chapter 3: Abhimaan (part 2)

I had promised her to come back successfully and ask her parents to marry her. And I did that. My parents and her parents were supportive. They readily agreed for our marriage . After my studies I worked for my family company. I worked hard and brought my company to top 10 company globally from 55th position.
Hey leave that enough of me .
Did I mention you that today I am going to get married to my love? Maybe yes😋.
She is the only person who can keep me sane.
The cool breeze was making me dream about her. The view of my garden from the balcony of my room was looking more beautiful than ever.
Just few more hours then she will be mine forever. I will give her loads of love. We will travel the world together. Will go for adventures😄😄.... She will be in the kitchen cooking for me and I will be hugging her from behind....... M soooo......
"Ouch!" My thoughts were put to breaks abruptly by..... a pillow?!
I looked to my left nobody was there and again a pillow was thrown. I groaned and saw that Vishal was standing with my Maa and Anu aunty(Vishal's mother) and was smiling sheepishly at me. And maa and aunty were stifling their laugh.

"Why would you do that!!! I was..."
" We know ,we know you were busy imagining your future with Your Kriyuu." Maa cut me .
I smiled shyly.
"Always be happy like this. Aww kisiki nazar na lage mere bachche ko." Said Anu aunty and made a gesture.

"You never did this , nazar utharne wala, gesture to me and you are doing it for him. So mean mumma. " Vishal whined like a child. We laughed at his childish antics.

But why do I feel something is going to happen. Not bad but not good too. I can't pin point it.

"You too bring a daughter-in-law for me then I will do all these things for you happily." Anu aunty said breaking my thoughts.
" I will mumma. Today I sure will get a girl. You know Kriya has a cousin named Krushi. She's such a wonder." He said dreamily
" Alright then after Abhimaan's marriage we will give our proposal."  Aunty chirped.
"Wait a minute. How did you know about her? As far as I remember you are not close to Kriya and I never told you about Krushi." I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Oh that once I heard her talking over phone and I researched and maybe stalked a bit. And got to know that she is doing her hons in zoology at some university in Odisha. And yeah she also knows martial arts."  He said smiling sheepishly.
"Don't you know too much about her about her!!" I exclaimed as he laughed.
Yes it was a total surprise for me as he never had shown any interest in girls with whom we met till date. Whenever I asked him he would say he wanted someone who is much like a competition to him, who could love his mom as he loved her, who could take stand for her. In short he wanted a bold girl. Kriya had never mentioned much about Krushi nor I had met her and I didn't care to ask her. I am very happy for him and hope Krushi comes out as he wanted.

"Don't think much. Let her see your face, she will automatically run away . She won't marry a horse face like you." Teasing I dashed out of the room laughing. I knew he would be chasing me. Meanwhile in my room mom and aunty were face palming.

We thn both had our own pillow fight in one of the guestrooms .

                           Time skip to 6 hours before wedding

I was getting ready in my room  when Vishal , Pritika and  Abhishek came along with my cousins Somya, Kaira, Ritik.
"I am so excited for the wedding." Vishal chirped.
"Yeah yeah we know why you are so excited." Said my lovely sister.
"Love is in the air." Sang Abhisek. We all laughed seeing Vishal's pink face.
What!! Did Vishal just blush! This girl must be something that made him blush. Never in my life I saw Vishal blushing.

"Did you just -"
"Hey don't tease my son! " My mom came protecting her most fav son , the one and only Vishal, followed by Anu aunty and Dad.
"Aunty see they are teasing me." Said Vishal innocently going towards mom.
We all shook our heads seeing his drama.
"Ok stop it now. Abhimaan sit on the chair. Priti (Pritika) come and tie the turban on his head and also make him wear this pearl neck piece."
Pritika did what she was told. And after tying she put little kohl on my waterline.

 And after tying she put little kohl on my waterline

               (Abhimaan's outfit)

" Excited?" Dad asked.
"Dad , bhai is more than excited." Said my siblings in unison. I glared at them.
"Bhai you didn't give me neg." Priti said
I took out 500 rupees note and gave her.
Her eyes were wide.
"Bhaiiiiiii, you are the CEO of our hotel chains and you are giving me only 500!!! This is not done!" She whined.
"Hey! I have this much with me now. So help yourself with that."
She huffed and said," Broken billionaire!"
"Hey!! I'm not broken . You have your own boutique and you earn hefty so stop asking me."
"Means you are securing all your money for your wife." Abhishek said and gave a horrified look.
Arghhhh I want to kill him now. Why the hell he is trying to ignite the fire more.
"Whatever is mine ,is all yours." I said in a serious voice.
"Just kidding bhai. We were pulling your legs." Said Priti.
"Stop!!!! Your in laws and the priest have come for Korath. Let's go."
Mom knocked on wood. And took all of us downstairs .
I took blessings of all the elders there and Nikasi was then done.
Then the  baraat was ready to go to the bride's place.

================================================================