chapter-54

Ruchika was pulled by her hair by someone and thrown to the floor.
She groaned due to the hard impact.
"What the hell!" She screamed in pain and turned to see it was-

"Krushi?"

"Yes bitch it's me. What do you think you were doing!" She shouted and punched her face.
Fear was clearly seen in Ruchika's face.

"How are you here? You were coming after two weeks." She ignored her and  went towards Abhimaan.

"Mr. Baraskar wake up. It's me." She shook him.
"Bitch how could you punch me!" Ruchika screamed and marched towards Krushi holding a showpiece. Before she could hit her, Krushi kicked her hard on her stomach that she fell on the ground. She was coughing. Krushi again tried to wake Abhimaan up but he wasn't. He was sweating too much. Not thinking much Krushi brought a mug of water and threw it on Abhimaan's face.

Abhimaan woke up gasping for air. He saw Krushi holding a mug of water. He got up quickly to hug her but his body was too weak to even stand so he fell on the bed. He felt too hot again. He started to feel pain down there. He groaned.
Krushi helped him to sit but he hugged her.

"It's paining." He moaned against her nape. His every breath was fanning against her skin.
"Where it's paini-" Krushi stopped asking when she felt something against her skin. She nervously looked down . Her breath hitched when she saw it. It was a boner. He got a boner.
She was too scared. She didn't know what to do so she pushed him away from her. She distanced herself from him.

It was too much for 20 years old. She never had seen or got into a situation like this.

She turned away quickly. She saw Ruchika trying to run. She quickly held a handful hair and pulled harshly. Ruchika screamed in pain.

"Leave me!"
"What did you do to him!" Krushi shouted more.
"Krushi" Abhimaan groaned.
"Help"
Krushi pulled Ruchika downstairs by her hair. Ruchika stumbled few times but Krushi didn't care and dragged her hard. After reaching down she pushed Ruchika on the floor and made her stand and slapped her holding her pulling her hair tightly.

"What did you do to him!" She screamed on her face.
Ruchika didn't answer so she pushed her on the couch.

"Don't dare to move orelse you won't be seeing today's sunset." She warned her.
Without delaying she called her mom but her phone was not reachable. She called her father but he wasn't picking calls. She called Ved.  He picked the call.

"Fuck the greetings and come as fast as you can to home." She shouted over phone.

"What happened why are you screaming?" Ved asked her.
"Dumbass if I am saying to come then come quickly orelse I will break your PC." She said and cut the call.

She didn't know if she should call the doctor or not.
When Krushi was not looking at her, Ruchika picked up the nearest thing to hit her.

"Krushi watch out!!" Krushi turned back.

As soon as she turned, she got hit on her right side of her forehead. She hit her with a photo frame Krushi fell on the floor. Taking the chance Ruchika kicked Krushi on her chest.

"For you my brother is not there with me! Everyday I and my mom are humiliated for you! For you my plan failed!" She kicked her with each completion of the sentence.

Krushi whimpered in pain. She held her body close so she can't kick.

"Wow! I never thought this day would ever come when I could kick you. God is so great. Every dog has its day. See my day came. You pulled my precious hair,right? Now let me pull yours. Your long silky straight hair. To be honest I was always jealous of your hair. I will damage it forever." She laughed pulling Krushi's hair.
She held her hair and made her stand.

Abhimaan was witnessing everything but couldn't bring himself to help his wife. He tried his best to climb down the stairs.

Krushi screamed when Ruchika pulled her hair. Krushi was more angry than ever. No one has dared to touch her hair. She would make anyone scared with a glare if they touched her hair without her consent. And obviously no girl likes it. Each and every female in this universe take care of their hair as their first priority.

Ruchika pulled Krushi to the kitchen. She took out the scissor from the knife stand to cut Krushi's hair. Krushi could have hit Ruchika easily but she was hit in at a pressure point mistakenly by Ruchika which made her weak for sometime. But before she could cut Krushi grabbed the chopping board from the counter and hit her head. (I really wanted to say "patt se headshot!")

The scissor fell from Ruchika's hand. She punched her face continuously till she bleed. She grabbed a fistful hair of Ruchika and pulled her to the drawing hall.

"How dare you to touch my hair!" Krushi screamed.
"How dare you to think about cutting it!!" Krushi pushed her harshly on the floor.
"Wait now I will show you" she looked here and there for something.
At the same time the bell rang continuously. Krushi ran and open the door.
It was Ashutosh. He got panicked seeing Krushi's bleeding forehead. Before he could ask her Krushi said, "Come inside quickly and help Mr. Baraskar." She ran to the hall.

"Where are you going!" She pulled her back and made her sit on sofa. On the other hand Ashutosh brought ice water for Abhimaan.

"What did you give him Ruchika I am asking you for the last time! Say it!" Krushi howled .

"Viagra!! Why? Because I like him. You don't fit him! He should only belong to me! Did you get that! Only me!" She screamed.
"If you didn't come in our private time then I would have impregnated myself. I could have pleased him. He would have become mine!" She said with no guilt.
There was complete silence in the room. Abhimaan, Ashutosh and Krushi all were shocked.
Krushi was blank. She was thinking if she hadn't came in time then her husband would have been raped. This could have been the second time in her life to witness something like this.

A lone tear escaped from her eyes. Never did she imagine that something like this would happen to her husband.

She started slapping Ruchika hard not letting her fall.
"How dare you to think something low about my husband!"
"How could you touch my husband with those filthy hands!"
"How dare you to undress my husband!"
"I won't leave you today! You will regret your existence!"

Krushi went to the shoe stand which was near the staircase and took out Ved's spikes shoes and marched towards her.

Before she could hit her with that spike she was pulled back by someone by her waist. She struggled to get out from that grip.

"Leave me! I will kill her today! " She roared.
She pushed the hands which were holding her down and turned to hit that person with the spikes shoes. But her hand freezed in the air. It was Avyan who was holding her.

"Bhai" she said lowly.
She again turned to go towards Ruchika but someone hit her. Her face turned towards left.

"How could you hit her!" It was Bandhana.
"Bhai your daughter is a psycho! Send her to an asylum!"
Krushi got more angry. She was completely red. She was about to pounce on Bandhana when Ved and Ayan held her. Her pull was very strong. Suresh and Suyash were with Abhimaan while the women were quite shocked to see everything. Aarav tried to hide himself against Bhavya's neck.

"Leave me!! I will kill her today! She sexually harrassed my husband! She was about to rape him!" She screamed on the top of her voice. Angry tears were coming out of her eyes.  She fell on her knees and cried loudly.

==============================================================================