chapter-31

I went to the room. Krushi was undressing her bandage while eating the lollipop.
I sighed. I got a child as my wife.
I sat on the floor and kept her feet on my laps. This time she didn't protest. Her wounds were healing.
Vishal came with a bag.

"What's that?" I asked him.
"Oh it's the chocolates and all which fell from her bag." He gave her.
"Will you share with us?" He asked her and she scowled.
"You both get out." She said.
She's still angry.
"Okay" Vishal said and quickly grabbed a chocolate from her.
"Are you waiting to get hit or what??? Run dumbass!!!" He shouted and we both ran out of the room while Krushi was shouting our names.
It brought back our old memories.

                             ******
We all were having our lunch. This is the right time to share the news.
"I am going to Paris tomorrow."
"Why?" Vishal asked.
"The company agreed to invest."
"Congratulations" Vishal, Payal aunty, Anu aunty , Nikhil, Sameera and Aarna said.
Krushi said a small congratulations to me. No one else wished me not even maa.
All noticed it so didn't bother to say anything as it might make the lunch uncomfortable as today's breakfast.
After completing the lunch I went to my room and started packing my clothes and important things for the meeting. I had to set off tomorrow morning as the meeting was day after tomorrow.
Vishal came to my room and laid on the bed beside my suitcase.
"Don't loose hope Mannu. They will forgive you soon. Just do your best in the meeting."
I just hummed.
"Vishal I want a help."
"Yes."
"Please take care of Krushi till I return and take her to the hospital every night and stay there with her. She misses her father and it's making me more guilty. I know that all will take care of her properly but as Aarna and Sameera are there, she may get into verbal fights."
"Don't worry." I gave him a small smile.
"So when are you leaving?"
"Tomorrow early morning."
"Okay. So are you visiting hospital tonight?"
"No. I will talk to her about it." He hummed and went out.

               (Time skip after dinner)

Krushi was doing something in her laptop.
"Are we not going to the hospital?" She asked without looking at me.
"No. I have to go early morning tomorrow. You can visit the hospital tomorrow morning or night as you wish and Vishal will accompany you."
"What! Why! I will go myself."
"Woman atleast listen to me for once."
"I am not a woman!" She exclaimed.
"Then a man?"
"No. Shut up!"
"Listen to me just for once. Go with him. If some emergency comes, he can help you with it." She nodded.
We called off the day.

                    (Next morning)

I got up at 4:30 in the morning. It was too early for someone to get up so I drove myself to the airport. There my PA and four of my other staffs were waiting. We all got into my private plane and set off to Paris by 5:30.

                     Krushi's POV

I woke up little late by 7 am. I freshened up myself and went to mom's and badi maa's room. I had worn a flowy dress as it was still uncomfortable to wear a leggings or jeans and about skirts, I don't wear those.
By 8 everyone was sitting in the dining hall. We were waiting for the breakfast when Vishal made a dramatic entry from the kitchen. He was holding a bowl in a chef style.
"You cooked today?" Kaira chirped.
"Yes but it's only for Krushi ." He said.
All kept quiet. Tension built in me. It was making me uncomfortable.
I marked Anu aunty looking worriedly to Vishal. He gave a soft nod to her. She looked relaxed.
"Abhimaan told me to take care of my bhabhi in his absence. So, bhabhi say your wishes and this servant of yours is at your command." He bowed dramatically.
"Waaaaooww! So romantic. I never thought that idiot would do something like this!!" Nikhil said.
What's going on?
And what's with this bhabhi.
I unknowingly cringed.
"Oh! I forgot. This is for you and more are coming." He clapped and Rohan bhai and Shanti aunty came with more dishes.
They set the table. He then put the last plate infront of me.
"Momos?"
"Yes it's momos. Sorry we are those yesterday without asking you. This was commanded by your husband to be made. That stupid doesn't know how to cook so before boarding on plane he ordered me to make." He smiled.
"You didn't have to do it."
"Then don't eat. Those hungry minions are waiting for a chance to snatch from you. FYI I am a good cook so you won't have an upset stomach. Try it. Come on!!"
I looked at him first then at the plate and to others. They looked really eager. I took a bite and it was-
"Amazzingggg!" I couldn't help but smile in satisfaction.
"I knew you would like that." He raised his non-existent collar and gave a proud look. The rest of the breakfast was completed comfortably with little chit chats.

The rest of the day went like that. Vishal helped me in putting my bandage. He actually did it better than Mr. Baraskar. He also cooked the lunch for me. He told that he will accompany me to the hospital.
It was evening 6 and we were watching Train to Busan. It was suggested by our one and only Kaira. We all were eating the cup noodles that I bought yesterday. Vishal was making some popcorns.

He brought 3 bowls alone and kept it on the table. He gave me a bowl and started eating from it.
I looked at him narrowing my eyes.
"Do I look like a stand?"
"No but you look like my best friend's wife 😜."
"Moreover we are friends, right? Friends lie on death bed for each other and can't you hold a bowl for me." He showed puppy eyes.
"Drama queen" I muttered.
"I heard that."
"It was supposed to be heard."
We were bickering. I felt like I was fighting with Ved. But suddenly-
"Krushi Krushi Krushi!! You all became blinded by her!! Can't you see me!!"

================================================================

Who do you think it is?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Are you ready for drama???!!!!!🔊