chapter-41

Abhimaan's POV

I was sitting under the shade of a mango tree. The garden was beautiful. It has so many flowering plants, fruits, medicinal plants, etc. The garden was beautifully taken care of. Do they have a gardener?

I was looking at the house. It's architecture was very modern. The architecture has done a good work. It was big but not vast. By looking at the house anyone would  feel cosy. 

Krushi came out at the balcony of the room. It had a glass railing and some flowering plants were decorated in earthen pots.

She was looking at me. I waved at her. Her face was not that clear from here.
She went inside.
"That must be her room."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank God I had bought some biscuits and a bottle of water otherwise I would be starving.
It was almost noon and the sun was scorching. It was not that hot as it was in Jaipur but comparatively less hot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

                     Krushi's POV

I was helping the ladies of the house for preparing the lunch.
If you are wondering where is my precious Bandhana bua and her sweet daughter. Then they are in Delhi for some days. Don't forget to note the sarcasm.

What is he doing now? My thoughts were about Abhimaan. Why he came when we both didn't know or have any feelings for each other? Do anyone knows he's here? Did he eat anything? It must be hot outside.

"Krushi!" Badi maa called.
"Ji badi maa."
"Where are you lost?"
"No where badi maa."
"Since morning I am marking that you are lost. Is there something wrong Nono? Tell us. We will help you."
"No badi maa."
" She will be lost didi. Since that boy came, her life is a total chaos. What she did deserve this? She just went to attend the wedding. She wasn't even present at the engagement. If Nini had told us from the very beginning then this day would have been different. We lost one child while the other's life is destroyed." Mom said wiping her tears.
"No mom. My life is not destroyed. It's just a phase of problem and it will go sooner or later. I won't allow anyone to destroy my life. I am your strong girl. Don't worry. After the divorce everything will fall into its place."
"But he's not ready to give divorce."
Yes, he's not ready to divorce. Why are you so difficult to understand!! Scumbag! Jerk! Evilmaan !!

We continued doing our work in silence.
"Where is Aarav, bhabhi?"
"He must be with Ved." She replied.
"I am going to him. Please ladies continue your work and amaze us with your food." I said like those master chef's host.
"Sure grand Jury. " Bhabhi said with the same tone I used.
We all giggled.
I went to Ved's room. He was busy playing in his PC.
"Hey donkey! Where is Aaru?"
He didn't listen.
This boy!!
I went and hit him.
"Why are you disturbing me mad woman!!!" He shouted.
"Firstly I am not a woman and secondly where is Aaru."
"He must be behind my bed. He was playing with his toys there."
I went to his bed and he was not there.
I shooked Ved.
"What happened now!"
"Aarav is not there."
"What!!"
"Deaf person.... I said Aarav is not there."
"What!!"
"Bhkkkkk..... Scumbag!!" I ran to check other rooms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

                    Abhimaan's POV

I was reading a e-book to pass my time and to get some ideas to impress my wife when someone tapped me.
To my surprise it was Aarav.

"Hey little one!" I greeted.
"Hello." He responded and sat infront of me.
"What are you doing here? Did you come out with someone?"
"No. I came alone hiding from everyone."
"Why?"
"Everyone warned me not to talk to you." He said and paused for sometime.
"But why? Even Chachu too told me not to talk to you."
"It's because I did some mistakes and they are punishing me."
"What mistakes?" He asked me.
"I hurted Krushi."
"You hurted Bua?" I hummed.
"Why?"
"I don't know."
" Uncle who are you?"
"I am Abhimaan-" he stood and made himself comfortable on my lap.
" No not your name. Like my mommy is my mommy. My daddy is my daddy. Bua is bua and Dada is Dada." I couldn't help but chuckle at his explanation. So cute.
"I am your Bua's husband."
"Ohhhhhhhh" he made a long 'oh'

"Are you not angry that I hurted your Bua?"
"No"
"Why"
"You are reg...... Re.... Reging so-"
"Regretting?"
"Yes... So I am not angry. Mommy had told that if someone does a mistake and he re.... re-"
"Regrets"
"Re....regrets then he should not be punished." He said playing with my fingers.

"If you had not reg.... Reget then you would have left bua like Rick's daddy. You are not bad."  He is struggling to pronounce regret.

His' mom is such a great lady who taught such good values to him and me , though my Maa taught me so much of golden values , what I did? Forced a girl!

We both then talked about random things and giggled. I came to know that he stays in Australia and he's 3 years old. Loves puppies. Likes to draw.

"Aarav!!" Someone shouted and the poor boy flinched.
It was Aarav's father. He took dangerous steps towards us and Krushi came running behind him. She was wearing a oversized sweatshirt and shorts. Her hair was tied to a messy bun. She looked so cute. But the situation was not good to think something like this.

He harshly pulled Aarav from me.
"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him!" He shouted.
"Bhai leave him." Krushi shouted.
"Avyan leave him. You are hurting him. He's a kid!! Avyan !!!" A lady shouted . Maybe she's his mother.
She pulled Aarav from his hold.
"Why did you talk to him!" He asked angrily. That child was looking as if she would cry anytime.
"Why are you shouting at him? He is not at fault." I said standing up.
"Don't come in my family's matter."  He said.
"Bhabhi take Aarav inside" Krushi said. Her bhabhi took crying Aarav inside. I feel bad for that boy.

"Bhai let's go inside and talk." She said.
Her brother went angrily not before giving me a glare.
Krushi sighed.
She came towards me.
"Please go from here. You are just creating problems." She said joining her hands.
"Please don't do this. Krushi please come back with me to our house. It's your house too."
"That's not my house, Mr. Baraskar."
"Please Krushi. Don't insult our relationship like this. I feel like dying without you. I know it's too early to feel something like this when my supposed to be bride whom I loved ran away. Please give me a chance I will give you all happiness."

"You feel like dying right? Then die. I am not Kriya di who will be scared of these kinda stunts." She said with pure hatred.
There was so much hatred in her eyes.
I went close to her and pulled her towards me by her waist.
"Yes I feel like dying but I won't die by doing any kinda suicide because I want to spend my life with you. I want to live and experience with you." I said looking into her eyes.

================================================================Enjoy!!!!

Enjoy!!!!