chapter-21: Tetanus shot

I called Rohan to help me to open the car door. I seated her on the passenger seat and put the seatbelt. I then made my way to the other side. We drove off to the hospital. On the way we stopped to take some light food for her family. I wanted to address them as our family but they won't accept after what I did to them.
I also bought a small blanket as Krushi seemed to be uncomfortable when her dress came till her thigh while carrying.
We reached the hospital. First I took her to the doctor to have her feet check. It was badly wounded.
The doctor examined the wound and dressed it again.
"Does she need a tetanus shot?"

                Krushi's POV

He carried me to the doctor's cabin in his arms after wrapping the blanket on my waist. To be honest I was a little uncomfortable when my dress got up when he carried me at his house.
The doctor examined my feet. It was paining so much. I didn't know when I walked those glass pieces. The doctor changed the dressing.
If I say it clearly then this person doesn't know how to dress a wound. He did a good job in applying the cream but he put the bandage like he was wrapping a sheet of cloth on a stick.

"Does she need a tetanus shot?"
Holy cow!! Why!
My feet are completely fine. Why do I need it! I don't want it.
As a reflex I punched Mr. Baraskar on his arm.
"Aaaaaaa"
He rubbed that area.
"What was that for!!!"  He whinned.
"I didn't do it on a purpose."
"You punched me hard and you are saying that was not on a purpose. Ridiculous!"

                     Abhimaan's POV

She punched me hard and now saying it was not on purpose. Then why this hard.
Look at her now, she looked away.
"It's better if we give her a tetanus shot. The cuts are deep." The doctor suggested.
"Okay, we will take."
She jerked her head towards me.
What's it with her today?
The doctor brought an injection near her arm. She jerked her head again but this time towards the injection.
She saw the injection with wide eyes. "No. No no no no. I am completely fine. You have applied the medicines. It will be completely fine after few days. Okay."  She gave the doctor this  "👌" sign.
"Let's go Mr. Baraskar." She stood up but again sat down with a hiss.
"Mrs. Baraskar, I would suggest you to take it. Your wounds are deep and those glasses might have bacteria. You may have tetanus and that can be life threatening." The doctor said.
Don't tell me she's afraid of injections! Who's afraid of injections. I wanted to laugh but she would eat me alive.

"Let it be." I said. She relieved a sigh.
"You tell me one thing, why didn't you go with Vishal? He was ready to help you. You don't like me nor my company, then why?" I asked her.
"Non of your business." She snapped. Oh look at her now. Before couple of seconds she was afraid , now back with her badass nature.
"It's my business, wifey."
"Ewwww, don't call me that."
"Then say orelse I will call you wife again." She made a disgusted face.
"I don't like if anyone touches me."
I gestured the doctor to give the shot. He nodded understandingly and gave the shot.
"If I hadn't stopped him, you would have happily given me to him. Would you have done the same if Kriya di was in my place."
"Done."
"What." She said in disbelief.
"I said you got the tetanus shot."
She looked at the doctor and then that  injection with wide eyes. She punched me again but this was harder than the first one.
"Why was this for now!" I groaned in pain.
"This is all because of you!"
What's the use of going to gym if I can't resist her punches. Damn, it hurts.
I composed myself and thanked the doctor. I made her wear her slippers. I  put my one arm on her waist and other under her knees to pick her but she pushed me. She was about to cry.

What did I do now?!
"I would have never given you to him. You are my wife not Kriya. I would have not allowed him to touch you even if I get portrayed as an evil infront of my family." I don't know why I said that but I felt saying that to her. It's true, I would have never allowed Vishal or any other man to touch her.

I picked her and went inside the elevator to the ER where her father was admitted.

                           * * * * * *

"What happened to your feet?!" Kriya's mom asked Krushi worriedly.
Her mom rushed towards us hearing that.
"How it happened? " Her mom asked her.
She then looked at me with fire in her eyes.
"You did it, right?" She shouted.
"What did my child do to you that you are torturing her! She only came here to attend her cousin's wedding." Her mom cried.
I felt too bad. Too bad that I can't even describe.
"Maa it's yesterday's wound.  I got it on the road while running." Krushi answered.
"How's dad? Can I meet him?" She asked desperately.
"Yes. The doctor gave the permission to see him." Suresh uncle said.
"Let's meet." I said.
"Ved come and take me inside." She said.
"I can take you."
"No! No Mr. Baraskar, this all happened because of you. I don't want you to create anymore problems."
I desperately wanted to meet him. Apologise him for my deeds. It's all my fault. I couldn't stop my tears anymore.

                      Krushi's POV

" Please Krushi. I know it's all because of me so I want to apologise him.  Please let me meet him." He said. Tears started to flow from his eyes.
"I will bring the snacks." With that he gave me to Ved and wiped his tears and went away.

Ved took me to his arms and we went inside the room. I honestly felt bad for denying him.

So many wires were attached to him. Ved made me sit on the stool and went out to give us privacy.

"Dad...." I touched his face. His forehead cover with bandages.
"Sanam is dead..... Sanam is dead dad!"  I broke down.
"He was the best person that I have ever met. Always wanted you and mom to meet him."
"He wanted to become a doctor, dad!"
"He said he would never leave me alone ever. Then why did you leave me! !"
I cried holding hands. My eyes felt heavy. I didn't know when I closed my eyes.

================================================================

Will Krushi and her family ever forgive Abhimaan?

Dear silent readers,
Please vote. It will encourage me to write even more better.

Thanking You.
The author of this story.