eye

"I was thinking maybe you guys are related"

"Yena, I'm Chinese to start with. Are you saying your mom and i share common ancestors?"

"What else can this mean, you guys are exact copy of one another. It's scary, more of doppelgangers", she said shaking her head

In my mind I'm like,

"only if you knew Yena that i also have this thought that we are related but more of my mom, i also don't know"