chapter-2 : wedding jitters?

"WHAAAAATTTTT" I exclaimed or you can say I shouted.
"Stop shouting. Do you want to make us deaf!!" Said my mom.
"Why didn't you say me I am you maid of honour!" I asked Kriya ignoring my mom's word.
She rolled her eyes at me.
"If I had said would you have agreed to me?" She said while the beauticians were applying her make up.

I replied no with a pout.
"That's it." She said.

"Now go and change to what I have bought for you. And before you ask me what is that, it's a lehenga and it's in ur room . And please do get ready properly this time."
I rolled my eyes at her. Before she could throw her chappal I ran out of the room laughing.

I then changed to what my mom had bought for me. The lehenga was pretty good. It was peach in colour and had mirror work.
"I don't know if I can carry it well." 😗 I thought.
I did my makeup properly this time though I still kept it minimal.
I kept my hair open. Wore a kundan necklace with small earrings and one bangle in each hand. I also put baby pink colored rose on my right side of hair and a small bindi.

 I also put baby pink colored rose on my right side of hair and a small bindi

( Imagine this pic with open hair)

I again went to Nini's room (( Kriya's pet name ) Krushi calls her as Nini).
The sight amazed me😲.
My eyes were wide open. It was just wao.
Nini looked amazing. Amazing is just a small word to describe her. She was looking not less than a Goddess. Her make up , her lehenga , her hair everything was perfect.

(Kriya's outfit)" Nini you are looking amazing

(Kriya's outfit)
" Nini you are looking amazing. That cockroach head is very lucky that he is going to be your husband."
She didn't reply rather gave me a sad smile. I was about to ask her but her friends interrupted.
(Mahi, Niti , Mishka are Kriya's friends)
"Only praise for the bride not for the bridesmaids." She said and gave a fake sad look.

" She said and gave a fake sad look